Veeky Forums humor

Veeky Forums humor

Not another one...Veeky Forums sucks at humor

If I wanted humor I'd just ask you how much money you made last year.

if i wanted humour

If I wanted humor I'd just upload this picture.

if a ask your max humour i'd just wanted rep for your one

The "this is anons room"
"he is into bodybuilding"
Those threads always give me a kek.

The only person getting a laugh out of this is that fag(s?) who keeps posting leg day and protein farts images. Anything unrelated to that is old Veeky Forums posts we've seen hundreds of times.
Please let these threads die so we can produce/find some fresh Veeky Forums funnies.

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Chad. To me, being a Chad was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first read Starting Strength, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being a sick cunt in a gym that was full of dyels. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did whatever. They maxed out without reracking their weights. In the summer, when they slammed Stacey with her yelling rape, nobody ever called the cops.

If I wanted to laugh I'd ask for your picture.

kill yourself

shit thread as always baka op

Why Veeky Forums? Why is there always a guy spamming unfunny pictures in these threads??? Why won't you go away
I miss old Veeky Forums...

>fart jokes

It's like all the funny Veeky Forumsizens made it and stopped posting here years ago

Only non-dyels will get this.

only non-faggots will get this

When you posting on Veeky Forums and somebody protein farts their post for multiple buzz kill combos.

what happened to his scalp?

Brain insertion

>"leg curls"
>it's leg extensions

>leg extensions
still 5'9"

if i wanted humor i'd just ask for your

i read these threads hoping it's one faggot ironically spamming all this fucking retarded unfunny shit. i hope that's the case because if it's not, you belong on facebook

Only good reply in this thread.

2016 Veeky Forums please kys Im out for a long time, cunts...

Time to go back to re.ddit dyel.

If I wanted humor, I'd ask what your 1 rep maxes are

Underrated.

get this hothead out of here

Fucking kek

pls

Oh man I cried

If I wanted humor, I'd just go to CBT

Jesus fucking Christ Veeky Forums memes are the worst
> maybe brain-dead meathead stereotype is right
> Kek has entirely skipped muh board
feels bad man

Go back to facebook then you fucking fag

Fuck off newbitch dyel.

Anyone got the webm with the guy sumo deadlifting with his mates fuckin around in the background

this shit is not Veeky Forums humour dude. There were great ones back before whatever nonsense this 9gag tier shit invaded the board

/r/ing implying I grill for lifts

here
on second thought, is good. the facebook memes have to stop though

>It's another Veeky Forums "humor" meta-ironic shitposting thread

This should be a ban-worthy offense, also saged.

Dumb anime poster

stupid ass trip, do you know where you are you homo sex?

underrated

i've got some ancient shit

>This thread

I'm fucking dying

>those gay as fuck tripfags

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little DYEL? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Powerlifting and I’ve been involved in numerous World Records in Strongman, and I have over 2000lbs total. I am trained in Olympic lifts and I’m the top Squatter in the entire USA. You are nothing to me but just another skelly. I will tire you the fuck out with stamina the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Fitness Celebs across Youtube and your lifts are being kek'd at right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your progress. You’re fucking mirin, brah. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lift over 1000kg, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in form and explosiveness, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the World Weightlifting Federation and I will use it to its full extent to blow your miserable little lifts out of the water, you little DYEL. If only you could have known the amount of gainz painz your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Auschwitz . I will shit protein all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking tiny, kiddo.

thats really offensive to disabled people brah im in a wheelchair and thats not funny at all you are an inconsiderate cunt

Daily reminder this is what SOL INVICTUS/CUTE TOMATO looks like.

This is the faggot insulting you, and giving out fitness advice.

Make sure to save this pic and never let him forget what a faggot twink he is whenever he posts.

Trust a guy who has to have a different name on an ANONYMOUS image board to post the GAYEST shit in this thread.

Standard.

I want to rub my dick around those rosy lips

Its irony fuckhead. It sucks but they dont really think its funny

you have the greentexts people had for their response to the scene where captain america bicep curls a helicopter?

Jesus fucking christ I'm not even joking this is the worst humor thread I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Begone reddit fags

its ironic bro

*flicks keffiyeh over shoulder*

what the fuck man

I keked sir. Well done, you saved this thread for me!

He thinks it was the clapping and not that he is a sociopath.

Veeky Forums used to make me lol. now i just cry.

this is by far the worst thread i have ever seen, its 9gag level humor fuck off

I think he might be taking intentionally bad photos from a shit gym memes facebook page

fucking americans

Dat pelvic tilt

>my relationship ended because of clapping
For me it was the clap ;_;