Guy claims natty is he a fraud /fit?

Guy claims natty is he a fraud /fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BE7mrFfpEqr/?taken-by=justinderoy
instagram.com/p/BDhMdfZJEsC/?taken-by=justinderoy
instagram.com/p/BK2FQA2DmYx/?taken-by=justinderoy
instagram.com/p/BC9O488pEnT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disproportionately huge traps, delts and biceps are usually a dead give away and make it difficult to think this guy is natty but I suppose it would be possible if he killed it in the gym but I wouldn't give him benefit of the doubt on that one since he looks like a gym rat bitch

>Bigger than you and everyone else on Veeky Forums
>"OMG it must be roids"

>Guy has a body it only took you five months at the gym to get
>Veeky Forums thinks its roids

Natty. His traps are smol, he doesn't have roid delts and his chest isn't big.

None of those are huge though

Fit is stupid, lazy, and genetic trash, don't get too much of an ego.

They say brosplits are bad because then they have an excuse to lift 3 times a week, this is the kind of people that say that this is a roided body.

They also depressed, which lowers their Test levels so they can't make gains, they are also just in general low test because of bad genetics, they are lazy, they claim anyone that says they hit 1/2/3/4 in less than 6 months is a lair, etc etc

his delts are fucking big though

Average guy that looks ripped is on roids, that's why it is healthier than believe everyone is natty.
It'll only frustrate newbies when they're not seeing chisseled abs after 5 months of dieting.

Hes very very well within the natty limit. Not very much muscle at all, just very low bodyfat, decent frame and a bit of muscle in the right areas go a long way. With good genetics could easily be attained naturally in 2 years. Could still be on gear just because why not its easier.

Whats up with his abs? Uneven

lol at fit calling this roids
truly is of the mentality
>if hes bigger than me then roids!1111!

jesus christ, stop hating and go lift ffs

>tfw guy is probably DYEL irl
>roids
not even once

What is genetics?

An anime movie?

Well within natty territory. If he's on gear he should be fucking ashamed.

Def. Natty

4 and a half pack

>dyel because 5x5 for 30 minutes 3 times a week
>lash out at anyone who looks better than you

I'm bigger than that and probably at least 8 inches taller at 6'5..and I'm natural. So yes his physique is achievable without juice.

LOL fuck no, looks natty as fuck, no vascularity, no cannonball delts, pretty lean and I bet my ass that pic is pumped, with good lighting and one or other light filter. If you think you need to roid for this then just end yourself famalang.

This

Obviously not a natural athlete.

>that horrible font rendering

Phisique looks natty possible, but almost all insta coaches are fraudsters, because its easy to boost test and not try hard.

Also he seems off cycle, check his pictures from before.

instagram.com/p/BE7mrFfpEqr/?taken-by=justinderoy

>On cycle:

instagram.com/p/BDhMdfZJEsC/?taken-by=justinderoy

>Off cycle:

instagram.com/p/BK2FQA2DmYx/?taken-by=justinderoy

This guy is not natty.

except brosplit is actually fucking trash
you train each group one time a weak

if you go for an upper and lower split you can train each group twice a weak

newfag pls go

Relative to the rest of his physique yes they are huge. Look at the top natty bodybuilders and their delts and traps.

This isn't proof of anything, but to get his physique he would have to have worked really super hard on a few specific muscles for years while virtually ignoring other parts of his body. It would be very strange.

people with alpha genetics like Jeff naturally produce tren

Most people dont have symmetrical abs.

>5 months

Newbies are stupid for thinking they'll look like anyone after just some time of lifting.
Most people you see on social media, even on juice, have been lifting for years.
Newbies literally have no idea what they look like, what they can look like and what they will look like. So they get the wrong idea that they will look like somebody else.
It's nobody else's fault, just their own.

are you actually jesus

I'm friends with a guy who used to help Jeff pin and schedule his stack. He's more like a roided up valley girl when you talk to him.

Jesus doesnt do crossfail. It's a beta fraud

Listen to this guy He's right.

I get using steroids and all.
But whats the point of saying you're natty despite using it?
It's not like women who get boobjobs claim their boobs are natty.

first, the normie perception of steroids is that you inject and instantly become kai green. So admitting steroid use delegitimizes your hard work to some extent.

Secondly some women do lie about tit jobs.

they do claim that tho

Some do claim that though, for no reason.

Jeff is claiming natty because his income relies on it.

He doesn't have a personality like Rich, or a job like Rich, so his income is dependent on shilling supplement companies. These companies want their DYEL clients to believe that they will look like JEff if they buy their expensive urine enhancers.

Also, he relies on youtube hits for cash. Once again, he will lose them if he admits to steroid use.

It's hard to blame Jeff for his lies. It's his income at stake.

RIch is funny, charismatic, so he can get away with admitting he uses steroids, people just want to watch rich for rich. Jeff? Nah

post body

Jeff Seid is natty everybody in that picture is natty. Hard work and dedication I am as big as the indian looking guy at the right and I have been lifting for 15+ years definitely possible.

So in summary, don't be a beta faggot like Jeff.

you enter a different league, you go from a big fish in a small pond to a small fish is a big pond
plus no one will take you seriously because you're a drug user (unless you smoke weed because that's cool these days)

You lose a lot of credibility and marketability.

Let's say you can get a program from a dude who looks fucking great, and is completely natty. Dude has to know his shit when it comes to programming and dieting. You'd pay money because his advice is probably good.

Now, let's say the dude is an obvious fucking roider. His diet and program matter less. If he trained while on gear, and ate enough, he got huge and lean without 1/10th the effort of the natty.

Another thing is sponsorships from companies. If someone on roids hypes a product, no one gives a fuck because it's obvious their gains came from the gear. If a natty does it, it has more credibility.

It hurts thinking that enough people fall for this for so many guys to make it their living.

>He's more like a roided up valley girl when you talk to him.
noice

But but muh lanklets meme

Yep, holy fuck.

Someone should shoop those pictures side by side so we have comparison picture when summerfags on here ask "is x natty?"

Damn swag I'm 6'4 and dream of being that cut - any tips for the god tier 6'1+?

Post current body fggt

EASY NATTY THIS IS SHIT BAIT I LOOK BETTER THAN THAT LEGIT

>Over 30+
dude really is fucking airheaded

Looks like natty limit desu.

I can't help but laugh at you phags spilling this roid bullshit against anyone who isn't a lardass manlet like yourselves. It's funny how lifting literally gives birth to typically feminine qualities in men, such as vanity based envy and hatred.

"athletes"

Not natty probalby just of cycle at the moment
instagram.com/p/BC9O488pEnT/

for once, ur as much a fag as OP. Kys.

This is actually very, very true. Especially of the many people browsing Veeky Forums. Good post user.

Week 2 on Test-p, nipples not itchy, no pain, have some tissue under both nipples shaped like a circle (had it for years prior to roids). Seems like the tissue is getting bigger, paranoid or gyno? if so, is aromasin enough to prevent further growth, or should I just go with Nolva?

Delusional dyel

There's a difference between just not talking about it and saying "LOL steroids are for pussies! I'm all natural bro!"

Why were you not taking an AI from the start..