Veeky Forums success thread

Post the moments you realized you made it.

Eyyyyyy my man! Congrats!

She was probably intoxicated sending that and probably won't ever come over.

say

>youve got 10 seconds to show me that hole or ill kill you

and then

>im that gorilla dick nigga i make dyke pussy wet

> implying she isn't sucking her """"""friends"""""" dick right now

he's grey, she invited him over.

Bro do you even sext 2bh

If the girl is the blue then you made it to Chad mode. If you're the blue then you haven't quite made it yet but there is no doubt an opportunity there. Good luck and God speed.

kek this

Seconding this.

This gorilla dick daddy's hungry

ouch OP. u made it? lmao

>make a sexual advance
>girl declines it

Yeah bro youre Chad McTyrone now

When a girl says "I'm with my friends" that means the other guy shes talking 2.

Yo go easy on the guy.

LMFAOOOOOO

I read it as: 'i'll keep ur mum' at first.

I read it as 'I'll keep you numb'
as in i'll fuck you so hard you can't feel your dick

Do you know how small a gorilla dick is ?

Hint : extremely small

>she got "separated" from you
>girl is "at her friend"
>"sidesteps" your advances to meet up again

Just move on already, she does not want you.

As if Harambe didnt have it rough enough already being dead, now you gotta add an insult?
What the hell

>harambe
>>>/reddit/
>>>/youtube/
>>>/vine/

One inch roughly. The more faithful the mate the smaller the dick in primates. Says a lot.

Femanon here

It was the other day, when one of my coworkers told me she was jealous of my "sexy skinny tall look"

I actually laughed when she said that because 8 years later I still see myself as the pudgy faced dweeb I was when I was 12.

>standing around like an awkward spare prick will someone fires a person out their snatch

I think some things should be private.

Vine is dead... Just like him

post pics

tall girls look ugly js

skinny girls look uglier than overweight (not obese) women

having defined facial features as a woman looks ugly, it's good to have facial fat as a woman it makes you look more feminine

also nobody has ever used to word dweeb seriously ever, the word you're meant to use is "neek" or "neeky"

post pics of coworker

Thigh gap is back. No spookie skelly mode, I'm one of the genetically blessed with hips wide enough and legs long enough to have one naturally as soon as my weight hits mid-normal BMI or less.

Sex is a sign of making it?
I was a musclesfat when I went in a quite decaffeinated date with a hot chick, she called me afterwards because she didn't want to dine alone, we had pizza then she gave me a blowjob and we fucked in my car.
And I still havent made it despite she was miring my biceps while fucking

Dude get off her dick, no one gives 2 shits what you think or like. Success post or gtfo.

That's a Photo from Google you Idiot.

>Sorry we got separated
She found better looking guy and clung onto him.
>I'm already at my friends
She went home with him and fucked him.

sosyal adalet savaşçı

Not at my goal yet, but this is from this morning.

I like tall girls. Then again, im not manlet like you.

grats brah.
you're gonna make it.
keep up the good work.

I'm 6'2" lmao, why do you like tall girls?
I feel like they're too unproportionate and have manly body parts, like short girls look more feminine and tend to have bigger bums and boobs

No Turk, I'm not an SJW, but can't you read the thread topic title? You are the one out of line here. No one asks your critique here. Maybe you don't have a success so you are mad and need to try to drag down others? It is pathetic.

rah I was complimenting her lmfao
the only critique was that I don't like tall gyal
re-read what I posted you muggle lmfao

Sour grapes af

They tend to have longer legs and are just generally more graceful. Short girls have short, stubby legs and waddle around like ducks.

Im with you, short girls > tall girls

>Longer people have longer limbs than shorter people
No way?
I think when you guys talk about short girls you assume she is fat
There are short and petite girls aswell user, they dont waddle

when I mean short I mean like 5'5" and that, I know that is tall to some people on v3rm but basically anything over 5'8"+ is a nogo for me,

5'1"-5'7" is the god-tier height zone for women where their proportions are perfect and they are the most feminine, but both 5'0 and 5'8 are pushing it

Shut up, Cem.

