Ask me your questions ???

Ask a fat person things you wouldn't in day to day life

why haven't you killed yourself yet? you obviously hate yourself

describe the feeling of being in a public place like a fast food restaurant, ordering your stuff and knowing how much other people are judging oyu

Why don't you put the fork down and lose weight you fat fuck?

Don't you want to not be a virgin anymore?

When are you due back at the aquarium, you fat fucking manatee?

How do you wipe your own ass?

I don't hate my self
Like desu I don't mind it like I kind of think once I've ordered that everyone thinks like wow that's a lot of food but they expect it from me
I don't want to loose weight desu.
I'm not a virgin.
I'm not a fish :,).

I can reach ?

>I don't hate my self

If you truly didn't then you'd take care of your body you disgusting blob

I enjoy being my weight like it doesn't upset me I'm happy with the way I look believe it or not

you're right i don't believe it, and im sure you don't either. Just kill yourself, no one worthwhile will ever love you as long as you are that fat.

Okay I accept that as your opinion but I know how I feel

Don't you hate the constant sweating? Always feeling warm? Having that sore spot on the inside of the legs where your inner thighs constantly grind against eachother? The nasty poops?

The prospect of a premature, painful death? Never ever experiencing having a beautiful woman desire you? The fact that any children you may produce will never respect you?

The less body fat you have op the bigger your pp gets, that was enough motivation for me, I grew almost an inch by losing fat. Let your penis guide you, user.

Do you have a picture of you standing, with clothes on?

Then you are just delusional

I mean stewarding is just normal to me now and I just learn to deal with it. My thighs don't painfully rub, don't get me wrong they touch each other just it's not painful. I have a gf and I'm very happy with her.
My length is just okay right now

>I have a gf and I'm very happy with her.
is your gf as fat as you?

Not to post right this second

She's bigger than me

SO A FAT GUY COMES TO FIT TO PROVE YOU ALL HE CHOSE THE RIGHT PATH AND HE IS SATISFIED WITH PENIS LENGHT AND HAS DEPRESSION UNDER CONTROL

WILL YOU BELIEVE HIM?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

ALIENS ARE AROUND US OUR BRAINS ARE THE ANTENNAS AND WE RECEIVE SIGNALS FROM OUTER SPACE THIS IS WHY OUR BRAINS IS IN OUR HEAD AND IS SHAPE LIKE A RADAR ANTENNA.

>Good night big barbell curls day tomorow
don't forget the hyperextensions.

Dear god

>My length is just okay right now

if its just okay being fat, imagine what you can become with lower body fat, doesn't the mystery consume you of what you could become?

Jesus loves us all.

Obviously I'm curious but I'm just okay with where I am right now

How does this make you feel?

I feel that fat is less dence than muscle

Aren't you embarrassed to go to places like McDonald's or ice cream shops? Whenever you buy fantasy food do people judge you like

>I know why this guy is fat

Are you pic related?

Then why don't your replace your fat with muscle? You'll still be a fat fuck but you can at least have some strength. You have a gf right? What if you became unable to support your weight anymore and then she or one of your family had to stop their lives to make yours continue normally? Would you not feel mad at yourself then?

Your self is independent from your body

I know people are thinking that but I don't really care I know that I'm fat What do you mean ?

Are you the person in the image you posted?

Yeah I am

1. do you have any restrictions on your diet? or do you literally eat whatever you want, whenever you want?

2. how often do you eat until you're physically sick?

3. have you tried to lose weight before?

4. do you think you'll ever try to lose weight in the future?

No not really I just eat when I want.
At least once a day desu.
Yeah about 4 years ago I was actually slim.
Unless it's unintentional nope I probably won't.

Why did you make this thread? Are you getting worried of what others think about you?

Do you not miss the feeling of being agile/fast/nimble?

Are you frightened of heart disease/the beetus?

How does it feel knowing someone might turn your photo into a rare pepe?

>How does it feel knowing someone might turn your photo into a rare pepe?

Would have been 10/10 if you didn't mis time that trip attempt

No I just like people asking me questions about my body and weigh and what Iran like.
I'm not scared no but someone has already made a rare Pepe of me actually was very deep

I was 427 pounds. i'm now 265. why don't you try to lose weight? everything becomes so much better.

Jesus loves you OP, but our bodies are a gift we only get to take care of once. I think if you became thin you would be amazed how much better you feel.

>I'm not scared
You don't think it'll happen? Or you don't care? I'm sure you'll change your mind when you grow up.

How long have you been with your gf?

Do you think she contributed to you being fat/wanting to stay fat?

You look like a young lad. Do you not think you'll regret spending your peak physical years as a lard-arse?

Aren't you scared of the long term aspect of your lifestyle? I know it doesn't matter now but as you get older life will get tougher and tougher.

Did you suffer bullying in high school?

Well I got fat when I was with my ex who I was with for 3 years gaining about 6-7 stone and I've just kept it ever since and found a new gf
I just don't care I'm happy and know what my actions will cause but I'm okay with that

Do you feel ashamed knowing you can't walk up 2 flights of stairs without being winded?

