Housemate best friend just got back from a holloween party, he brought back this girl that I have a crush on...

Housemate best friend just got back from a holloween party, he brought back this girl that I have a crush on. Can hear her screams of pleasure through the thin walls, masturbated to the thought of me fucking her instead of my best friend.

Broke down crying for 30 minutes, when is it going to be my turn for happiness Veeky Forums, I feel like i'm wasting away in college, never even touched a women intimately, I just want to expierience what it means to be loved...

i can no longer remain in denial and ignore the reality that i always knew
no amount of lifting will get her back

but how much longer do i need to lift to get over her?

Jesus fucking christ get a hold of yourselves.

So your housemate was at a party and you were at home.
For starters, why are you home and not at the same party?

Quit being a little bitch and do something about it. Honestly. Feel that fire, that testosterone, and quit being a little bitch pussy and DO something about it holy fuck.

I've been there bro, get the fuck over it like a man, grab your balls and act like one.

seconded

Also, there is plenty of woman out there. try to have an abundance mentality. that is, how would you feel if you had mad bitches you could fuck? probably wouldnt at all. thats how you need to apply your decisions and thought processes torwards woman.

nigga you gay

I had midterms and a project due.

You have two paths: you stop crying and start banging chicks or go full MGTOW and stop thinking about women entirely.

Have you gents considered suicide?

This may be legitimate, but it is still an excuse. You don't think every person at that party has midterms etc? Shit that girl had midterms.

Which isn't to say you didn't make the right decision THIS time, but it's probably not just this time. You need to fix your habits and stop worrying about instances. Social gains are like physical gains.

Shitty situation, but only you are responsible for your happiness. And it's just a chick, dude. You are literally in the land of hot young easy girls. I feel your pain but will not entertain your whining further. If enjoying yourself is important to you, it's on you to find your way

Let this be a life lesson for you OP. If you have a crush, act on it. Worst case scenario that way is that she shoots you down and you get over it before you've built it into this whole big deal in your mind.

This. It is only a failure if you don't learn from it

What the fuck do you mean "your turn"?
Thus ain't school nigga, this is a the jungle, and if you want to feast on flesh you fucking earn it by getting plastered and banging a 4/10

Solid fucking advice on Veeky Forums
Check this out, autists

My social life has done a complete 180 over the last 2 years. I've been going to parties, found an awesome group of friends, talking to girls, and yet I haven't found 1 girl that has shown any interest in me. I guess this is what it's like being a manlet.

How tall are you? Are you also ugly?

Unless he looks like quasimodo this shit's in his head. There's no way 0 women have been interested, he just hasn't picked up on it. The issue is that he's got himself convinced there's no way they'd be interested in him.

>What the fuck do you mean "your turn"?

Most important post ITT

5'7. I consider myself average looking. Fixed my posture too and look athletic.

>5'7

Listen to . Make some bold moves.

M8, all the girls I have met have fallen into the following categories
>taken
>just friendly to everyone, no interest in 1 person
>dont even acknowledge you

I'm sorry.

kek

Hit on every girl you see. Eventually you'll get good at it and learn how to make girls laugh and smile instead of just being another background character. There is no "my turn". You need to take that shit.

blah blah blah... you know why you are so sexually frustrated? because you aren't even trying.

follow these steps:

1. understand that some of the girls below your league, in your league and even some out of your league will find you attractive. you need to find them.

2. put yourself into a position where you are meeting lots of new people. this will include girls.

3. try to fuck the girls that you think are hot. the ones that are interested will make it easier for you, the ones that are horrified by the thought of you as a sexual being will make it impossible.

4. don't rape anyone

5. are you noticing that the hot girls aren't really into you as much? -> work on your appearance, get lean, better clothes, work on your social skills, etc.

you know whats the sad thing? this is trivially easy, but you probably still won't try to do it. but thats okay, the gene poor is diluted enough as it is.

good luck.

>put yourself into a position where you are meeting lots of new people
How when I don't go to school and work from home and don't have a good existing social circle?

This is the exact story of a doujinshi i read. It ends in a threesome. You are in luck OP.

Say hello to grills that mire you and talk to them for a bit and then ask for their numbers

DONT do this at the gym, or to any girls that are working, that is rude

Tbqh op if I was you I would literally kill myself.

>5'7

why don't you offer her some handcrafted armour?

>girl i have a crush on
>having "crushes" that aren't mutual interest past the ripe age of 14

your problem is you're a fucking manchild. what woman would feel attracted to a manchild? would you even be able to tell if she was?

>DONT do this at the gym
Right, so where? Did you read my post? Do I sign up for a tennis class I attend for an hour a week and hope eventually a cute single girl signs up? Don't tell me to just walk up to girls on the street lmao.

Fuck off.

You have no game, like none.

Surely your best friend knew that you have a crush on that girl? If he knew and still fucked her, he's not your bro.

>5'7
Case solved

>doujinshi

Get out weeb

>tfw you tell your crush that you're not sure about relationships just so that she knows you didn't come with anyone else
>tfw in bed thinking about all the little things that made you fall in love with her
>tfw you just don't want to come across intense
>take the leap of faith and ask her out
>she makes an excuse instead of turning you down

Thread over user
When will they ever learn

>5'7"
iktf bro

wwtl
Jesus fuck I'm dying, even the captcha knows. It's time to kill yourself guy.