THIS IS A STICKUP GIMME ALL YOUR FIGHTING KNOWLEDGE OR U DIE

What is the most effective form of fighting to learn? I'd imagine its probably some mixture of martial arts rather than just one, but for the sake of a beginner, what should I start learning that will ACTUALLY help me in real life scenarios where I have to protect myself?

Wrestling/BJJ and mix in some Boxing or Muay Thai.

Now delete this thread.

the fcuk is BJJ

and how is wrestling the best way to protect yourself in real life? theres no kicking or punching involved in it

Just fuckin shoot me man I don't even care anymore

why would I give my fighting knowledge to the guy threatening me?

cuz ur gonna get shot dude were role playing

Martial arts are a meme.
They feel good to do, but they won't actually help you in a fight.

It isn't like the movies.
The first person to land a good punch wins 9/10 times.

It's not a 10 minute duel of wits and honour.

It's two mad as fuck people trying to hit the other one really hard.

All you need to learn is how to punch hard and straight. That's all you really need.

Then focus on getting gains because the best way to win a fight is to win it before it even started by being bigger than the other guy

Yell whurlsta as loud as you can

This.

Training in anything makes you better than it.

Except fighting, which takes no training whatsoever.

Tldr: boxing for a month, then 4 scoops 2-3 times a day

heh. let me demonstrate
>telemarks behind u
>nothing parasol, kiddo
>draws katana
you're fuckin ded

Kekking hard.

But Krav Maga should be in the top position.

It's a martial art literally developed for weak Jews who were told "What if you suddenly found yourself unarmed in 1935 with Hitler in front of you?"

I mean seriously, it is the only martial art in the world that incorporates eye gouging and ball crushing as fundamentals

>nuting personnel nino

everything from this post down is a troll and OP is probably a troll.

but to give you some real advice

Grappling is the best form of unarmed combat for real life situations.

take brazillian jiu jitsu and judo or wrestling, but make sure to take BJJ.

After that incorporate muy thai, it is superior to boxing, if you can't find it, do kick boxing.

The benefits of a martial art is it allows you to defend yourself without killing the other individual and allows you to defend yourself in situations where you would be unarmed like at a government facility or a school.

Fighting is a skill and training and studying will make you better at it.

krav maga and systema and all these things like it are bullshit to be blunt...

MMA and the UFC has refined the martail arts and now all that bullshit is not taken seriously.

100% correct that the best way to fight is to learn how to properly learn to punch; martial arts is better for being comfortable in your body and develop yourself mentally. Unless you enter competitions (which you should do if you train martial arts) 99% of the moves you learn won't come to you in a fight.

buy a gun

With no ego I can guarantee I can kick your ass simply because I grapple.

don't know if bait. But disabling strikes have been around since the dawn of martial arts. No such thing as dirty fighting :^)

What real martial art actually teaches them tho

disabling strikes are for pussies.

You two are trolls or haven't fought.

Getting kicked in the balls doesn't hurt when your pissed/fighting and it only makes you more angry.

Eye gouging?
wow
really spooky that.

The problem with fighting is the other guy hits you back so fuck off with your "punch the nose bone into the brain" candy ass bullshit.

BJJ is Brazilian jui jitsu which is grappling

the reason wrestling is good is because many fights end up on the ground irl

to end a fight before it even starts, boxing. for all irl purposes, a self defense class. to have fun and spar and compete, anyone you want. kickboxing, wrestling, bjj.

In MMA they do.

In IRL, one person punches the other in the face and they're all like "This fucking hurt, I'm out"

One punch ends almost everything.
It never gets to pulling the other guy to the ground and grappling till you can get an arm lock

BOXING

AND

GRAPPLING

Mixed martial arts schools are a meme, they just teach you to be shit at everything. Pick one style and learn that, then pick up other styles. Also, no amount of martial arts training compares to actual fight experience, don't think that because you've got whatever belt you're going to jackie chan all over that knife wielding hobo.

Almost every fight ends up on the ground, just don't try to use that shit when your attacker has friends.

>t. somebody who has never been punched in the liver.

I have been punched in the liver. I've also been kicked in the head. and elbowed in the head, and punched in the face.

here's a tip for fighting, floss and brush your teeth. if you don't they will get knocked out of your mouth.

>pull gun on someone
>they knock it out of your hand/take it from you
>you are now defenseless and can only cry as you get bum fucked and robbed of all you have

But if you know a martial art, you can end the fight without throwing a punch

>the best way to fight is to learn how to properly learn to punch
>Martial arts are a meme.
>learning how to punch (aka any form of boxing) suddenly isn't a martial art anymore

someone who trains fighting is better someone then someone who don't train fighting (except pipebombjutsu]