always put the tongue on the roof for jaw gains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPZBVmzAO1M
m.wikihow.com/Correct-Forward-Head-Posture
google.com/amp/s/www.drugs.com/amp/accutane.html?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you won't get "jaw gains;" you'll just express the best expression your jaw can get. If you're a mouthbreather when you were young then you'll forever be a jawlet.

How exactly? I cant breath when i press the tounge to the roof

mouthbreathers btfo

>Shop
It also helps with ear gain loss I see.

>tongue on the roof for jaw gains
Also youll get:
>smaller ears
>smaller nose
>lose weight
>cure underbite
>hair still remains shite tho

it has nothing to do with his tongue or jaw, his nose is pulling up the skin which is bringing his philtrum forward

ear gains went straight to the jaw

Redpill me on this.

Those are pretty tiny ears

I especially like how his brow ridge became more defined and his ears became smaller.

How to get a more defined/aesthetic face.

Start by chewing gum. I recommend the thin strips type of gum like juicy fruit or whatever.

Chew 2 pieces for 1 hour
Then add a piece and chew for another hour. And finally you should have 3 pieces for the last hour.
Do this till you no longer feel a clenching in your jaw when you chew.
I recommend doing this daily

Once you lose the clenching feeling in your jaw buy a mouth piece and chew on it the same as the gum.
Finally do these because it may not be a jaw problem

youtu.be/MPZBVmzAO1M [Open]

m.wikihow.com/Correct-Forward-Head-Posture
Now stretching can only do so much, and if you haven't seen any improvements within a couple of months go to a chiropractor for regular posture treatment

If push comes to shove look into braces with rubber bands. This will correct cross bites, over bites, under bites and any other thing you might have

Skin care:
Every morning and every night wash your face preferably once you've gotten out of bed and once your going to bed

Make sure the water is steaming hot and the face towel you use is roughish and not soft.

If acne still persist and has little to no change look into acutane

google.com/amp/s/www.drugs.com/amp/accutane.html?client=safari

Basically it's proactive on steroids

Jaw muscles are like calf muscles you use them every day so work them everyday. You can take one rest day a week but don't start slacking because then you won't notice any gaibs

photoshop gains

Even if posts like these don't apply to me it's always nice to see anons putting in the time and effort.
Quality post. Have a (you)

Daily reminder that your face is ruined because of your environment

the idea
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
the proper posture
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

cliffs:
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
-- etc.
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.

also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency

People don't do that naturally? My chin isn't great but I assumed everyone's tongue rested on the roof of their mouth

this, I tried just resting it at the bottom of my mouth but it feels super unnatural

You faggots made me conscious there's a tongue in my mouth and now I can't stop thinking about it

It's called mewing named after Mike Mew the jaw doctor guy. His blog is a good place to start

It's a copy pasta I see this all the time

well it still means someone at some point took the time to write it!

are you faggots really falling for that obvious shop ?
look how distorted the painting is on the right picture

Fuck me, he's straight out of a Dr. Seuss book.

How about through your nose, mouthbreather

Also nose and brow re-shaping, cheekbones, a lot.
Photoshop is free but if this were a before/after, we are looking at Korean levels of plastic surgery face re-shape here.
Very unrealistic for inspiration.

>tfw allergic to literally almost everything that exists (got it tested)
>tfw permanent allergies left my nose constantly plugged up til 18
>still rarely have the ability to breath through nose
>trying to kick mouthbreathing now as my allergies are slightly getting better

jaw is okay. i'm no leafy, but man im envious of the jawline that i could had if it werent for my gay fucking allergies.

You forgot to put in smash bone theory

I don't see what tongue has to do with it, just bring your jaw forward.
Also consider seeing an orthodontist if you have a really bad overbite - when I was a kid I had an orthodontic appliance which brought my jaw forward over time. It made a big difference.

>Not noticing the pillow under his chin severely warped in the second picture

This obvious bait fooling Veeky Forums

Cringe.

>put roof on mouth and teeth together
>faces improves 10000%

t-thanks Veeky Forums

i've been keeping my teeth together for months, now it feels like the natural

dude not to freak you out, but there is also a skeleton inside you

>The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth

...I have a strong jawline and I never actually noticed I naturally do all three of these when relaxing.

grinding your teeth is terrible you idiot. you probably look retarded

p-post pic, y-you can crop your face if you want

i'm not even grinding my teeth you rude cunt, I know how bruxism works

Stop shilling this mewing shit, that's a painfully obvious shop and it is literally only applicable to people who don't already naturally put their tongue on the roof of their mouth, IE people with deformities. . Why has there been such an explosion of this jaw/chin lookism-tier shit

only by mewing

Dont squeeze too hard