Veeky Forums SHOWER LOADOUT

what shampoo does fit use

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/women/in-defense-of-not-showering/915527/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't use it, but that aussie shit is legit. Fucking hair of silk.

can confirm

help me out bros

>Cloth
>Cheap body wash
>Deodorant that says sport on it for everyday use but if I have somewhere to go I use a women's deodorant
>No shampoo because no hair.

I use peppermint Dr. Bronner's and a wooden brush for exfoliating and getting to the middle of my back. That menthol tingles like madness.

Suave shampoo, it's like a dollar and it's the best for leaving your hair looking nice.

bar of soap and that's it nigga. when i wash my hair, which is like 2 times a week (i got dry, very thin hair) i use whatever fuckin shamp/conditioner is around nigga

Calm down Tarzan

ayy lemme take a bath with u bb

lol, I figured.

But the sugar crush body wash smells like sugar and fresh lime, I was surprised, guys could easily use it. This too.

>tfw I probably smell like anus and nobody tells me
Been showerin with just water all my life since the impoverished childhood
I've never really been greasy or told I stank, but I have a sneaking suspicion

acne senpai?

Not at all. It's just simple and cheap.

A single bar of that soap (costs about $1) can be shaved down with a bit of glycerin and water to make like 3L of bodywash that you can get to smell however you like with the essential oils. The baking soda and vinegar are for the hair

feels like you put toothpaste in butthole

is amazing

your hair is a grade school science project

tooth paste burns when applied to skin, like literally gives you 1st degree burns

My hair is fire, nigga.

But you don't mix the two together. You dilute the soda in water and rinse that through the hair and scalp, which helps get any junk out. Then after you rinse that out, you do the same thing with diluted vinegar to help restore the shine and pH, though I tend to put a drop of one of the oils into the vinegar to freshen the scent.

Haven't used shampoo in over a year now, and very rarely (maybe once every other month) use a leave in conditioner

I just want a shampoo that will clean my hair and NOTHING ELSE. Can anyone recommend a minimal shampoo option? I have naturally perfect hair. And I have like wooden hand brushes, but they tend to get gross when I leave them in the shower, any tips? Plastic might help.

>My hair is fire, nigga.

I bet it is on fire with that chemistry play set you got going on your scalp.

what's up with that?

Mane and Tail. It is a veterinary shampoo that works just as well for humans.

I just use Dove soap. Once every two days, I use Aussie shampoo and conditioner.

Lol this is like convincing Veeky Forums to buy 40lb bags of horse feed

I used to use my (now ex) girlfriend's Soap and Glory body wash. Smelling vanilla-y all day was the shit

But m'oats!

Ikr? Good stuff!

And the body scrub too? Holy shit, I felt pretty all day. I might have to buy myself some before work today.
>tomorrow comes
>shave body
>shower with Soap and Glory
>wear freshly washed underwear straight out of the tumble dryer

Same here. Although I also use the aussie 3 minute deep conditioner once a week.

I have yet to find a better shower routine (that doesn't cost a ton of money).

> (9 KB, 67x69
> saving a thumbnail
> posting that thumbnail

A small refilled bottle with lemon h&s
dove for men or some shit body wash
some sort of shitty foam sponge
axe body spray (it's cheaper in packs of 3)

BATHROOM
A
T
H
R
O
O
M

>Axe
Are you retarded and/or 15?

The fuck is that aussie shit mate I've never seen that in my life
Is it the fosters of shampoo?

what part of It's cheaper in packs of 3 don't you understand?

they are cheaper small sprays but they smell like ass, sincerely

I usually shop from the Body Shop, nice products there
>Body wash changes, haven't found what's right for me yet. Always soap free
>Aloe Vera cream based face wash
>Treseme shampoo/conditioner. Still trying different types and brands. Treseme has always worked for me
>Standard colgate toothpaste and brush
>More Aloe Vera, but as a moisturizer for my face after my shower, sometimes have to apply Finacea depending on the condition of my Dermatitis
>Condition daily (in the mornings) and shampoo every second day
>Apply pomade for curly hair after morning shower

I fucking hate the body shop
I found the perfect aftershave, it stopped the irritation right away and it even bleached the stubby a little, making me look less like a caveman

little did I know that those motherfuckers change all their catalog every 6 months. They make you get hooked to a product and then stop selling it.

The aloe stuff I use must be a part of the stuff they keep stocking because of how much it sells. First got on this face wash end of November last year
Have had the same encounter with some pants at Big W. Start of winter every year they stock these pants and I had to dodge some kid and fell over in the process; tore the knee right open of my favourite bloody pants now I have to wait till next year.

Literally exactly what you posted.

I never saw the chamomile aftershave stocked again
maybe it wasn't really popular, but it really worked for me

Does anyone ALWAYS shit before showing? I fucking HATE using toilet paper, it never cleans right and gets pieces stuck in ass. Anytime I take a shit, you can be damn sure a shower is soon to follow where I can just scoop all the shit out and make my anus fucking CLEAN.

only rituals here m8s

so if you sweep the floors and then pass a wet mop, why don't you do the same with your ass?

think about it

(protip: remove the heavy shit with toilet paper, use a baby wipe or wet towelettes for the detailing)

I've been doing no shampoo or about 3 years now.

My hair has been fantastic and I've even been requested to be a hair model for those salon magazines. I've never had any complaints about smell from girls either

You guys should try it. I dont smell because i still shower with water everyday. Just no shampoo because it scrapes away all the good hair oils

Because shower is always cleaner you fucking swine.

I tried it, my hair is too greasy for that

what I do, tough, is using a very small amount of shampoo to degrease, let the rest to the water.

can you shower at work?
or three times a day?

Watch out for parabens my friend

I only shit at home senpai, I CANNOT shit anywhere else due to me wanting to shower after every shit I take.

if you shower too much you'll fuck your skin flora
elitedaily.com/women/in-defense-of-not-showering/915527/

No soap no shampoo
My shower is 1 to 2 minutes cold water only.

I'm not that bad, I can poop in public but I like to use cleansing wipes daily and I have a Brazilian because I hate body hair on myself.

True, and it irritates dry skin as well.

under waist depilation best depilation
it might have been useful 40.000 years ago, but right now it's only good to get crusty with shit and semen

I should have really said Egyptian, I hate it all haha. Funny thing is my bf is hairy and I think he's sexy.

be honest with him or he will keep getting crusty

make him try brazilian and then give him a messy bj, he will notice how easy to clean the cum is now and he won't get dried jizz in his pubes

that's a pretty big plus for me

I just hate it on me. He's a clean freak and showers all the time, he has normal skin so it's ok for him. Dried stuff anywhere? He'd die, no way. Plus I swallow so... ;)

tell him he will be cleaner full depilation
just a quick shower with water, soap doesn't stick and you dry quicker

also, way get proteins for them gainz, brosis

my fuckin man

>Is it the fosters of shampoo?
kek

It's just some gud shampoo with a kangaroo mate.

I need something to make my hair look like it has more volume.

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

Medicated
>tfw seborrheic dermatitis and losing hair

It depends on the hairstyle and how you style it. Can you show a pic of the style?

>Dr. Bronners
My nigga, I use almond personally. Makes me smell like I just came from a bakery.
Have you tried the other kinds or only peppermint? I'm thinking I might change the kind I use after I finish this one.

Head & Shoulders w/ Old Spice scent

And that's it because I'm not a fairy.

Made me lose most of mine. Now I just shave my head.

Luckily, unlike most of the faggots here I have a decent beard and it looks good on me.