Low appetite

>low appetite
>been "bulking" for the last 6 months
>gained 6lbs
>11 inch arms

Am I gonna make it, Veeky Forums?

If you e only gained 6lbs in 6monhs of "bulking", then no. At that rate you'll be a non smelly by the time you're FUCKING 40.

>tfw bulked 60lbs in a year
I sincerely worry how much was fat.

dont make the same mistake i made, EAT

>6 lbs in 6 months
>low appetite
you pussy. I had and have a low appetite to, I gained 20 lbs in 3 months (some fat ofc, but still).

My biggest suggestion is to drink your calories, and I don't mean mass gainer or just a ton of whey. Greek yogurt natty peanut butter whey and milk and blend and youve got 1200 kcal per day down in a few gulps

I need bulking you should be gaining ~1 pound per week. Everyone is capable of this. If you aren't getting that quick gains, you aren't doing it right

30% if you did it right

70% muscle, thicker tendons, bones etc

I never took weightgainers but I'm thinking about it. I've made a lot of shit wrong in the first months, and am still doing it wrongs (that's why i don't have dem gains). For the last month I've been having peanut butter, ice cream, milk and whey shake. Also doing 5x5 Jason Blaha's routine, thinking about going to SL 5x5 or a 5 day split.

My friend says he wants to take steroids without lifting

You sound like my friend

what do you mean?

>I gained 20 lbs in 3 months
is that healthy? im only gaining a pound a week. what did you eat cause i have a shit appetite as well

Nigger I gained 10lbs last month alone. Eat more.

I mean all this routine shit is pretty up to interpretation, as long as you do low rep high weight full body workouts and consume ~500-1000 more calories per day than you use you should be getting 1-2 pound per week gains. After the first week or so you don't even need to keep counting calories, you get a pretty good idea of how much you need to eat. Keep working and you'll make it.

3200 kcal/day 5'11 started at 143lbs

almonds chicken breasts rice oats and whey 3 meals a day 7 days a week

I'm trying to get big for Rugby and only put on like 6 lbs as well.

I swear I was eating like an animal, but I actually lost body fat.

Probably, but it'll take time. So just keep consistent.

Can't remember the article and on mobile but there's a great article on bulking over on T Nation, that says that unless you're on gear, you sought be adding a ton of calories because you only can naturally convert so much mass into muscle.

So a healthy bulk with minimal fat gain is like 2lbs max a month

how much protons were you eating?

Isn't that only +250 calories a day, then?

That's good progress bro, just make sure you're getting your protein, lifting heavy, and sleeping alot. Sleep is the key to growing.

1.25 g per lb is what I was aiming for. I just don't think I ate enough fats and carbohydrates along with the protein. Or may be I was miscounting, I don't know.
College food is shitty.

discipline

Also, drink more water.

sage

>been "bulking" for the last 6 months
>gained 6lbs

we all know the answer don't we boys?
>EAT MORE

Dude I gained like 10 pounds in like a month and a half and I wasn't even really trying. Fucking eat.

oh shit im actually eating more than that. im a skeletor at 6'1 125 pounds taking in 3,500 calories a day. lucky genetics dude wish i could store fat that well

I gained 20 lbs in 3 months too. I was eating so much I'd poopoopeepee twice a day. I don't tryhard in eating now because it's been 2 years and I've made muh gainz

What happens if a skinnyfat eats at maintenance and lifts?

gets rid of fat and gets a little mostly because of noob gains

>a little defined
sorry brah

Skelly here, after 6 months I got some nice breasts but I guess I am losing weight too fast if I stop exercising for a week (it happened sometime between exames and other shit). It's the answer only eat more?

you have to keep over eating forever basically or reach a certain weight and maintain that calorie intake. i will drop 20 pounds like its no one fucking businesses if i stop eating like i do now. sucks but its better than being back in skelly mode

damn, thanks but i think it will be hard to do, I am glad I am a little better than before and will keep trying

I gained 40lb+ in 3 months; at 20% bf now. Drink your GOMAD and blended oats skelington. 2 cups milk + 100grams of oats is like 770 calories.