How are you?
Where you from/train?
How is your lifting and diet going?
How about your feels?
Getting Lean for summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq-Kmz96REE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sydney, staying home because i dont know any halloween parties while chads and maybe even other normies get to bang sloots on this special day

>summer
It's almost November you fucking moron.

found the ameridumb

Autsralian summer beings december first?

I'm ok mate. bit bored though.

From Brisbane, train at the uni gym. Pretty good, recently tore up a squash court and put 6 platforms and racks in. otherwise it can be a bit small and busy, only 3 benches.

Lifting's going well, bit sick right now senpai. Diet has gone to shit since I moved out of my parents basement. Recently hit 90kg bench, 125kg squat and 150kg deadlift.

I just want a juicy boyfriend.

Melbourne here, do people really even have Halloween parties here lol? I'm just going to the gym this afternoon hopefully get my 130kg x5 deadlifts

i really dont know. ive been in australia for a year on studies. i just kinda assumed that all western places did and if i didnt know about them its because i wasnt invited

>getting lean for summer?

lol no, I put on a metric fuck ton of weight from unregulated binging and just general overeating for the past couple of months

Good stuff man my lifts are a few months behind yours. Mirin your state's weather and good looking women

first year lifter here, put on 15kgs in the last 8 months lmfao. believe it or not im still skinny

>DURR MUH LOCATION ON THE EURTH
fucking irrelevant, most of that shit doesnt exist. I believe in one timezone, one universal season changes year round,

Pretty good, finished uni for the semester save for exams. From Cairns (FNQ), train at my home gym. Probably looking at having to take a week off, got a pain in my palm from bencing and have been grinding through it but it's just been getting worse.

Looks like I'll be bulking through the summer because of bad planning, looking better than I did last summer though so it's all good.

You aren't funny, your shit american humour and culture isnt welcome here. Fuck off.

Where you at? West side represent

Good stuff brother, Cairns is pretty dam nice i went there a few years back

I'm a bit annoyed by the lifts. Started working fulltime and stopped going to the gym for 8 months. Just recently realised that there was really nothing in my life that was exciting, so I've started to change that and got back into the gym, hit up old freinds, fucking around, e.t.c.

I just need a hobby now that normies can talk to me about. No one wants to talk to me about lifting, they just go 'wow you look big, thats too much effort for me'.

Where you from?

The shit thing is that I lost 40kg before doing this

I don't know why really, either cause I mentally couldn't take it anymore or what, but now I just eat like all shit. That being said, I still exercise but I'm noticeably fatter

St. Kilda my man, what suburb for yourself?

>funny
>coming from the faggot who thinks its almost summer
look in the mirror dumb fuck bogan

>tfw local woolworths stopped selling ben & jerry's
>gotta buy overpriced servo tubs now

I'm from melbourne man. I feel you completely on the hobby aspect. I'm not socially inept or something but sometimes i feel like i have no substance as a person, all i really have to talk to normies about is what i do at the gym occasionally lol need an additional hobby

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Maybe set up a meal plan you think you could stick to and get back to tracking calories for a while. Best of luck with everything mate.

brisbane here, moving down to melbourne soon. not looking forward to being surrounded by hipster faggots but at least i can finally live with my gf, forced into long dist for a year now.

Anyone got some golden buys from woolies or coles. Just moved out and need to figure out good, cheap food to buy.

Melbourne is pretty nice, the trendy hipster Uni fags are very real but im sure you'll meet some decent blokes. What suburb you moving to?

Footscray man. Go smash those dead's!

Is it weird that I actually would love to buy that sculpture

It's The Office US all over again!

Cheers m8. Yeah it's a pretty nice place, though it's almost unbearable heat during the peak of summer. I've been working on building up a tan lately though with all our sun, it's ridiculous how much better everyone looks with a bit of colour.

sex doll would be cheaper

SYDNEY 2130!

hawthorn bruss. just got approved for a lease today. i actually lived in melbourne for most of last year (it's where i met her) and lived right on the border of carlton north and fitzroy north, so i'm probably biased because of my overexposure to faggots.

Dude just steal it, seriously

Also, if you want a nice condiment for food try getting 333's mustard pickles, which are $2 for a 500g jar and taste fucking great on anything, but seriously, just steal as much shit as you can

>tuna
>cottage cheese
>fried egg
>sprinkled with pepper
>server in a portobello cup

aww yiss

dropping down to 70kg from 95 this summer, going super well so far.

>trick-or-treating tonight

Central coast here, how likely am I to be hit with a thousand kids doing this shit?

I dunno man, I live in a largeish regional city and I've had hardly any in the past 3 years.

It only really happens in big housing developments. It's not common in Australia for kids, the parties do happen but honestly any excuse is good enough. So if you didn't get a flyer from you local mother that has no life, you'll be fine.

>craving PB really fucking bad
>already hit my macros for the day despite it being 5:43 PM

Fuck my LIFE

haha funny you say even down in melbourne ive been doing the exact same thing. Reading for an hour or so in the backyard each morning, tan is coming along nicely hiding my imperfections lol

good stuff im up to about 74kg from 60 this year myself

lmfao good luck brother drink some coffee perhaps if you can handle it this late

good work bro, have fun showing off the gains at the beach.

Fuck it, I don't care, I'll run this shit off tomorrow

It is mother fucking peanut butter sandwich time

Any other lifters at MQU that actually lift? Seems like most people here are stuck doing 40kg bench

>implying ben and jerrys isnt expensive as fuck everywhere

It's generally cheaper at woolies from my experience

work yourself into the cheap woollies brand ice cream. Spend your leftover money on creatine.

yeah but 10$ for a tub is still a lot. I like harrys better, not as good but for half the price it's definitely a better option

>stop lifting for 6 months because life
>80kg to 100kg
Time to start again.

