Who here is making mad /sleepgains/?

Who here is making mad /sleepgains/?

I used to have chronic insomnia until I started taking this shit. Turned my life right around. Anyone who sleeps natty is doing it wrong.

Taking more melatonin than required can cause serious health problems. If you take more than 300-500 micrograms daily every day you're fucking your hormones up big time.

5mg boi, I'm safe

Mate, some of us fall asleep within 15-20 minutes of going to bed and wake up 9-10 hours later if not using an alarm.

You're an idiot. 5mg is 5000 micrograms, that's incredibly excessive and there have been 0 long term studies done at that dosage.

Ever since I started eating oats every morning I've gotten rid of my sleep problems. So fuck off OP

5 gram is 5000micrograms mate.

lol bye op

5 milligrams is 5000 micrograms, did you miss primary school?

placebo effect

>no citations to anyone's claims

Not at all. Try doing some research dipshit.

Don't skip physics class; learn unit prefixes.
10^15 Peta
^12 Tera
^9 Gigo
^6 Mega
^3 Kilo
---
10^-3 Mille
10^-6 Micro
10^-9 Nano
10^-12 Pico

1 gram == 1,000mg == 1,000,000microgram

i heard about a study they did. 53% who took the actual supplement saw improved sleep patterns and only 20% of the placebo saw improved sleep patterns

>inb4 citation

Okay, this thread is officially the dumbest thread on /g/ today, between this dipshit and the guy not knowing micro vs mille

Who cares if it's placebo? If it helps, it helps.

You better cite that shit coming in here with exact percentages you argument-starting faggot.

Do you even know where you are?

>/g/

have you tried a fucking glass of hot milk?
galactose being hypnotic isn't grandma science, it's real

this is Veeky Forums m8

Current nightly stack:

- 1mg clonazepam
- 30mg temazepam
- 100mg diphenhydramine
- 500mg phenibut
- 500mg ZMA
- 1g taurine
- 1mg melatonin

i will literally die if i stop taking it

>clonazepam
>temazepam
man, did you watch all your squad getting blown up in Baghram or something?
because I had a pretty strong psychotic episode and 1 year of strong anxiety following that and the strongest shit they gave me was diazepam+quetiapine

Just found out today it's prescription only in Australia, and expensive as shit too even if you have one. About to try zma but can anyone recommend anything else?

this explains why so many dyels come to this board.
these fucks don't even know where they are

This thread its KEKonium