>Being a t*rkish manlet

why are men here so dependent on what women think of them. also how is making an advance on a woman making it, especially when done through text.

Good job user ∆_∆

>fit succes stories
>I BANGED A GURL XXD

She legit just turned you down for some hotter guy (i.e. "friend"). You haven't even come close to making it.

>quite decaffeinated
Wut
Also I think we've all got our own Ideas what making it means.
For me , it yould be doing the stuff that you just described because it means that I've finally overcome my fears and become a man.
I'm not even bothered by being a Virgin in and of itslef,much mor so by the fact that I never had the Balls to go for a girl and gtet her to suck my dick, though I've had PLENTY of ooportunities.
Guess it's time to own up to the fact that I'm still an Austist when it comes to getting sexual with girls, although I'm outwardly like Chad.

I meant a boring date
I dunno man, that a hot girl jumped into my dick didn't stop my insecurities.

holy shit brah that is a lot! Keep it up!

Yeah, it won't stop mine either. But it'll be a load off my back for sure. Not because I can run around and telle everyone I've made it , but because I#ve finally overcome my last and biggest fear.
That's also why I'm not using Tinder, or prostitutes, or Sloots I'm not actually into - because I want to make it the hard way so i don't have to die a pussy after putting in so much hard work to improve myself in every way already.

>success
>posts a textbook failure

user, I don't wanna let you down here but I'm gonna tell you, that isn't gonna happen. Not trying to be mean because presumably you are somewhat inexperienced if you think that's a win, but that's just how girls nicely let you down.

>made it
>gets obviously rejected via text message

what the fuck?

>but that's just how girls nicely let you down.
THIS, how is everyone here not realizing that, like, you never even touched a girl before if you don't know this

>that is a lot!
if this is a lot to you guys, im legit curious to see what is "little" .
I mean, do you consider it a victory when the girl doesnt call you a pencil dick retard and tells you to lay off or shell tell his brother to beat you up?

in that case what really works is to be patient, understanding and having nothing to prove

Would you fuck a short guy?

Am manlet so convinced I'll never make it.

>5'9

Afraid to get too big because that would probably make me look ugly.

122 lbs is a lot of weight lost. A gram is a little weight lost. What part of this doesn't click for you?

>Getting turned down
>Making it

Women just want a man taller than them, and a portion of them don't care at all
So basically, you can fuck any woman below 5'9'' and some of them above 5'9'', which represent billions of women

I got told I should be a bouncer because I'm apparently now a bigguy4u. I'm not even big tho

Yeah - I'm not looking for a gf, only to get laid with several of the girls who are actually likeable in addition o being attractive. Don't mind an ONS or sth, as long as there's some genuine chemistry.
But yes, patience is probably my biggest problem in achieving that so far.

sorry i thought you were refering to the op, my sinceriest apologises

>Women just want
dont confuse what women want for what they are willing to accept

women will fuck anyone who is willing to give them what they want (depending on situation it is a combination of kids, father figure, status and money).

but that is what they are willing to put up with

in that way you are not being desired by the woman, you are not feeling a true conection but rather you are being deceived with sex to get you to do what she wants

but when youre a tall juicy good muscled man, then she seriously wets her pussy for oyu

who the fuck asked you bro

Normies get out

how is this a success story lmao what a fucking cuck ur girl went to get RAILED by CHAD while your TEXTING her "p-please give me a chance s-stacy"

just kys my dude u will never get any pussay like me

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDDIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you fine gentlemen sir :))???

While her reaction definitely indicates that, I do have a question. Why would she bother texting him and saying she's sorry they got separated when she's not interested? It doesn't quite make sense to me.

she was bored and needed validation

op jumped on the chance like a virgin nerd lmaooo

if that doesnt make sense to you, you have very little experience with woman, im not even being agresive here its the cold hard truth

women love having betas droping spagheti over them, it gives them a self esteem bost, even tough they arent interested

also, the fact htat shes not interested in fucking a loser doesnt make her a bitch, she was probably trying to be polite and not hurt his feelings

rejection hurts, thats why there are some "unspoken rules" about dating. and how to proceed, it is known that unles its real clear the atraction is mutual both parties should proceed slowly as to avoid one or the other getting hurt.

fucking hell lmao lad you haven't made it

it's clear she doesn't want to fuck you else she wouldn't have made such a shitty excuse

and no woman says "cool" unless she wants the convo to end

fucking this to the maximax, i laugh my ass off to every guy saying "way to go op", how virgin incel can you be?

