Whats your opinion on leg lengthening surgery?

Whats your opinion on leg lengthening surgery?

Would you get if you had the money and time?

Other urls found in this thread:

jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
ns.umich.edu/new/releases/5778-teen-height-predicts-adult-earnings
instagram.com/brockohurn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The lengths manlets will go to...

Was that a pun

haha i get it

It would fuck you up big time
I'm kinda guessing squats are forever on your "Never-agian" list

In a heartbeat

>having that much of a napoleon complex that you voluntarily get your bones broken for a few additional inches

lmao

Well if you are not short on money why not? God Thanks for being tall

It seems like it'd absolutely ruin any athletic/lifting endeavors you might have. I don't think I'd want it even if it was free but I don't know what the mindset must be like for a short person having to deal with how shitty society is.

Thank fuck for being 195cm.

No. But in the future I will prob get a nose job to fix my wide ass nose, then maybe I'll get surgery to fix my overbite.

Ruin a good 1-2 year of your life for a couple of centimeters, no thank you

Maybe someday in the future science will figure out a way to make body modifying a thing that's actually good and then I'll finally be able to live my dream of cosplaying tall characters

>Whats your opinion on leg lengthening surgery?
You're the most pathetic human being on the planet if you do this.

The ONLY reason you should EVER do this is if you have some severe genetic abnormality that caused your legs to not develop properly, causing you to be so disproportionate that you look like some circus freak (i.e., child-sized legs on an adult-sized everything else).

Serioulsy, if you're considering this, you need psychiatric help, not surgery.

Any anons in science know if crispr could modify something in DNA to re-trigger growth?

I broke my ankle and I want to shoot myself for not being able to deadlift for a month, even if I was like 4 feet tall I'd never do it since the opportunity cost is like 6 months of lost gains

I'm going to do it.
I'm saving up for it. It'll cost about 22k€ in Russia.
My legs didn't grow. I'm 5'7" with 29" inseam and 5'11" handspan.
I decided that I will not live as a short man. So I was left with either doing that or killing myself.

Just do it, bro, the same people saying "hurr, if you want to get surgery, you should get psychiatric help first" are the same loser faggots who, if they were on tumblr, would be saying "well no, running is bad for your knees", "squatting is for muscle head morons", or whatever other dipshit insults they can think of to keep you from making yourself better in your own eyes.

Will there be consequences to surgery? Of course there will, but if you want enough to be tall (or have a better face or whatever it is that natty methods of self improvement can't do for you), you need to commit, shut out the voices of the pussies around you calling you names, and just fucking do it.

MD here, I've seen a couple of patients undergo this procedure and I wouldn't recommend it. The recovery patients undergo is awful, filled with pain 24/7, loss of strength and depression.

no

You're a hero. I'm so fucking angry that I have to save up 5k€ to get my nose fixed after I had it broken multiple times, and here you are saving up for a 22k€ surgery. I hope your surgery turns out to be a success.

Yes, it can.

>Are we going to do it?
No.

ya man those guys are fucking pussies! you're gonna be a big tough guy when you lose a year of your life and thousands of dollars for two inches! that doesn't show how pathetic you are! fuck ya!

Is the reason because it could lead to unintended consequences or because if available people won't be able to make fun of manlets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AH HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Halfway there... Im forced to go to the military for a year so that will set me back somewhat, as you wont receive payment for it.
If I could turn back time I'd fuck the schools doctor up for not putting me on HGH vecause I was over 150cm.
FML

Why would you do this to yourself for like 5cm in height?

I mean I am a short girl 5'2 or 158cm and I dont get it how much of a difference two inches can make for a man?

at some point you just have to accept that some people are taller and that is okay. Veeky Forums is just a really toxic place that makes insecurities manifest if you don't have the balls to say no I am more than my height?

>Being so insecure that you're willing to break your legs to appear taller.

You can go through the surgery to make yourself taller but doing so will leave you with a permanent mark that will remind you every day why you're never going to make it.

I'm considering it. I'm 5'11 and I'd like to break 6'. Women are as tall as I am so I'd like to be a bit taller

unless you live in denmark or any other northern country that is not true.

You don't understand how much men are judged on their height and appearance

>being in pain when running and not being able to lift again for 2 maybe 3 inches
nah thanks I will stick to being 5'6

>says this
>texts a 6'2 chad 3 seconds later and says "OH MY GAWD 6'2 FUCK ME NOW" and ignores short men

holy fuck you are so fucking beta dude your height is not the reason you are not getting girls

I'm 5'6 in sweden

yeah sure man women have no idea what it is like to be judged by their appearance

Yes, but that's not even necessary. Stem-cell injections along growth plates could create more cartilage as well as potential "zones of proliferation" for bone growth.

Then, follow through with chemical injections in the thyroid to trigger another growth phase, or puberty, in the adult.

are you by any chance a minority?

Guys on the west coast are huge. I feel so small since I moved here

nope 100% swedish, blue eyes, not blonde hair though

dad 5'11
mom 5'3-4
sister 5'5

oh hey there delusional r9k poster. my boyfriend is 5'7 and everything taller would be weird when it comes to kissing.

are you even talking to women or just believing the memes that are spewed here?

if that truly bothers you move away but if you think you are too short with 5'11 you have been on fit too long

I was thinking this as well. Every American guy I know, including myself, with majority scand heritage is at least 6 feet.

