I am an underweight student. Needs to be like $5-$7 a day. Thanks

A little high T for attention

Chicken
Rice
Beans
Potatoes

Buy in bulk.

Alternatively McDonalds

Half a tub of peanut butter or a whole tub if your into that. Bout 3$ where ever

Oats beans and rice are cheap as fuck
buy them in bulk

Imagine how wide her hips would be if she lost like 20lbs

thic

I mean isnt this incredibly unhealthy? A lot of oils

They would be just as wide at most

Beans, rice, eggs, whatever the cheapest cuts of chicken at the market are that day, bulk bags of frozen veggies. Whole milk is good too. Average price of $3.40, provides 124 grams of protons and 2,400 kcal. Bretty gud if you need to frugally get calories and protein.

Some pork cuts can be pretty cheap too if you keep an eye out.

Carbs are so fucking cheap they hardly need mention. You can get bread, rice, oats, whatever the fuck for pennies per serving.

This requires you to actually cook food though and not be a useless no-skill faggot. This is where 90% of people fail. Healthy food can be quite cheap. Can even be easy to prepare. But most are too lazy to do it, or too stupid to do it the convenient way.

Whole milk
Oats
Rice
Beans
Potato
Frozen veg
Ground Turkey/Turkey Mince

Nah it's just high in fat. Good way to gain weight. It's also unsaturated so slightly better for your heart and arteries

Yeah but relative to her less fat body they would look thicc af

>wanting less bf
You need to get your test checked bro

> chubby chasing dyel detected

Oats are a good and cheap source of carbs
check you diary isle for cheap protein
(take a calculater and actuallly check whats cheapest per gramm of protein)

pic realted is to help you get some flavour
instant veggie broth is your friend for making tasty dishes cheaply

THICC THICC

She's pregnancy weight gain, will be obese by age 30 thicc. She can afford to lose a little of the bad fat without sacrificing the good fat

>Oats
Decent macros, a week's worth costs like $3 and making porridge is piss easy. Flavoring them with something else helps to get through them. If you're mega poorfag, eat plain in small amounts (1/3rd of a cup) so it's more tolerable
>Milk
Decent protein and fats, and good for mixing with oats. Cheap too. One or two liters can be a pretty powerful tool for not dying.
>Potatoes
Cheap, have everything you need to live and can be prepared in different ways
>Meat
Go to butchers or meat places near you. Ask if there are any specials. If you're lucky, you could score 2-3 days worth of dinners plus snacks for around $10.
>Frozen veggies
Cheap and tasty
>Bread
Veeky Forums hates it, but as filler calories it's awesome.
Some toast with butter on it is easy and tasty, and a loaf is something like $2. My buddy is currently poorfag living below the poverty line, and it's practically his saviour.
>Eggs
A little more expensive, but decent if you get them cheap.
>Rice
Cheap like oats, easy to prepare and can be eaten with almost anything.

Good luck faggot. Being poor is shit, but you'll make it. Just try to give up any vices you have; they cost too much.

ty bro

Soy meat has an amazing protein/price ratio, at least here in the Czech Republic's Kaufland.

>Carbs(Ones that fill you for a long time)
Rice, oats, potatoes.
>Protein
Eggs
Chicken or watever is on special just no processed shit.
Making your own mince/stirfry out of roasts is economical and much better value.
>Vegetables
Fresh carrots and onions are cheap.
Frozen bags of veges are quit healthy.

Then buy yourself one bottle of sauce or seasoning each week and you will accumulate lots of flavours to keep it interesting. Can make decent meals on a budget.

rice, beans, oats, brocolli, rotisserie chicken, minced beef, eggs, milk, sausages, cheese, bread.

2 packs of mi goreng is 30gs of fat and 120gs of carbs

It cost $2.60AU for 5 packs and is delicious
Myprotein gives you 2.5kg of whey for 45 bucks
Rice is cheap and so is cous cous and oats
Go fishing, one shark fishing trip yields me $600 worth of fish on a good day
Rabbits are everywhere and are delicious

>Just try to give up any vices you have; they cost too much.

This was what made me realise how much money i had to put in my diet, drinking beer for any excuse was draining my wallet. Listen to this man.

I have about $230 left to spend after my bills each month. I slow bulked to 200 with nothing but rice, beans, beef or chicken, oatmeal, eggs and milk. It's not hard to eat cheap it's just boring. Buying stuff in larger quantities is almost always the better option in the long run.

Always buy a whole chicken instead of breasts or separate cuts. Same goes for cuts of pork and beef. Plus you can toss the bones in a pressure cooker and make stock. Also, acquire a taste for offal. Super nutrient rich and cheap. I lived off chicken livers in uni.

Boneless skinless chicken breast is about $2/lb where I live
Rice is about $12 for a 20 pound bag. Get either 20lb brown or 10 lb of white and 10lb brown
Oats, can't remember how much they cost cuse roommate is the one buying those
Potatoes, store properly (I don't buy these by the pound but in those frozen bags so no idea about price but they're cheap)
Eggs are about $1/dozen

Buy spices and shit and learn how to prepare everything in at least 4 ways so you don't get sick of it. I also recommend getting a little cheap $25-$30 rice cooker that can also steam food cuse it will make your life a lot easier.

Don't you dare shop anywhere other than Walmart or Aldi. Everywhere in America has Walmart and if you live in Midwest you most likely have Aldi. Aldi can be cheaper than Walmart but check expiration dates on chicken and be sure to freeze it if you don't make it within 24 hours.

To extend how long you can make it before chicken and rice makes you sick, try adding the cheapest salsa you can find to it.

In addition, you can pop a little but more for some ground beef and serve that with rice, but make sure that a pound of ground beef lasts you about 3-4 servings otherwise you're spending too much for just a few meals.

> where the fuck is her hoohoo

Imagine if she didn't have a gut and anterior pelvic tilt issues you mean? She's a normal framed person with poor posture.

beans
rice
herbs/seasoning

pic is actually really helpful. thanks

Canned beans.
Canned fish.
Beans and nuts.
Pork and beef liver.
Eggs.
Vegs and fruits.
Rice congee.

Enough until you can eat properly.

depends on your country, but;

disregard all those fags say. They know nothing about being poor. Im a slav and here is how I roll for less than 3$ dollars a day.

1. Pasta. Lots of spaghetti pasta.
2. Eggs.
3. bagged veggies for vitamins
4. sometimes cheapest meat

its all you need

listen to this guy, it really is all you need.

you might need to supplement with a multi vitamin though

Where's her pussy?

removed for Veeky Forums purposes

Can you show me?

I wont repeat what all the other anons have said,
one thing they didnt say was that it doesnt really matter what kind of meat you get, just get the leanest cut that are cheapest, here it's canned tuna or chicken drumsticks and i just go with those every day.

I picked this off Reddit last night. Could help

>Low fat
>Le complex carbs meme
>Lean ground beef
>Canola oil

Is this the "How to get heart disease at 50" Guide?

8/8 would smash

Literally can't think of a better way to destroy an asshole via eating. Good post brother.

Thats actually a tasty looking puss