Does Veeky Forums look jacked in clothes?

Does Veeky Forums look jacked in clothes?

Post yourself phaggots

youre autistic looking but i feel like it would be fun to poz around with you

What's wrong sad guy from last thread

When you're fat and I literally think my whole life will change if i was between 175-195lb.

Currently at 285lb, loosing motivation, and i am just lying to myself, keep saying i will go to the gym tomorrow, haven't been in the gym in a month

fatty bitch cut yourself

yeah, I look good until I take my clothes off.

Permabulk 20% bf fatty here.

Been cutting for months, self esteem goes up every single day.

I'm never bulking past 15% ever again though

>tfw feel for the husbando thicc meme

FUCKING FIT

I was excited to lose some weight but realize school stress + good food means I might as well just keep eating and getting strong, even if it means I'll be chubby.

Going to wait until I graduate uni in the next 7 months before i commit myself to losing weight. Hopefully can net some good strength gains in that time.

>thicc mode
You're not supposed to go over 15-18% bf, you dense fat fuck.

im at 18% rn

i just want to be a real man over 200lbs and justin to like me but im only 5'7

Go at a time that is comfortable. Just pick a time tomorrow or something and go for one day.

Try going "today".

Justin is, or at least claims, 6'; adjust your goals.

I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS

>be Veeky Forums newfag
>lifting for 9 months
>almost double all my numbers due to DYEL start
>still look DYEL

I-I'm gonna make it

Not sure if I can to be honest. Had a small get together last night and got pretty drunk and crashed on someones couch. Slept for four hours today, and spent most of the day at home trying to get rid of this hangover

Drank past my limit, and going to the gym tonight isn't a good idea. I still feel like shit and I'm running on coffee and a couple hours of sleep. Feels like i wasted a whole day due to drinking/hangoer. What a waste of time

>lifting for 9 months

How do you actually stay dedicated for 9 months? That is pretty much being dedicated the whole year to do something that will better yourself. I just can't be dedicated to the gym anymore for some reason.

>tfw someone posted a link to this thread in plg
>tfw think this is the new plg because I see Isley

>drinking enough to get hungover
There's your problem. Get some self control.

Stats? It took me basically 1.5 years to leave DYEL mode when I was a little beyond 1/2/3/4 at ~13% bf.

This is the new plg now. We're taking over. Old thread is dead anyways.

>How do you actually stay dedicated for 9 months?
I use lifting to express my self-loathing
I can keep going because if I don't go the urge to "punish" myself increases.

You are sincerely not going to make it fatty.

>Stats? It took me basically 1.5 years to leave DYEL mode when I was a little beyond 1/2/3/4 at ~13% bf.
DL is now at 8X3 of 190
Squat is 8X3 of 150
Bench is my weakest at only 90.

I'm still discovering how my body works and how to perfect my form.
I feel good at my progress but I know I can do better. And I think that need to do better is why I keep going back

I've got a janky fucking body but I'll keep going

Nah, he'll make it but he needs to transform his guilt.

There's two types of guilt.
There's "Oh man I fucked up. I can't do anything right. I need to feel good now to make up for it"
And there's "Oh man, I fucked up. I can'd o anything right. I need to hurt now to make up for it"

Fat people take the first option, which leads to overeating, which leads to fat, which leads to guilt.

But if they had the second type, they'd be in the gym.

Please be kg. No one deadlifts less than 2pl8 after 9 months, right?

That's good you're making progress at least though.

What if 2pl8 is more than my bw?

After 9 months I pulled 4pl8 at 170 lbs bw. If you seriously haven't gotten to a 2pl8 deadlift after 9 months of training something is seriously wrong.

I got 2pl8s at 145lbs in 8 months my man.

I wish it were kg.

You should have seen me at the beginning.
It was a real horrorshow.

I'm feeling better and more confident though.
I could do 2pl8 as a 1RM, but I'm still antsy about pushing really hard because I'm not totally confident about my form.

I was 145 lbs when I started. With like 15lbs of fat on there.

I'm proud of my improvements

I'm not sure if i can anymore

I used to be a powerlifter, but a few years later i decided to actually get a career..

Still have a lot of stuff like this laying around on my computer. not even sure what to do anymore.. that old school knowledge but no dedication. damn i miss hitting up the yates row

>145 lbs
Unless you're a turbomanlet, eat.

>used to be a powerlifter

What were your lifts and best wilks?

I'm 5'5, so yeah a turbomanlet.
I went up to 156lbs and my deadlift increased 60lbs

Knowledge is secondary to motivation.

Do you want it?
You don't.
You want to want it.

I think that most people want to be big.
If you were a powerlifter, you were.

So it's like you had a taste of what you could be but you didn't like the taste

Maybe lifting isn't your path.