Brisbane here, gonna hit gym later as a break from studying, Fuck finals.

Literally my whole life

>because life

shut the fuck up, putin works out everyday

Bruh you'll make it. It'll be easier this time. You know what works and what doesn't. You'll be able to melt that off in no time.

I too go to UQ. There are more than 3 benches?

>drank 5 cups of espresso today
>still tired
>still have classes for the next 5 weeks cause TAFE
>have to go for a run tonight

Shit
Melbourne
Shit's finally moving again, although it all still sucks.
That part is good at least
Fuck no. I should, but I've got a contest at 105 coming up and I'm way under.

2 upstairs, 2 downstairs. The gyms pretty cramped isn't it? I get enough cardio just by climbing the stairs 3 or 4 times a sesh.

>TAFE

Newy, broke my damn big toe playing basketball couple of days ago. not much of a gym person but play a ton of touch footy and cricket, both of which are now lost for a month or so.

It is pretty cramped, and used to be the only decent gym around, but almost every gym now has a decent squat rack and platforms. I only still go because it's convenient to where I spend all my time.

Just don't go after 5 and ur sesh won't take over 3 fucking hours.

W E A K
E
A
K

>How are you?
Great
>Where you from/train?
NSW/Genesis gym
>How is your lifting and diet going?
Lifting good, diet ok
>Getting Lean for summer?
Nope, all about strength gains

yeah iv'e started going before 7am. It's me and like 7 old people on machines. It's great, no one to take up the benches, platforms, dumbbells. Can be as loud and annoying as I want because all the old people like me.

I haven't found a gym that's comparable for price and equipment yet. I also live 10 min away by bicycle so it's really is the best around.

>How are you?
Very tired. Tempted to go for a brisk walk or beer to wake up.
>Where you from/train?
Sydney. Fitness First.
>How is your lifting and diet going?
Too many events on that I'm drinking stupidly at. But it's helping with bulking and I go train regardless if I'm hungover or not. So well.
>Getting lean for summer?
Sun is out, guns are out.

> hemispheres how do they work

What's the Sydney powerlifting scene like? might be moving over from New Zealand next year.

fuck off we're full

don't know what the fuck a golden buy is, but chicken drumsticks are cheap as fuck at my local woolies, not sure about the rest of aus. $3.50/kg. Ends up as like 40c/drumstick, 20 something g of protons.

>Not becoming an electrician then going to uni after 21 while also requesting help from the government to maximize monetary gainz
>pleb

strayan coming home bro

Im not that user, but I usually go around 2-3 and am usually not too bothered by other people.
I wish I wasn't a degenerate and could wake up early enough to go in the mornings

how do i get an aussie bf

>going to uni at all after becoming an electrician
>not working a cushy 8/6 fixed roster playing with PLC's and generally doing fuckall for 130k/year

fuck uni bro this life is ez mode

Find a bar with a rainbow flag flying

nah no one gives a fuck about halloween here m8

3020 reprazent

Honestly the toughest part about early mornings is getting my room mates to stop shouting like autistic fucks after 11pm. They play DOTA all night and only get louder as the night goes on.

Otherwise it's invigorating, you get over the tired still waking up phase in the morning by doing something mentally simple. Eat big breakfast and have a cold morning shower. I Love it. It's less in the way as well and doesn't dominate your social life.

Earthcore

worth going or nah? Am heavily into my bass and psytrance

Aldi does pre cooked and sliced chicken breast in the deli section, comes in 500g bags, equates to 13 bucks/kg. Makes work lunches a breeze

MELBOURNE 3192 BOIS

cheer up satan its an AMERICAN tradition, its only caught on here in the last decade or so and not to the majority.

I like art

be my buff Aussie boyfriend.
B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

typical burgerland attitude
>the world revolves around my country
>which is basically a 3rd world shithole at this point
>mfw you have 20,000 cities
>and we still have the worlds most liveable city

You wish you had half the class, economy, and culture of Straya you poofter.

Pretty good.
There's a few pl gyms you can check out

Lift Performance Centre
DBS barbell
Strength Nation Powerlifting
PTC Sydney Powerlifting
Progressive Power

you'll love it, but RAINBOW SERPENT BRAH THATS WHERE ITS FUCKING AT AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE

>clean bulking all year
>finally hit 93kg at 6'1
>gonna get to 100 in a few months
>all lifts past 1/2/3/4
>programmed my own P/H PPL routine
>seeing good progress
>summers coming
>cleaning the pool and doing the garden
>gonna get them swimming cardio gainz
>gonna slay some pussy

I fucking love Australia.

dr. phil mad af

Fuck bro. That's bringing back some memories.
Being 80kg lean at 6ft dropping pure MD, taking a hit of DMT at the peak of an acid trip, doing a few lines of ketamine, sniffing some speed, smoking a joint and drinking some stubbies and just dancing til the sun comes up.

Best fucking place to cut loose. Ever.

The fuck happened in this picture?

shopped

Cheers brother, will have a squiz

Love

>implying its photoshop
Whats your first day here like, mate?

Anyone here go go health Browns plains

THIS

IF YOU CAN GET THERE - DON'T FUCKING MISS IT FOR THE WORLD.

AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND @ LEXTON.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq-Kmz96REE

Fuck yeah man, that is the life.

Oath mate.

CRACK OPEN A LIQUID GOLD

>best rare pepe incoming for my aussie m8s