>Post the moments you realized you made it.

when i decided to stop chasing pussy, decided i'd never get married and never have children

31, not a virgin, just fed up with female antics, casual sex and friends with benefits is the way to go, if you want companionship, get a dog

I goofed

>thought yesterday was halloween
>sitting around the house in my PJ's watching NFL games
>realize it's getting pretty dark and I still haven't had a single trick-or-treater
>well, that's that I guess
>start snacking away at my candy bag
>end up falling asleep in a sugar coma around half time through the Cowboys game
>wake up and the morning news team is talking about how it's Halloween today
>I check the bag and see a 90/10 ratio of empty candy wrappers to actual candy left for kids.

Well, shit.

No he isn't you mong. That's why it says "delivered" under his blue message.

>having defined facial features as a woman looks ugly

listen her faggot, this is subjective and up to personal taste, some people like round faced woman for the softer and more "feminine" features

some like strong faced women for the "stronger" and more predatory look, this is often misquoted as a "masculine" face, often shunned by beta faggots that are intimidated by women as a whole

You have to go /b/ack

I understood the humour OP. I laughed

>some like strong faced women for the "stronger
nigga, its ok if you gay, but dont corrupt the youth with your mispalced notions of beauty

there is masculine and there is femenine

tahts just the way the universe goes, denying that is going against science, and we need science as a species to survive, so stop or oyul get the ovens

she said honestly in the text tho...

>calls people "nigga"
>questions peoples sexuality if they have a different opinion
>writes like a drunken retard

user, i know it's hard for you to do two things at the same time, but you got to keep breathing while writing or else your brain runs out of oxygen and you write stupid shit like that

>user, i know it's hard for you to do two things
nice ad hominem nigga, listen , youre not doing any favour to the girl youre with, i know you probably ask her to dress as a man and shit, but eventually you know she cant fuck you int he ass like you want, so just go ahead and just go do that

*tips fedora*

you do realize you're calling me a fag for preferring WOMEN with strong jaws right?

it's not very logical user

you sound like some insecure manlet afraid of tall/strong looking women tbqh

how does it feel to be intimidated by women? you must be pretty ashamed of yourself

let me guess, your ideal is a 5'0 asian girl with a nice round face who's supposed to stay at home, preferably in the kitchen, and greet you when you get home, be totally submissive, offer you sex whenever you want and be completely silent in bed?

>you do realize you're calling me a fag for preferring WOMEN with strong jaws right?
yeah i know how it goes, i know lots of gays in denial like you

"i prefer women with strong jaws... i prefer them with short hair, oh oh and also small tits, i like them tall, and big backs, small waist to hip ratio...

youre probably one of those fags who claims a tranny is a girl with a femenine penis

keep on gaying gay man

Kill yourself tripfag your opinions are irrelevant

what up gay manlet lmao its ok daddy luvs u anyway ahhaha jesus what a nerd homo

there's no shame in being gay user, half of fit is gay, only degenerates and gays in denial like trannies, and there's no such thing as a feminine penis

you however are what we call a faggot, calling other guys gay for liking women with strong features screams of insecurity and intimidation

MUH DICK
whoever wouldnt impregnate those girls with a hot load thick of cum to paint the inner part of their utterus with hot baby batter is definitely not heterosexual

have some international friends, sitting in a room with them, I hear them say my name mixed with native tongue. grill them, they said they noticed that im not skinny anymore. they were mirrin. i felt happy for once Veeky Forums. it felt nice.

Sad part is that op didnt even get that far

dude, you're gay, it's fine