/fraud/

/fraud/ for steroids generally

>freshly shaved scrotum edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTDapcklnV8&index=13&list=PL_PdXfTvxOF0ZXIy3hlVGmo0GeMdRDEz1
seekingalpha.com/article/3979465-speculating-pernix-therapeutics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first 2nd or 3rd for eat my ass

reposting from last bred with grill for attention

Lads I'm new to all this stuff, I plan to take 250 mg test e e3d but I know I'm going to be out of country for about a week in the middle of my cycle.
How should I plan around it? Would taking an extra dose the day I leave and the day I get back be fine?

does bimbo really look like a dyel while on tren.

>out of country for a week

yeah, just pin your entire week (500mg) the day you'd normally pin 250, you should be fine.

Take some aromasin in a shampoo bottle (liquid) if you need it or pill organizer (if it's a pill, duh) just in case you get any E2 issues due to the larger dose while on vacation; it's what I did

>family forever
True that. I prefer the term tribe over family.
MAGA neighbor.
One week is nothing. Don't sweat it.

>I can't stand having nothing to do
>NEET life is boring as fuck

Hmm, this is interesting. I guess when you're working a normal job (lots of structured time) the grass on the other side of the fence (NEET life) looks way way greener.

But at the same time, it sounds like the sort of structure you're adding to your life is all your own choice. Are you thinking of pursuing a career (i.e., focusing all efforts on one field/pursuit) or just being a sort of renaissance man?

You sound like you are a Veeky Forumsness man - would you recommend someone @ 25 to buy a house now if their plan is to end up in your situation? Or do you think that a housing market crash is imminent?

Seen some posts saying housing is not over-valued right now, but I feel like if the market (which many people say IS overvalued) crashes, then people will want to go into saving mode, which means they won't spend as much money on housing (shifting from current seller's market to a buyer's market).

hold on to your money

the crash will come, sooner rather than later

I should probably buy precious metals and ammo like Cap...

ok thanks guys

>precious metals and ammo

can't recommend it enough, mostly have ammo myself, ammo and liquor

need to invest in silver more

What do you think would be the most valuable resources in a SHTF scenario? Besides clean water and ammo.

Are MREs worthwhile? Or is it better to just have shit that is good for barter (fuel, lighters, backup generators, etc)?

Get your Bane masks and speeches ready, spoils will be enjoyed.

What are the odds of me having bad acne, when i jump on weekly 500mg test e? I had very bad acne when i was 14-18, and had to go on a very high dose accutane dose for 6 months to deal with it. Will this mean i am prone to acne from sterons?

Since I've getting actual results with my test cycle, been noticing better looking women have been mirin. But I've been dating a good girl, but she's a 5/10 tops. It's getting harder to stay true to her when I can upgrade. Am I bad?

you're just like all the girl sluts that get hated on 24/7 on Veeky Forums

Hard to say. Prepping for a scenario like that is the one exception to my general "all or nothing" approach to life

Prep for yourself, not for anyone else. Get what you think you'll need, then double that, and you'll have enough. Obviously as you said clean water and ammo will have the most "value" but different things will be valued differently by different people.

Third to clean water and ammo, I would say food will be most desirable.

>bane masks

already have 4x soviet era gas masks famalam

STALKER IRL WHEN

hard to say but iirc there's at least anecdotal evidence that accutane reduces being prone to acne in the future when used, don't cite me on that though

depends on the 5/10's ideals

I had the same idea, why stay with my girlfriend, when i can easily upgrade to a much hotter one?
Turns out it was a mistake leaving her, i'll never forgive myself for that. You don't know what you have till you lose it.
Just trying to tell you to think it through, looks ain't everything. Good girls are hard to find, there is a reason why the hotties that been mirin you are single, people are tired of their shit.

More metal less ammo. You really don't want to get in a gun fight even though it may sound romantic...
>need to invest in silver more
Let me know if you need advice. One of my best friends is a dealer.
Water and food are critical. Fire is important. Learn to make fire and charcoal filters out of old water bottles.
The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. Appreciate what you have.

Hold off til post election to buy real estate. I don't know where you are though, houses where I live are 1.4M-3MUSD. Last house I was living in we ended up selling for 2.4M.

I'd recommend programming honestly, its easy to learn in your spare time, can get 6 figures with relative ease still, and if your willing to suck it up sitting at a chair for likr 4-5 years hoarding money you could easily start your own business or get into house flipping. I do prefer rental properties though as they are always reliable, I like daytrading because it's actually fun for me, until its not lel.

