>2016
>not being motivated by cringe, rage, disgust, and a desire to be as far as possible from a negative model

>2016
>not being motivated by President Trump

but its true that historically speaking we are scary.
we walked through the world and made everyone else our bitch.
only difference between this faggot and sane white men is that if you are white you should be proud of being the best, not feel sorry for the other losers.

I'm motivated to beat the shit out of violent Bernie bros who target conservative PoC like me

>PoC
Black is the absence of color, nigger

GLORY TO THE GOD EMPEROR

>niggers are the void

Why did these faggots steal beards?

Kek whatevz

I'm not even white but that is cringy as fuck, especially the 29k likes, hope that's edited

>Millennials of New York
>we are so scary
>facebook
this is satire, right?

die nigger

There are more races than black and white

>racist Bernie bro got triggered

The self flagellation isn't helping anyone, and soon enough some white guy may deem himself the white Nat Turner, and kill some people.

>play-it-safe nu-male soft HY version
>beard to hide weak jawline and chubby face
>underdeveloped trap, chubby

stereotypes exist for a reason

False flagging liberal detected

This election cycle has real revealed what vicious little shits you all are

Soft HY version?

I think that page is satire actually.

yeah; every other race in the world has had the same motivation at one point in time, europeans just managed to succeed on a larger scale
>mfw people imply the native americans didn't try to conquer other tribes, also engaging in ritual torture with their pows
>mfw people imply the japanese would never try to conquer korea and perhaps even china, all the while raping all the women they could find in nanking, including the elderly and children
>mfw people imply the crusades were vicious wars of christian aggression, when they would not have begun if not for the muslim conquests half a millenium earlier

Because Muslim """"""""people""""""" are pros at playing the victim while being aggressors

your election has made the US the laughing stock of the developed world. us euros are just waiting for your shitty country to collapse, and the best part is, it doesn't even matter who wins. IF Trump wins, your economy will collapse so hard, the great depression will seem like a nice vacation. If Hilary wins, you will become a puppet state (implying you aren't already). And all this will be the cause of you flinging shit at your own countrymen

This is the thing I hate with the whole concept of "fat hate"-threads.

If you're gonna be motivated by a "negative rolemodel" and striving to NOT be like someone, you only gonna cultivate mediocrity.
Your negative rolemodel SHOULD be the the mediocrity, you should strive for more than just not being as bad as the worst..

>Black is the absence of color
the average intelligence of a white male, everyone

>this dumb motherfucker thinks that the president is like an emperor who directly controls national policy or the economy

Lmao do they teach anything in Yurocuckold land besides Islamic history?

We've been laughing at you beta mofos getting raped out of existence by """""""refugees""""""""

you're an edgy fucking faggot twink.

fuck off.

Edgy teenage dyel detected

>gf has an acronym fetish
>I got an OTPHJ in the bathroom of an LIRR to JFK
>just like a Woody Allen movie

This is brilliant.

Someone's triggered

Tfw even if you weren't dyel as fuck you still couldn't lift trump's embarassing poll numbers

Hey sol when will you admit you're a trap?

noone's triggered. i don't care about your opinions, but your face just shows you're a weak willed faggot.

Would you let me creampie you?

Kek
We should have a Veeky Forums meetup and pass his boipucci around

>no homo

Yeah Hilldawgs probably going to win, which means business as usual. Not a total collapse of the US like that retard was saying.

>pls be my bf that looks like a gf ffs

How will you ever recover

facebook.com
/millennialsofnyc/photos/a.1574175809501428.1073741827.1574126006173075/1756637354588605/?type=3

I'm not a cowardly quitter like Sanders and his Reddit dwelling supporters

Answer me you faggot. I wanna fuck in a rough yet sensual manner.

OK tomato. You started lifting again?

Fuck off. That's my pussy is mine.

None of those are acronyms.

No. I'm to intelligent to.

Cmon guys we can share
I'm sure sol is game to get his anus destroyed by the entire board

then fuck off.

LOL U GOT TROLLED

If he didn't look like such an obvious cuck that would be pretty alpha; just straight up saying that being a straight white male is equal to being some super advanced being that nobody can stand up to.

just go away nobody cares about you

It's incredible how Sol Invictus manages to be all the cancer of /pol/ concentrated into a single person.

How problematic

We should down vote his entire account

It is satire, really pokes fun at the pretentious people from the original page who is in a circle jerk.

I remember a picture from Humans of New York saying how he is a pedophile or some shit but he dont act on it, and people are sympathizing with him. Like WTF.

>liberals are the reason why people are upset about my political shitflinging IN THE GODDAMN SQUAT BOARD

when is this going to turn the other way with white males hating other people instead of themselves

>this entire thread wasn't politically motivated in the first place

Dumb anime poster

ayy lmao

Mirin v-taper

Because this is clearly an isolated event and you're in no way an obnoxious faggot daily.

That's German for "the nigger "