What do if catching oneitis?

>go for second date with a qt3.14
>conservative, petite, intelligent
>she's down to go out to a physical particle accelerator park next week together and suggested meeting her parents
>I go for the make out kiss and she just gives me a peck on the lips
>awkward as fuck
>can't tell if she's just shy or not
>mfw catching some serious feels
>tfw don't lift until tomorrow so there's nothing to diminish my autism for the next 24 hours
>mfw currently waiting for her to respond to my post-date text

Sorry for the autism lads, just need to prevent this from becoming full on oneitis.

just grab her by the pussy

>tfw never had oneitis before
>but because ive never had one before
You're doing better than me OP

usualy girls eat it up when you go for the make out tongue and everything so i wouldn't get my hopes up if i were you

>Second date
>Meeting parents

Lol no

>I go for the make out kiss and she just gives me a peck on the lips
If you really make her wet she would've already sucked your dick and received it inside her like the cumslut she is. Always remember, all of them are filthy hypergamic sluts and you will cure your oneitis.

>meeting her parents
>she hasn't sucked the semen from your peepee yet
how are you going to explain this to her father? I can picture it now

>*sigh* 'honey Chad nutted in you within an hour of meeting, do you really think this guy stacks up to him? you could have had so much more..

Are there really no good girls out there? I always think this way, then I meet a family girl like this and find it really hard to imagine. Fucks sake lads.

girls just wanna have fun

The "good girls" are only acting like that due to circumstance and not having access to super hot guys. Or they're fat and unattractive.
The "hot girls" are all sluts and go out partying every weekend until theyre 25 and then realize they need a beta [not chad] to lockdown and have kids/marriage.

she fucks on the first date, guaranteed. You just didn't turn her on enough

So much bitterness here. First, not all girls are sluts. Go to any university engineering department, you will find non-slutty girls. Second, girls are attracted to social status over looks 10 times out of 10. It's why moviestars, athletes, fraternity guys, etc. get girls more than regular guys. Their looks don't really matter as long as you're ranked high socially.

So says the losers of both sexes and people who're pimping that retarded lifestyle that they've lead and want other people to lead.

She's not exactly "hot" but certainly cute. Claims to not like parties at all and we always talked about school and shit. I certainly go to more parties and have been with hotter girls, though they're your typical slutty Stacy so I know better than to pursue anything other than pump and dump.

It's the cute, nerdy 6-7/10 that gets me everytime lads.

You're in a delicate situation here. Once she's your girlfriend, or you guys have been hooking up for a while, then it's a different dynamic, however right now, you need to focus on pulling her. If you want to pull this chick you need to seem uninterested. You sent the text, that's great, now just play the waiting game. Try to distract yourself, if you can't actually make yourself busy, then just pretend you're busy.

Second date and meeting the parents is very odd OP.

Keep at itthough she sounds nice.

You seem like you know what you're doing then, why are you asking a bunch of fucking virgins on the internet for help?

> Go to any university engineering department, you will find non-slutty girls
yeah nah, I'm in an engineering grad program and I thought the same shit going in. that 'smart ladies' would be higher quality

banged 3 phd girls with long-term boyfriends of like 5+ years, y'all niggas need to wake up

oh no yeah man I totally believe you thats so dope dude youre like a chad thats dope dude so dope

I'm a manlet too, not that there's much competition when you're surrounded by pajeets and turbo autists

Cus I just go full-blown autist and spill spaghetti when dealing with a girl who's actual relationship material. It's just rare.
This shit is my fear, if true. Seriously boys, banging Stacy's gets old real fast.

I hate to say it but I really do think is this day and age *literally* every single western female is a whore
My bro hooked up with a new girl, sometimes 2, every week for a year straight in his first year moving out, and he was dumbfounded about just how many of them had BFs. Legit 3-4/5 of the girls he fucked already had boyfriends.
This one time he fucked a girl and woke up the next morning to hear her calling her bf to come and pick her up from like an hour away. That one really changed my viewpoint on women

>projecting this hard

Inject synthol

Stay cucked fag. Hahaha.

You fucking pussy. She is not special. Give her that special status, and you will surely fail.