But ya NEET life was hell on earth especially pre cycles. My natty T level bounced between 180-240 and I had 0 interest in existing so I just filled my day with random hobbies to keep from introspective thought, once I started roiding stuff became fun instead of a chore to keep my mind off killing myself.

Am I limiting my muscle growth by still training largely for strength, instead of just doing volume like a mad cunt?

Do you do any other drugs besides roids?

yes.

retard

fugg. I think my VG injection irritated my IT band or leaked subq cause that shit hurts. Either that or its my tren e giving me pip.

>need advice
I didn't post that but I'd be interested.

How much (as a % of savings) should be in silver vs. cash reserves @ bank or invested in stocks in the current climate?

Do you agree with that housing is a bad investment right now?

>Fire is important.

Yeah I read a SHTF infographic a while back where the guy said that lighters were more valuable than metals and even food in some cases. Pretty much the ultimate currency.

What about body armor and shit like that? I know that gun fights aren't romantic but it seems prudent to be ready in case you can't avoid it.

i no u r but wot am i lmao rekt

Coke, essentially daily. Also DMAA because DMAA is the best drug on earth. Other than that no not really, smoke weed maybe like once every 4 months and end up just foam rolling for a few hours.

kekd
drop me an email @ my throwaway, [email protected] and if I have any questions I'll send them your way

should have most of my bases covered, family invests in it a lot and know their shit
yes and no.

if you're training purely for muscle mass and sheer size, you could benefit from increased volume. If you want to continue your strength training (which I would recommend) then just stick with it

>programming

FUCK I tried so badly to get into this, used to work menial IT getting $25/hr at fucking 16, then jut fell out of touch with it

shit's just so goddamn boring, and I never picked up a language well, or at least never knew which one to really get into (that would be most beneficial to my wallet)

>body armor

useful, but also not

you're better off avoiding people at all costs and having supplies for YOURSELF rather than attempting bartering scenarios and risking said gunfight scenario, of course you'll want options to defend yourself, but body armor when you're already carrying around as much as you can in food, water, living supplies, etc is taxing and cumbersome

>get baked and foam roll

if I still smoked this wouldn't be a bad idea tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=xTDapcklnV8&index=13&list=PL_PdXfTvxOF0ZXIy3hlVGmo0GeMdRDEz1

>getting $25/hr at fucking 16
lol what how?

worked IT for a large school district in the area, had an in from a family member

mind you this is the same school district that pays an elementary librarian $115k/yr

No. I like a 531 style program for strength but there is also a ton of volume if you do it right.
Great posts faggots
>How much (as a % of savings) should be in silver vs. cash reserves @ bank or invested in stocks in the current climate?
I hold almost zero cash because money is just a tool to be used to accomplish goals or invest in the future. I buy as much silver as I can afford after all my bills are paid and other critical things are covered.
DO NOT buy a house right now. The market is very uncertain right now. It might be safe to buy now, it might not. Better safe than sorry. When it is time to buy a home it will literally be smacking you in the face. Think 2008-2009 housing market. If you had the money to buy property then and you didn't you fucked up hard. Keep it simple stupid (KISS) and just zig when everyone else zags.
Body armor is probably the last thing I would buy. You are right about lighters kinda. You should stockpile them but they are not gold. Once you get a good fire going at home base it will never go out so it's not like you are constantly lighting fires.
Never done coke. I do like DMAA though. You do both at once? How are you not wired and shakey as fuck?

>Hold off til post election to buy real estate. I don't know where you are though

Yeah, post election is pretty much what I was thinking. I feel like the powers that be will sow intense pessimism in investors (when Trump wins) on a much larger scale than they did following Brexit. Interest rates from the Fed will "coincidentally" rise with a Trump victory, I'm pretty sure.

I live in Phoenix, AZ, where there are tons of 3bed/2bath houses for 220-300k. There are also houses in the range you mentioned but I wouldn't want to be paying a mortgage/renting them.

>if your willing to suck it up sitting at a chair for likr 4-5 years hoarding money you could easily start your own business or get into house flipping

Yeah this is my plan, but 2 years into it, damn, it really drains your soul. It doesn't help that:

>My natty T level bounced between 180-240 and I had 0 interest in existing so I just filled my day with random hobbies to keep from introspective thought, once I started roiding stuff became fun instead of a chore to keep my mind off killing myself.

