Am I doomed to wear only sweatpants?

Am I doomed to wear only sweatpants?

Lmaoo

Are you flexing?

How did you even get in?

My legs barely fit in jeans, it's slacks, khakis, and cargo shorts for me.

Obviously pillows

>SS+GOMAD

I think I may start squatting less now.

Yes

514s my man

Fugg that sucks brotha

I stick to hill sprints and box jumps for lower body work precisely because I like clothes to fit me.

>Wearing skinny jeans

I see the problem here.

You have the highest quad inserts I've ever seen

I'm beginning to have this problem and I'm fixing dyelmode

Its just that they make jeans so fucking tight these days

Can't even very skinnys on. Slim are like what skinnys used to be before lifting. Look for tapered straight or slim. I just bought two pairs of Levi's 522 and I love them so far.

>mfw i have only one skinny Jeans but i couldn't wear them almost a year now because my calves are too big.

>mfw my regular fit Jeans is getting slimmer. The good thing is, my ass looks joocy when i wear them.

Looks like these Nazi officer dresses, kek

>tfw 505's are perfect for my legs
I can even wear them skinny.

kek they look like breeches, which is goat because pants are for peasants

mind=blown

Stretching jeans bro

In my experience big quads are not a problem if you get pants that fit right (preferably tailor made). What looks stupid is trying to fit big quads into pants made for normies. If normies tried to fit into pants made for big guys they'd look really stupid too.

stats?

I actually saw DYEL looking guy in skinny jeans with quads like this last week, it felt surreal

Aye bruh you need to start wearing breeches

man these actually look like tumours

just wear 501 levis you millenial Veeky Forumsggot with faggoty skinny jeans, fuck

Probably bicyclist.

stop wearing skinny jeans faggot

stop fucking squating bro, you don't look thick enough to have big legs without looking retarded

>wear skinny jeans and not look retarded
Are we doing oxymoron now?

>ROIDING FOR THIS