ITT: gym stereotypes

ITT: gym stereotypes
I'll start:

>the Asian manlets at the gym that wear beanies and only do bench, squat, and sumo
>the fat white woman who you think might be doing a decent routine after seeing her squatting but then you see her do some shakeweight shit with the dumbbells
>balding numale looking white dude using straps for barely 3.5 plate deadlifts and nearly dying

>the guy who keep ripping his squatting jeans due to improper form

what the actual fuck happened to alex jones. he used to look like chris evans.

I see a little bit of Ryan Gosling.

>the pajeets wearing jeans and a poloshirt doing the machines

3.5 plate deadlift is pretty good though

>Mr. duck, leaving a trail of water, swamping everything with water in the locker room
>mr duck doesn't need a towel

>balding numale looking white dude using straps for barely 3.5 plate deadlifts and nearly dying

fuck off man, that's me!

His body is storing conspiracy theories in the form of xenodesigned molecular memory lipids. It's just genetics.

>that huge and strong Ukrainian guy who is very friendly and gives legit good advice on form/routine

>That group of pajeet with wraps+gloves+belts that only come to do bodyweight stuff

>That tiny retard doing baby weights with lots of momentum and shitty form while grunting and counting really fucking loud

>That lanky French guy who does only ultra high rep isolation movements (seriously it's like 20 30 reps)

>That guy who always drinks water between sets

??

>mfw the first gym I went they made me do 30 reps isolation movements
>mfw a lot of workouts had the word "french" in front of it

The pack of kebabs strolling in late at night when you were hoping for a quiet chill time at the gym. Tossing the weights around like apes stinking up the place and howling incredibly loudly with their dyel lifts

That doesn't make sense. If anything, squatting properly will put more stress on pants.

>that huge and strong Ukrainian guy who is very friendly and gives legit good advice on form/routine

same here, only mine is a Serbian

Tfw when had my first encounter of such a pajeet a few days ago. And what's even more funnier is that the gym I go to is usually full with other pajeets who know how to use a deodeant and shower.

mine is romanian

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that manlet

>that old business guy that only does cardio while talking on the phone

Just fucking use chalk.

No?

How about I fucking rip your face off and use that as a grip, punk?

this. and the changing room always smells of kebab

there is a midget training in my gym

That's me, I feel so thirsty when I don't do it, I tried to stop doing that and I felt that I was going to die. I can't understand how you can do a lot of sets without drinking water, any tips?

O.o

what are u supposed to wear then faggot

>angry maybe lesbian that tries to do hard weights because she doesn't want to fit the cardio bunny stereotype

>the 40+ crazy looking tattooed 5'9 white guy that does max weight on all machines while grunting really loud and looking angrily at everyone.

>that black guy who grunts like a fucking psycho gorilla when he does his OHP

Saw 2 pajeets this morning doing machines while wearing gloves, gave them a smug smirk

I always drink water between sets. What else can I do in those 1-3 minutes? I easily down 1-1,5 liters per workout

>squat, bench, sumo
>not decent

Thats fucking standard you dyel.

don't even try talking with this bunch of LARPers dyel

> the smug fuckboy who walks around like he owns the place and then quarter-squats 205

dyel?

>that guy who dances inbetween sets

Edinburgh?

>Asian and black guys at the gym wearing hunting camo

>not even lmao4pl8
>good
do I even need to tell you how many to pick?

You need a visit from

FRENCH CURLS

slight kek

this

Did you also french drop the weights?

a kilt

>>balding numale looking white dude using straps for barely 3.5 plate deadlifts and nearly dying

except for the nu-male and nearly dying parts, that's me, fuck you OP

>>That tiny retard doing baby weights with lots of momentum and shitty form while grunting and counting really fucking loud
hey das me

>the 6'4 old man who's strong as fuck and looks like he's about to die after every set

he's also a douchebag
>deadlift day
>take decline bench bar and go in an empty area (gym is pretty small but cozy and cheap, also very close to me)
>load my shit up
>fucking gramps yells at me
>"WAT DOING THERE"
>"uhm, i was going to do deadlifts"
>"PUT BARBELL BACK WANT TO USE"
>"you can use the barbell you're already using"
(he's also the guy that does normal bench, incline, decline, flies and goes home)
>looks confused at me
>"put barbell back"
fucking gain goblin gramps, his breath smells so bad, like his teeth are rotten and always stays with his mouth open, his face looks like it's melting

