All of it. Kill yourself

this (reply 2, image 1)

Current weight - weight of skeletal system = weight you should lose

All of it? So approximately how much?

380 kg. How close am i?

>All of it? So approximately how much?
approximately all of it.

The weight of ur shorts and panties. Then sit on my dik pls

Whatever amount of weight which will stop you from trolling for attention on a Hungarian goulash discussion forum

Let me love you pls

soronery.jaypeg

Depends on the look you are going for.
What is current ht/wt and what are your fitness and body goals?

10 pounds and the weight of that ugly ass quilt

Listen here, sugar...

That's a dude

Post dick

Show me your feminine penis assuming you are 18 or over

kek you don't have feminine bone structure at all. you're not tricking anyone but the dumbest of mouthbreathers Tbh

KEK

Why don't wanna be traps just go post on crossdress and trap sites and forums. I guess a few guys are interested in them here as a fetish but most of us really aren't and the negative attention can't be very satisfying. I don't get it.

I am a girl omg. 165cm and 56kg

dude i can see your dick

WTF

looks me as though you should gain about 200lbs of boyfriend

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>tinkin of u hurtin

Shit. Opened this thread to post this. Hivemind much ?

>That's a dude

Definitely. People who think thats a girl are delusional.

Show penis or GTFO.

Im a Clinton supporter.

You are perfect!.

JK.

Relax, You are Perfect, Woman have this thing where they obsess about detail when it comes to looks.

Let me paint this as clearly as possible, If You looked like this as as some lucky mans wife one day, then You would be considered next to perfect because You care, You look great and You are almost certainly have a good heart, Put on a mans shoes and look again.

Pepe has a warm opinion of You.

When you call this girl "fatty" you are done.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

=(Your weight) - (goal weight)

I love this pasta

please be a dude

JESUS H CHRIST

post boipussy pls

I want to fuck someone like that so bad

your dick imprint is showing, lose it all bro
>girl
>that manly figure
pshhh yeah right

But I sure am a girl god

You're not my god

Maybe I just have unfortunate genetics

Take pic in panties for proof.

post ass or gtfo

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Fpbp

I want girl with hair like this

Hnnnng
>Tfw hair feet legs fetish

Being attracted to pretty hair and legs is not a fetish, faggot. Feet is hardly a fetish anymore either

well obviously you need to show us your tits or something as proof, this is a no brainer

Let's rub feminine benises familio

You dont need to lose any weight. If you want to get toned, go for it. But just getting thinner isnt needed

Side facing pic and face pls

You look average. Not in a bad way. If you want to look better you should start lifting.

(you)

Is that an old Sony Ericsson?

Sorry niggah not hitting on it. Im full on fag

This. Can't tell if chubby or not

Need to see more belly

Are you confusing weight with body fat %?

They are tied to one another but a 55kg girl whose 11% bf compared to a 55kg girl whose 21% bf are worlds apart aesthetically.

That's iphone6 with gameboy case :')

Cut out bread its a useless carb

BREAD IS GREAT YOU FUCKING DYEL

Ew

do some squats

GTFO LIGHT WEIGHT AND TAKE YOUR BLEACHED BREAD WITH YOU

Why ew?

Take the socks off, I need to see your feets to give you an accurate estimate. I'm a personal trainer.

I'm quite chubby

You're a cute.....lose maybe 5kg and you will be perfect

KRAKOW
R
A
K
O
W

I'd fuck you so hard the radiation from the heat caused by the friction of my dick inside your vagina wouldcause you to get cancer and the chemotherapy would make you lose weight

We can't see because that shirt's in the way

kinda skinny fat, need to tone up to hit otter mode
chicks dig otter mode

HOLLAND?

honestly not terrible, your weight is fine.

I think you'd look better with more muscle though, do some squats and tone your upper body slightly.

if you want to lose some fat, just run 2 miles every other day and diet appropriately.

How much do you weigh right now?

I want to suck on your hair like it's a handful of ramen noodles

qt pls be my gf and sit on my face

I want to suck on your toes

> D E G E N E R A C Y
> E
> G
> E
> N
> E
> R
> A
> C
> Y

Honey you are underweight, y'all need to eat more. Bones are for the dog, real men love curves

>Not liking feet

How do you even get through the day?

Guys.....I think she is gone what do we talk about now?

Bread. How do you guys feel about pita?

No I'm not gone just confused

Prove that you're op

Post more pics pls

How do I prove?

Shut up we are talking about pita bread now

FRENCH BREAD THE BEST

Okay. Most people are going to be mean or make jokes because we generally hate women and want them to stay out of Veeky Forums. A smaller number will tell you you look great, either sarcastically or because they are lonely virgins. Actual advice would be to stay at the lower end of a healthy weight for a women your height while exercising regarly and eating well. The reason no one else gave you this advice is because it is common sense.

Nan is the superior bread

Regularly, fuck

>polan
based

Self baked pita master race

None

post more pics OP
i wanna suck your asshole

Do you workout right bow op if yes what's do you do ? What is your routine? How much weight do you you want to lose etc. We really need some more info from you

I'd like to lose 5kg or however much I will need to.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh at the moment?

None. Just lift or run to get muscle definition and wax.

Hi Shannon

Thanks Mr. Skeltal