What about cardio?
How does jogging feel?

>39266954
You really think I want to talk about my old lifts? I can't even find old pics of myself anymore, I deleted/removed all my old info, my lifts documents, my pictures, my fucking progress tracking hand written journals. I have no interest going back through memory lane,I just want to find somehow to get back into lifting, dieting, and maybe even adding in some bad ass cardio session 2-3 times a week.

I get you know, bra

You're in a fucking self-pity masturbation cycle.

Every sad person hates themselves and wants to hurt themselves.
I think this is true.

What you're doing is hurting yourself by coming here and making yourself an open target.

You know what hurts more? Going to the gym.
That'll please your pain centers

ding dong, exactly the same, every time I waver I just remember what a piece of shit I am and I force myself to do it.

>I came back to the gym a few months ago, but even deadlifting 315 was hard as fuck and i could only hit a 3rep pr on dl. I still have some, just some small documents left over from the past. Found some of my old training logs, I used to run 5/3/1 with some strict programming and than I switched to GVT. But when the cube method came out, it was powerlifter heaven. The cube method is legit and I made some solid gains with that type of programming, weekly cycles of max dynamic efffort work, speed days, recovery days. fuck i miss lifting weights so much

>It's almost as if it isn't really you anymore, but that was another person, another life

Training logs from 2011, that's literally 5-6 years ago, i stopped training officially in 2015

Arent you trapped in your mind? Dreaming up excuses not to lift?

Can't you ACT through the mental fog? Do you have anyone that can help you in that regard?

315 isn't that bad, user.

Like, it's low for a pro but high for a total average person.

You're creating a stuffy Guy of your past self and you're burning it every day.

You are the same fucking person.

i want to bury my face into justin's chest and suffocate

What I meant by act through the mental fog was that perhaps the solution won't show up if you keep trying to think yourself into lifting.

Might be better to stop ruminating, make a decision and act on it.

It's possible to spend a lifetime playing mental games in search of a solution that is actually a matter of living.

my current group of friends don't really care about who i used to be or what type of training cycles i followed. lol they pretty much lift on occasion at home but they are kettle bell faggots, we still drink a lot, smoke weed, and enjoy just partying at my buddies house,

sometimes, i remember what i went through on a cut, when the lifts started going down, but you were getting shredded for your goals, when you felt weak on a certain max effort day, but you got warmed up, you watched dorian yates stretching cycle videos, and you blasted music like a mother fucker, you stretched and followed your fucking programming, you enjoyed watching the body building videos, fuck i made a post on the misc a few years ago how i was quitting to pursue other things, the guys there just said you don't have to quite, its the diet, its getting in 2-3 days a week in the gym, i didn't have to quit, but i did

Thanks, man i guess this hangover is going away now, but 315x3 is kind of bad. and that was months ago, i haven't lifted at all in a few months

>tfw. when you could do 315x15 clean reps and you felt fucking awesome because it was a 3 plate deadlfit which you could do for some solid speed work, the challk in the air, watching the guy on the plate loaded row load up and grind a few reps out, used to drive me. watching these guys lift, was legit, now i dont care anymore

>tfw not 300kg deadlift

Proper form above all things. I'm more impressed with strict form than big numbers any day.

>my old equipment from back in the day

I used to be a home gym fag, 1300lb weights in the garage, had a solid base, used to train 2 days a week in a powerlifting gym because they had equipment i needed for the max effort work..

haven't posted in this thread so far but this is what I fucking needed, thanks user. I'll be back in a year.

messy but looks comfy

i sold it all in 2015 except the farmers handles and the trap bar. pretty much left with nothing now

nobody on here remembers those handles aye?

8 sets 3 reps? 90lbs bench? switch your routine man jesus
SS/SL/push&pull anything would be better for you.

unless you mean 3x8

I've been lifting 9 months too, sorta. Took like a month and a half off in the middle against my will. Family vacation to a small town in Colorado with no gyms. What are your numbers?

I listed my weak ass numbers up here

>Best time of my life back when i used to life
>I don't know how to go back to that lifestyle anymore...
>I am broken

>that sleeve length
>white three piece
>standing like a fucking autist for a picture

good lord

where did you get this pic

hahaha'

well i lost weight and the suit didn't fit well

Is that TWO FUCKING BUTTONS buttoned up?

Keep on working my man, you're gonna make it
I started off at 150lbs, 6'4" Mr Skeleton
I'm up to 175lbs
170 max bench
365 max deadlift
Dunno my squat
OHP is 100lbs 5x5

Just dont eat, you dont have to go to the gym

yes

What do you use the farmers handles for? I use a trap bar at my gym for deadlifts, never seen anyone else using it for deads but they prob don't have a fucked lower back like me.

u neber lern