>straps
>3.5 plate
Your forearms are never ever gonna make it

Me too senpai, you ain't alone

>Taking all the weigths you need first is bad
Kys

fuck her right in the pussy

same bruh

That DYEL who wears basically pajamas to the gym and is always winded/red/out of breath

>das me

>The Chinese international students who lift in groups and have no idea what they're doing

I actually saw a group remove the weight someone had on their bench to lift there when the dude left to get water. His enormous gym bag is right behind the bench

I honestly couldn't believe it

>That guy who steals your plates while your benching
>That guy who stands in front of you, blocking your reflection in the mirror

People who put their feet on dumbbells ought to be beaten with hammers and left bleeding in the moonlight.

>The Chinese international students who lift in groups and have no idea what they're doing

They always drag benches into squat racks to do bench press, never at the actual BP stations. Every. Time.

>the ugly guy with an amazing body and a great ass
>The string Russian guy wmthat lifts a lot
>The pretty boy that can't lift a lot and always looks overdressed
>The 2 fat dudes that can bench lmao 2pl8 and you only ever see them do that and triceps

why

>that guy drinking beer between sets

>mfw that's me
>mfw I am the dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen

Not even to pin press? Wtfeven

the fluoride in the water

>The egolifter who jerks his entire body back when doing seated rows and drops the weight every single rep
>The girl who may as well be lifting naked
>The girl who is "one of the guys" and will sometimes pull a weight off of their barbell before they start their next set
>The old guy who works out in his jeans, belt, and button-up flannel shirt
>Bald guy wearing a skull cap and reserves 3 machines at once
>Guy who spends more time talking to girls than lifting
>Asian manlet with a backwards cap who only curls and does chin-ups
>Black guy with headphones who raps while lifting
>All business lanklet who comes in already dressed, does his lifts, then immediately leaves

>that cardio bunny who comes next to you and starts doing hip thrusters when you are trying to focus on ab wheels

>that guy who does one set of everything

>that 20-30 aged Asian in spandex pants who spends all her time on the Smith machine and squat rack who has the butt + legs to show for it

As long as they're not deliberately trying to annoy you, what the fuck do you care what other people do in the gym you fucking retards?

>tfw you see him with his arm in a sling

>gave them a smug smirk

pfffffft

>that guy that gets triggered by people who react to other people doing stuff

Stop reading my fucking post! You think you own the place?

>french surrenders 3x10

>I think I'm funny when I'm not

Chad

>that slightly fat guy who slams down 2 plate deadlifts

this triggers me every fucking time.
>bu-buutt muh supa set bruh.

mirin anybody who goes near smith machine=major fail

bingo

that skinny dude who flares out his "Lats" before catbacking 135 deadlifts

It is

>All business lanklet who comes in already dressed, does his lifts, then immediately leaves
what's wrong with this? do you mean he has no rest phase and just does all the shit at once, or that he doesn't loaft around in the gym after?

>chris evans
for a 114lb girl, maybe

>gave them a smug smirk
so alpha bout to nut

If it was Edinburgh he woulda said 100kg not 205

This is me, what's wrong with coming in the right clothes, doing what your there for and leaving after you've finished doing what you were there for you utter tard?

>not using the smithy for shrugs and calf raises

Lots of French kissing I bet. I know what you mean. I had to French kiss all the trainers at my old gym.

>I go from 0 to 100 real quick

Me, all over.
>5am, roll out of bed in t shirt and sweats
>Literally work out in my pjs
>work hard enough it's not unusual for me to puke/diarrhea at least once during my workout
>MFW

>chubby/overweight pumas eye-fucking 20-somethings while walking for 30 minutes on the treadmill
>fucktards doing weighted walking lunges through main foot-traffic areas
>middle-aged "e'ry day chest day" guys who never remove their well-creased belts and do nothing but quarter-reps
>dude who is dead silent during sets until women start showing up then he turns into Jar Jar Binks

get enough of THESE losers

These aren't all negative stereotypes

>the pack of dudebros who pretend to lift for the looks but only want to have the biggest bench and deadlift of the group
>the same pack of dudebros that do every singe deadlift with a belt and straps, including the warmup

>i-its texas method

Spotted the eurofag

>the strong dad