MK 677

Is it true that mk 677 can make you taller if your growth plates arent closed yet?

bump for interest

>5'11 here

yeah it is im trying it right now

Will you post more details?

Only if youre 15 to 16 years old. By the time youre 18 this will do almost nothing. Its just a way to scam insecure manlets out of their money.

H E P A T O T O X I N

>mk-677
>liver toxic

Good one

I've been feeding them to my son since he turned 13. He's 16 now and is taller than my house.

Easy to do when all you can afford is a cardboard box

It's too late for us my friend.

>haven't been on Veeky Forums for like 2 years
>come back
>height thread
>mfw 6'2" masterrace
>close browser and never come back again

yeah sure

5'7 currently at 18yrs

i just stared taking 25-40mg ed and am gonna do it for like 6 months depending on how much i grow. my feet are tingly do its gotta be working

also im hoping it helps heal my neck quick

>6'2" masterrace

I keep telling myself this as well since I'm 6'2. But honestly I don't see how being 6'5 isn't better in every way imaginable.

ITT: The same manlets that deny overcompensating/delusion while they take a placebo drug in order to get nowhere.

Mk is a fucking pleb tier meme. It's been proven already. Stop falling for it you short fucks.

Fuck, you never do learn, do you?

is there a good source in AUstralia?
also how to get without interpol raping me

its legal

So who told you faggots this? I'd never heard of this shit before about 4 weeks ago. Then people were just saying it was a legal semi steroid with worse side effects than running test. Now there's this broscience "but bro you kin git taller!" Bullshit. Sounds like shilltalk. How are you even supposed to study this effect? There can be no control because every persons height max is different.

lol actual HGH injections can take years to grow you a couple inches and that's if they actually grow you at all. memeK677 isn't going to do shit for your height.

That being said it's probably my favorite drug, i take 20mg a night and it keeps my muscles full, and speeds up recovery time. Also, after nights out drinking i take about 50mg with a few glasses of water and i never have a hangover the next day, real good shit.

Yeah dude on days when i run and my feet get sore, i just pop 50mg right after and boom, my feet feel fantastic again.

Sometimes when i get a qt over my place and i worry that i may not last long, i pop 50mg and viola, i last a good 15 minutes ez. Stuff is amazing wish i found it sooner

Been taking it about a month as a 5"11' 19 year old
It's a good supplement all around as the user above said ^

Dude same here i had arthritis, started taking 25mg a day, joints are good as new now

Auslabs is where i get mine

So expense tho, $150 a month

I'll shill it to you at $100/month, user :3

I'm 21 5'9 and the last time I had a growth spurt was at 14 y/o. Is this a waste of money for me?

read above posts, wont make you grow but it's a great supplement if you have the money for it

>such obvious shilling
>poor manlets still going to buy it

I seriously think one guy watched the manlet hate trend on Veeky Forums, and decided to cash in.

He made a wheatgrass/witches hazel tier supplement with no actual side effects and then started shilling online a bunch about how it makes you grow taller and manlets just swallowed it up without a second thought.

Feel so bad for them.

How about you do some research before you make irrelevant posts