It is because it would be dumb to waste it on stupid shit such as increasing height.

Besides, being shorter has benefits
>Longer Lifespan
>Less chance of cancer
>Less strength required when it comes to calisthenics

seeno one cares about those things though

Check your height on this chart

Sex. Mating opportunities are, at least in evolutionary terms, the ultimate prize of status. And here is the final humiliation for short men. When 100 women were asked to evaluate photographs of men whom they believed to be either tall, average or short, all of them found the tall and medium specimens "significantly more attractive" than the short ones. In another study, only two of 79 women said they would go on a date with a man shorter than themselves (the rest, on average, wanted to date a man at least 1.7 inches taller). "The universally acknowledged cardinal rule of dating and mate selection is that the male will be significantly taller than his female partner," write Mr Martel and Mr Biller. "This rule is almost inviolable." For short men, the sexual pickings are therefore likely to be slim.

jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html

autism the post

You know what my boyfriend is more than just a dick straped to a sack of meat. If you are unable to find more than shallow cunts in your life then there is something wrong with your social cycle.

I am also sure if you sit man in a lab and ask them what their ideal dating partner would be they would make a model of a 10/10 woman but in real life they like average women too because people are more than just their height or their face.

So stop making excuses by telling yourself "that height surgery will change my life" because you can achieve happiness without that. It is not like you are deformed.

You make several assumptions I won't bother answering, but the quote above was merely intended to show you can't trivialize other people's problems away. By the time a manlet reaches adulthood, his self-confidence is damaged from all the shit he had to put up with in school. In fact, his height in his teenage years is a good predictor of his future earnings.

ns.umich.edu/new/releases/5778-teen-height-predicts-adult-earnings

Telling them to "deal with it" leads nowhere, they already do and rarely about the issue. If you read the previous link, you'll find other ways they're fucked over.

*rarely talk about the issue

>Perfect height

Brahs, we're all going to make it.

Guess I am a manlet LMFAO 6'3 checking in

This fucking insecurity lel

lel
You really got me now.

If only I was born a women

Don't let nature get in the way of your dreams!

Dont do it op you will finish with ugly shit scars i can post pics of my leg after surgery if you want

How bad is it? Show us some pics.

These surgeries break my heart. People are so insecure that they go through what I see as body mutilation. I'm 6' though so there's something about it I'll probably never understand. Hope the "short" bros find happiness one day...

Being 5'6 or under is hell on earth. You'll be insecure and unloved your whole life

i had an ex who was seriously into this.

This is why people hate LA

it's not a meme

I'm 5'10 and women have told me I'm too short

>incision into knee
>bore through and hollow out the tibia
>insert device into tibia
>snap fibula
>bring out magical machine that exudes waves of energy to grow bone????

im 167 cm and i get poon and have a decent job in the software entertainment industry. height is a factor when it comes to life but if you have a decent job that pays well, you'll eventually get laid.

That not leg lengthening surgery, thats a person whose fucked up both tibs and a femur and had OREF

>"short"
Touche, sir.

Just position your jaw forward all the time and eventually your body can accomodate this.

>Unironically 5'9 (the British Male average)
>Tfw

most people that brows here are older than 13 so that probably won't make any difference at all

Works for some minor change in adulthood mate, don't know how fucked your jaw is though...

fucked enough that I'm gonna get braces and most likely surgery

wish there was a torso shortening surgery desu senpai

>tfw 5'6
>long legs and short torso
at least I don't look like a manlet from afar or in photos with non-tall people

I'm too tall for my liking but I'd just look less good if I shortened my legs.

how tall are you? I can't imagine being too tall tbH, probably because I'm 5'6 lmao. If a genie came up to me and asked how tall I wanted to be I would go with 6'4, just like Clint Eastwood
instagram.com/brockohurn/
check this guys ig

I'm only 6'2, but I'm a girl.

get thin and become a high fashion model

Surprisingly it requires other things than being tall. like an ambition and desire to be a model

hopefully by the time they make body modifying a thing they make it possible to take out the extra chromosome that makes people want to cosplay

become manlet queen amazon fantasy?

No. One of my issues is that I want a taller bf. and definitely not into dominant position

changing your will is easier than changing your height
jej

>guess

you "guessed" right

time to start saving up for leg-lengthening surgery ;)

just move to a place where there live a lot of white upper class people, most males will probably be 6'1+

Move to the Netherlands. Not even joking, the men are Goliath.

6'5 here,

London, pls, etc

The two nose jobs and god knows what else helped too.

are you really in london user?

>be 6'1
>use lifts
>still say I'm 6'1
devilish

Ayyy I'm 6'5 too

>pathetic

I understand there's more to a person that physical looks but I'll be honest. I wouldn't give a black obese women the time of day. Even if she was the one for me.

You are more likely to give your time, and therefore get the chance to find out about the person if you are physically attracted to them.