Have you ever cheated on your partner, Veeky Forums?

Have you ever cheated on your partner, Veeky Forums?

It's an amazing feeling.

derailing this shit off topic thread

WITH NO SURVIVORS

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Yes once. With 2 whores in a spanish brothel while I had about 25 beers in me so I barely remember it.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Yeah. I'm young so I'm just trying to have as much of it as I can.

Used to drink and use drugs would black out and cheated a few times. Got sober and don't do that with my signifigant other, don't even fap without them.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

kek

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

No. I never had many gfs. But those that I did have, I never cheated on. Seems like a terrible thing considering Veeky Forums would have a mental breakdown if they were cheated on. And besides why would you "shit where you eat" so to speak. If youre having it good, why spoil things prematurely.

Of course this didnt stop one of my gfs from leaving me for some guy she was "just a friend with" which hurts to this day. But i guess Ill have that eternal motivator at the gym to show how she fucked up.

I have dignity and self control so the answer would be no.

No.

A friend of mine will fuck anything that moves. He's not even discreet, I don't know how his gf hasn't caught him, unless she's doing the same shit and doesn't care.

He told me he just isn't in love with his gf. Then what's the whole point in dating her? Just be single. I feel a bit disgusted about this.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

why do black people have baboon ass?

protip : girls love you more if you cheat on them (proves you are high value alpha male)