Describes my life/mindset (minus the hobbies) to a T. Natty levels bouncing between 275-350. 1 week away from knowing whether I've got a script or whether it's time to order UGL. I've felt for so long that a short life would be such a beautiful thing because it would end this "merely existing" thing I've got going on. I'm too averse to violence to kill myself normally. I do feel like on low test I am able to create really strong "reasons" why being miserable is acceptable. It wasn't always like this. I used to feel like being miserable was a stupid excuse and that happiness was the totally normal "default" that people removed themselves from either on purpose (for attention) or out of an unconscious desire to be edgy.

I hope that life becomes fun for me too... I feel like maybe I should hold off on any major life decisions until 6 months into my cruise.

>Coke and DMAA
Darknet bought with BTC I assume?

live in northern europe and dad work an office job at one of the largest car manufacturers. He works about 70 hours a week and get 59k in freedom currency

Not looking forward to 23g needle after starting with a 25g

>body armor when you're already carrying around as much as you can in food, water, living supplies, etc is taxing and cumbersome

>Body armor is probably the last thing I would buy.

Thanks for the advice guys. I live in a neighborhood with pretty civilized people, but whenever I think about SHTF I feel like it will bring the crazy out of people. That being said, the people I've met out at the range seem to be among the more civilized, peaceful people I've met.

>When it is time to buy a home it will literally be smacking you in the face. Think 2008-2009 housing market. If you had the money to buy property then and you didn't you fucked up hard. Keep it simple stupid (KISS) and just zig when everyone else zags.
Thanks, I needed this reality check. I get swayed by overconfident coworkers who are buying up property just because they can and then rub their marginally increasing property values in my face. I'm going to start getting out of stocks this week and start buying silver.

Only problem is I'm down on some pharma stocks that have catalysts in the spring. Selling them now would be a huge loss and I'm not sure how much they'd fall due to political turmoil (seems unlikely that people are going to stop being sick or funding drug research). Though small cap pharma does require low interest rates to meet earnings, I feel.

>mfw pin with 21g
>mfw it takes so long to load it up.

if you buy body armor then make sure you go after the ballistic plates only option, its the most you'll ever need since your most likely going to be rucking from 20-40 miles per day to get from one location to another while wearing at most 70lbs worth of food/ammo and water depending upon your daily consumption

Done DMAA/coke/meth/jack3d all at once at gym.

>Never done coke. I do like DMAA though. You do both at once? How are you not wired and shakey as fuck?
Only caffeine makes me feel twichy and anxious. I sleep np on coke/dmaa.

>Darknet bought with BTC I assume?
No, I bought a bunch of DMAA in bulk back when various sites had it legally. You can still buy it. Coke I get from the guy I play sports with, sometimes people at gym give me some to try also cuz I know them.

I actually bought roids and sat on them for a year before my first cycle. Didnt finally try em until I saw my step brother die after turning his life around and getting married, only to die less than 2 years later. Was kind of a fuckit, there is an actual possibility I die tomorrow or otw from funeral anyway, I've researched roids and they aren't that bad when done properly so screw it man up quit bein low T bitch second/third/quad guessing everything rendering yourself stuck in place.

I prefer 23g. 25g takes too long to inject. That being said I am currently using 23g to draw and 25g to pin.
>whenever I think about SHTF I feel like it will bring the crazy out of people.
Yes but they won't have rifles. Arm yourself. Practice shooting. Know your weapon system in and out.
>I get swayed by overconfident coworkers who are buying up property just because they can and then rub their marginally increasing property values in my face.
They are sheep who just want to one up their neighbors. FUCK that shit.
Be a wolf. Stalk and plan and strike when the time is BLATANTLY obvious. Sheep are not your friends.
What stocks are you holding? What are the symbols.

Hey guys, currently running on a cruise of 400 test e/week was going to add in 400 mast 400 tren (Prop and ace) into the mix for a short blast no issue with running a longer ester test with short esters is there?

>cruise
>400 teste/wk

you do realize a cruise means to bring yourself within normal physionlogocal levels of testosterone, right user?

thats a high cruise, also I would do 200 tren instead. I'm never running equal test/tren again not fuckin worth imo.

that get hated on by loser estrogen numale betas

>What stocks are you holding? What are the symbols.

IMNP
>Drug company that makes Bmab, hopefully an effective treatment for ulcerative colitis (huge market, especially compared to current market cap) and other inflammatory diseases. Phase II trial results to be posted in spring.
>Bmab has already been shown to be an effective eotaxin-1 inhibitor, which has a correlative effect with disease severity for colitis.