I only have to walk up 1 flight in my house so I'm okay

Did anyone bring you solo and the wookie

salacious_crumb_kek.jpg

Wow original

Can you see your pecker standing up straight?
Are you embarrassed that you have bigger tits than the average girl?
When you run/walk while wearing parachute pants or jeans do they make that scraping sound as your thighs rub together?
(Really want to know that last question)

Post rare Pepe

You are disgusting, how can you harm yourself like that?

Get the fuck up and start moving

Nope I can't if it's soft.
I guess it would be if I was topless with a girl with small boobs but ATM no.
In jeans it does make a noise.

Why did you hate being slim?

What about health problems? Don't you want to lose some weight in order to make it past 60 or 70?

I didn't hate it, I just like being fat better. I'm happy living the life I get That's your opinion and no

>I'm happy living the life I get

Are you sure, you are going to think the same once you reach that age?

I actually find this hot because I like BBWs.
wouldbang/10.
No homo.

Im not a woman soo ? I would say that's homo
Yeah I'm sure

Of all the boards, why did you chose Veeky Forums?

You looking for an intervention or something?

Are you shaving your upper body?

What do you think about "seizism"?

> Im not a woman soo ? I would say that's homo
> implying I don't know this
I'm telling you that I find you attractive user.

Just seem apropriate desu but what other boards should I use ?
I am not
Nope never really

Oh thank you hahaha

Ask a fat person, that started from real obese (almost morbid, was 325lbs on Jan, now I'm 259lbs today) and went down to just fat level thanks to you guys, anything.

I think you should kill yourself.

Man I hate fat people. You're young and should be in the prime of your life, yet you're physically disabeled

How are you satisfied banging a chick that must weigh 300+lbs when you have to go outside every day and look at tight young bodies and cardio bunnies?? I was butthurt about that constantly when I was with my ex gf and her weight maxed out at 170

I'm really attracted to her and personally don't like fit/ slim chicks

>i can't get fit/slim chicks
FTFY

I second what this guy said, and posted the question before it. That sounds like an all too common rationalization similar to "I don't like western women"

Ive been with slim girls they just arnt for me smart ass

neither can you

Right, ALL normal girls just aren't for you. It just so happens that one particular landwhale, the only creature that would be attainable to you in this condition, is all you desire? I'm kinda not buying this.

>all slim girls suck
>let me stick with the beached whale
I'm buying 4sure fammio

How does it feel to be a boss? How does it feel when you can be a coke kingpin if someone just put a tiny leather jacket on your fat ass? If you are committing crimes it turns girls on don't u kno

How many bowls do you have a day desu?

I'm not a boss and I don't know what it feels like
I rarely eat cereal

Can you explain how you got gfs?

Do you plan to hang yourself with a chain or boat rope?

Why is it hard to believe that he likes his gf? It's his gf after all

>Homo

Where the fuck do you think you are motherfucker??
Can I watch you fuck?

He's killing himself slowly

> Hey fatty, you could live a better life by doing simple things daily
> NAH BRUH I TOTES LOVE DIZ LIFE FOR REAL IS SO EZ

Here, made you guys a summary of the thread.

Are you a bottom?

would you fuck a Veeky Forums girl with a fat fetish?

yea he likes her now because they are together
but they only are together because both are fat and wouldn't find different people to be with in the first place. He created love to not be alone like everyone else. He just believes he really loves her.

fat bro always makes me cry

For the love of Christ fix you damn self. Stop being a big fat fuck and look normal.

Don't you dread the feeling of missing out on your potential by gourging like a stuffed pig every day? Isn't it a shame to die without ever having seen your body at its peak ability?

This thread is pretty much conclusive evidence obesity is a mental illness.

if you are ok with your size, why even lurk in Veeky Forums? This thread is kinda stupid because everyone here either has either been fat themselves or they know a fat person intimately. It's too common for anyone to not already know the answers to any question they can ask you. You're not rare and you're not special. There are a million reasons why it's a bad idea to be fat, and if you're okay with it, obviously that is your problem. We aren't fascinated with you--and nobody here is asking honest questions. Rather, they are all in some way trying to convince you to change. But you clearly do not have the ability to see fault in your own habits. So yeah, this is a really stupid thread.

I'm exactly 427 pounds, how did you do it ?

online fetish sites

Easily I would.

>why even lurk Veeky Forums
Because I kinda get the urge to get in shape, but I figure, why waste time doing that when I can eat and have fun!

Can you please kill yourself?

How can you say you would easily fuck a fit girl but then say you don't like them? So you're more saying you don't like them because they don't like you because you don't want to get in shape.
The grapes taste way better than whatever mouldy pumpkin you're chewing on, fox.

Not OP but every time this thread bumps, I'm reminded of my goals to NOT look anything like this EVER...so it serves that purpose for me.

Reverse Thinspo is a thing, looking at fat people photos to deter over-eating, snacking, cheating with food, etc.

Eating until you are physically sick daily?
Fetish sites?

VERY GROSS

If God sent you a message and said you'll die in two months unless you lose a third of your weight, what would you do?

Seems like you already had a heart attack mid-thread. Oh, well.