He owns fiat currency with unlimited circulation

>He owns fiat currency with unlimited circulation
>He owns stocks with potentially unlimited share counts
>He owns unbacked government bonds
>He thinks bitcoin is a "speculative asset"

Other urls found in this thread:

solarbit.cc/million-dollar-bitcoin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 BTC will be worth $1ml within 3 years. Everybody here is going to make it.

>tfw worthless NEET today respected sir tomorrow

solarbit.cc/million-dollar-bitcoin.html

HE'S RIGHT EVERYONE. CHECK THE SCOREBOARD

amen

>tfw worthless NEET today
>tfw worthless NEET tomorrow

Feelsbadman.

>tfw worthless NEET today
>tfw respected sir 3 years from tomorrow

The boomer at the SEC conference actually asked how Bitcoin could be a store of value if it has a finite limit.

I'm going to milk btc for a gorrillion dollars

This is why I don't get people buying and holding alts. Bitcoin is going to a million within 3 years once the liquidity issue is fixed. How hard is it to come up with a measly $5600? Especially if you mathmatically KNEW it was going to a million, at least, could be far more!

i'm not gonna buy btc at 5700

>How hard is it to come up with a measly $5600?
if you're a college student it's fairly dificult

Why not? I just bought one yesterday at the ATH. I'm down about $200 and I'm not even worried about it because it will be worth it in the end.

Yes but you don't have to buy an entire bitcoin. You can buy a tenth of a bitcoin, that's only $560, or a hundreth of a bitcoin at $56

well yea I've never bought a whole one but have made plenty of profit anyways

I guess just waste not want not, if the price just topped I know it'll drop so I may as well wait a bit to buy in.

shitcoins are okay for moons in order to accumulate more btc and maybe eth. Nothing wrong with putting 5% of crypto investments into alts if you really believe in them.

Yes. Bitcoin, the very first blockchain, but not the most technologically advanced, will be trading at $1,000,000 USD per bitcoin, thereby representing a total ~$18 trillion USD asset in three years' time, and will thus represent about 9 percent of the total equity in the world ^_^ ^_* ^_^

Where do I buy some

What's your pick then?

NEO. Honorable mention to fellow developing assets XTZ, ADA. Nothing wrong with holding BTC though, I do like it unironically. Thanks for asking

so if put just a dollar into a btc when it dips, that 1 dollar is gonna be worth 1k three years from now?

What is your opinion on chainlink, sia coin, and ripple? You seem to be of a different mind than the usual cryptofag.

IMO

>neo

link: I don't hold/believe in ETH, so not really interested. Neo has some level of built in oracle functionality in NeoX...I view LINK as a hotfix for a shitcoin, but if ETH takes off it might do fine. not getting on board though, vitalik has issues

sc: I have actually held this coin in massive amounts because I bought it super low during a currency panic on a smaller foreign exchange. File storage coin, underpriced compared to other file storage coins, but the business model doesn't allow SC wallets to bear interest or profits to holders. PoW model causes inflation, plus i'm personally sick and tired of trading millions of SC.....eh, pass I guess.

xrp: I don't know as much about this coin, It might be the #2 coin in like 4 years, I do understand that they have a more ambitious goal than other cryptos, so maybe it'll work and explode upwards way down the road....or not

cheers user

What's their source?