PTX
>Drug company with opiate and sleeping formulations that are promising, although the real draw here is the possibility of a buyout (and it seems likely, since there was some news of debt restructuring and changes in management).
>more info: seekingalpha.com/article/3979465-speculating-pernix-therapeutics
>This article was written before a 1:10 reverse split.

I just realized I am 100% on the girls I meet from tinder wanting to date/fuck/love me and have not been stood up once or had someone not interested in meeting again.

Feels pretty good m8. Here I was assuming I was classico Veeky Forums autism.

yeh haha but my blood work is fine at 400, been blasting and cruising now with cruises between 300-400 for 3 years now
yeh I've heard lots of people say this but ive never had an issue running tren equal to or higher than test, guess im just lucky in that sense.
so guessing from the general consensus that it wont effect results to run long esters with short?

This is a 150 test 25mg Ibutamoren cruise. 400 is not a cruise.
I emailed you.
Cool I will look at them tomorrow and get back to you. Way to drunk and high to research companies right now.

what do they do about your height

my retard ass friend has a tinder but he is 5'6 and i am telling him that he is gonna wanna kill himself after they meet in real life and see that he is a fucking midget

i am 5'9 and am not even bothering, imo the tinder slut type = 6'0+ only

>i am telling him that he is gonna wanna kill himself after they meet in real life and see that he is a fucking midget
kys, you are the fucking worst

Already said i'm 5'9 it has literally never even been mentioned and in the past month i've hooked up with girls from 4'10 to 6'1. If there is ANY difference between them it's that the very short ones are self conscious about being short, and the very tall ones are self conscious about being tall, but not a single one has mentioned my height being a factor. My height doesn't seem to matter and I spend most days on campus walking around campus full of female swedish students who are all 6ftish.

saved contact for future reference, thx bby

>IMNP

ayyyyyyyyyy whaddup breh

>Ibutamoren
Any insulin resistance (i.e., decreased sensitivity) issues while on the MK?

>Way to drunk and high to research companies right now.

Fair enough. I got in a bit too early but my current losses aren't so bad that I would be resistant to selling. I feel like the expectation of favorable catalysts isn't unreasonable though. I basically learned all my trading strategy from Veeky Forums which is a bit stupid. But it gave me pretty good gains on CPXX, which was an opportunity where I should have poured as much money as I could into it.

>I am 100% on the girls
What did you mean by this?

>Practice shooting. Know your weapon system in and out.
I'm all set in that department. Built my AR from parts, and have been maintaining it pretty regularly. Now that it's colder I hope I can go to the outdoor range more often.

I do need a sling though.

>quit bein low T bitch second/third/quad guessing everything rendering yourself stuck in place.
Oh shit, this. I feel like low test introspection gives you the ability to get a really really good understanding of why you have the problems you have, but none of the motivation/balls to get yourself out of those problems.

I guess that's how I'd describe /r9k/ in a single sentence.

>go after the ballistic plates only option
Thank you, will keep that in mind, though I'm less inclined to be getting that after all the posts here.

>Sheep are not your friends.
This is so motivating in a weird way, thank you. It can get tiring to always appear to be a "contrarian" in your friends/family circle, feel like it's better to just give in. But that's a recipe for disaster.

>i am telling him that he is gonna wanna kill himself after they meet in real life and see that he is a fucking midget

You suck. Manlet-shaming manlet.
W E W

> am telling him that he is gonna wanna kill himself after they meet in real life and see that he is a fucking midget

>people will respond to this bait seriously

Cmon it's 2016 dude

>ayyyyyyyyyy whaddup breh
Check'd. You in this dumpster fire too?

Lol I feel like the recent dip was just people panicking that the Bmab trial results won't be posted until spring (I think before it was expected that this would be posted by the end of November).

I'll let you be the judge:

How do you shave your scrotum?

I'm going to get my balls sucked on Friday

with a razor

oh fuck.

>What did you mean by this?
I... explained it....
There is not a single girl I have met up with that didn't go well. I have never experienced this whole awkward meet up followed up by being ignored scenario that others talk about.

>Oh shit, this. I feel like low test introspection gives you the ability to get a really really good understanding of why you have the problems

I am of the belief that too much introspection leads to nothing but damaging thoughts, but that may just be the case for me. It was very easy to convince myself of the inherent ugliness of my existence and that I should erase my shame by virtue of dying. It's also hard to find any semblance of happiness when you spend all day questioning your various failings. It's just a never ending r9k loop that doesn't do shit for anyone.

Do you like

Stretch your ball skin tight?

