Protein powder in water

>protein powder in water

>spilled my protein shake

I always have water

After a session tryna chug it with milk is just too thick and makes me nauseaous

what the fuck

I dont want the extra calories that is in the milk. I know it provides more protons but i could just scoop more to compensate

>scared of 200 calories
Enjoy being a dyel forever

>he can still taste

anyone else have to lie down for like 10 minutes and not move so that you don't vomit up your shake?

>not drinking ur protein shakes in orange juice
confirmed for not making it

No.

>cutting on 1200 cal
Yeah 200 cal is pretty significant thanks

Y not half milk half water?

What the fuck are you a girl or a 5'2 manlet?

>Half milk half water

not like that but I had to really psyche myself up not to vomit. I know its all mental but fuck my gag reflex is strong.

Oatmeal cooked with too much water

>casein protein

is that Skyy John?

Dumb anime poster

SAYS THE TRIP FAG LMFAO

I usually drop milk from my diet when I'm cutting. In order to be able to drink whey, I mix it with Crystal Lite lemonade use a flavor like strawberry or vanilla. Only adds a handful of calories and doesn't taste like shit

enjoy ur diabeetus

yes. That nigga used to be really funny then he started only making videos on how to make fruity booze

Post number decides number of scoops u take

>being such a weak piece of shit that you can't handle unflavored whey mixed with plain water
How can you call yourself a man when you're clearly not?
>OP must be a gril

How do I know ur sub 150 lbs?

Now this is podracing.

>says he can drink even unflavored whey with water no problem
>nigger says he must be small
lolwut

>always used protein and mass gainers with milk

>hmm yummy tasty af

One day friend tells me to try water because of "bro protein synthesis 30 min after exercise muh science"

>tastes absolutely dogshit

Crystal Lite has like no sugar

It's like 5 calories a pint

I generally don't drink a lot of water at the gym so when I have my shake post gym, I'm really thirsty and it goes down fast. If you're already mega hydrated you'll be more likely to vom that shit

Is unflavored whey any good? I know Rip drinks it with diet orange soda

>posting facebook 2012 tier may-mays
>shit posting ironically is still shitposting

In my opinion buying flavored whey is a waste of money and a huge mistake. If you don't like the flavor then you're stuck with it. Even if you do most of them use artificial flavors and artificial sweeteners, or if they don't then you're drinking sugar. Dumb. Buy unflavored, mix it with whatever you want, or just drink it straight and DGAF about it, it doesn't have much of any flavor at all -- unless they're lying to you and it's actually soy protein, which tastes bitter and nasty and like something you shouldn't be putting in your mouth, which you shouldn't. Real, pure whey has little flavor of it's own. Be smart and buy that instead, mix it with what you want, never worry about shitty 'flavors' or artificial shit. You can even put it in lots of different foods and never notice it.

>cutting on 1200
Y tho

>cutting on 1200

Are you the king of manlets or something?

Any cut below 1800 is retarded unless you're pro.

>2016
>not using fairlife

You're all pussy or retarded. I drink my shakes with water 90 percent of the time and it taste normal

>chocolate fairlife
>chocolate muscle milk
>year of our lord

ITT: Picky pussies complaining about 'taste'

Fuck, Veeky Forums. Y'all natty but you've got tighter pussies than the chinklettes at the spellingbee.

t. dyel

likewise. i just add an extra half scoop or so to get more calories. i also drink extra milk at every meal so i'm still getting those good cals as well

I drink neutral flavored whey with water, whats up tastefags

who here >almond milk?

unsweetened, 30 cal goodness, thinned as if by water, but thick enough to retain flavor. i look forward to that shit every morning.

>he doesn't know how to greentext

'Muricans