Or how

it pretty much was, I didn't buy until this most recent dip myself

usually can't stand to fuck with stocks, especially with the market being /pureshit/ right now, but these cheap ones are fun to play around and speculate with when I have an extra grand or two to throw at them

>tfw "made" $1.8mil on returns in high school with a buddy

we had a mock two months of trading in a finance class, where we invested hypothetical $10,000. Had a competition within the class on who could garner the highest return

we had 1.8mil in return, second place had $75

I was seriously depressed for like a week over the fact that if I had just taken 1/8 of my college fund and invested it for real I'd be fucking set

never with a true razor blade, I use an electric trimmer and ever so carefully trim away until it's closely sheared

>Ibutamoren
hehe

I see what you're doing there

Lol

For me 5'9 isn't like kill yourself territory since I am taller slightly than most girls here

But 5'6 is like the height of a little kid

I'm scared of my scrotum getting caught in the teeth tho ;-;

>Any insulin resistance
No and any time I encounter insulin issues I can always just do keto.
>This is so motivating
Good.
Praise Kek ;)

>raw vendor contacts me about trestolone being back in stock
>$56/g

FUCK why does this shit have to be so goddamn expensive even raw

Sell me trestmastolone pliz.

Also i'm waiting for my cat outfits and tiny thongs/panties.

yes grab balls then slide razor across, grab other part and repeat

I share a thread where people inject bathtub chemicals into their ass yet don't even know how to shave their balls. I feel like... this shouldn't be so.

>inject bathtub chemicals

one day ill be making my raws from wild yam like the mexicans do

Why would I shave my balls? Just use electric trimmer and make sure shit isn't too wild and you're gtg

Looks better trimmed than shaved imo

Wild yams have estrogen compounds you ninny

I like my balls being smooth, ass too. I keep everything else trim. Smooth ass is just too good for poopin.

so does soy but they still manage to derive DHEA from it, they do the same with wild yam and just syntheses it down to testosterone

>Smooth ass is just too good for poopin.
LMAO, do you have a super hairy ass or just average or no hair at all really?

I spend all day eating trash to get to 4700 calories.
I have 0 bodyhair whatsoever even after 4-5 cycles, but ya ass kinda hairy for some reason. I just like clean poops.

So you guys think my bloodwork (besides test/lh/fsh and shit like that obviously) will come back normal after cruising on 250 test for a few months? Or will I get elevated RBC/hematocrit?

Not him but 90% of the hair on my body is within 2in of my asshole

It's annoying

Holy fuck dude cruise at physiological levels or pct the fuck off, you could literally have cancer

pooping with a smooth ass is GOAT

just gonna do the max amount that will let me have in range RBC/hematocrit and shit

and i would rather fucking kill myself than PCT, I had low test to begin with too

My mk677 is about to be delivered so I won't need you're guys thoughts anymore

>it's a lets fap to liz kinda night

god I love my weekly ritual

kek

I just do a paltry wipe and then use my shower head as a bidet

Wanna get one of those Japanese toilets

Man, i haven't fapped in weeks. Stopped doing it cuz girls were getttin sad/mad I wasn't gettin off with their vagina. I was too used to beatin my dick with vicegrips and sandpaper.

Who

liz_103

I just do it once a week

I don't usually bother with just finding women to fuck unless I'm blasting and can't handle the sex drive

why put effort in to fucking something that's only going to become emotionally attached and fuck me over in the long run, when I can achieve the same end goal with my hand in 20 fucking minutes

How much did you order and what did you pay?
>I was too used to beatin my dick with vicegrips and sandpaper.
>Tfw you have to slam your cock in a car door repeatedly just to bust a nut.
Do you not have a gf anymore?

Tell them to step up their game

Or alternatively just peg you you closeted faggot

slave was getting too emotionally attached, so I cut her off

gf was just eh, the relationship kinda ran its course and I knew that, so I ended it with her, she was pretty distraught about that but got over it quickly enough

currently qtczgf is living in czech repub, moving to the US for 2 years in ~1mo and she's great

>pic related

how long till i feel the 677

Tbh man most of the when I fap I use it as a sleep aid.

Knocks me the fuck out, probably healthier and it's cheaper than ambien or something

Ordered 1000mg and it was less then 100$

I would also like to know this

i got 1g for $60 in powder form

>Or alternatively just peg you you closeted faggot

This has actually come up :)

I don't really care though sex is pretty boring for me, I lose interest once the dick actually gets inside. Bein ESTP's lil whore is legit only time i've been excited for sex.