Gets gastric bypass surgery

>Gets gastric bypass surgery
>Left with loose skin
>Wants donations for excess skin removal surgery
>"This is what hard work looks like"

Is she /OurGirl/?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/super-slimmer-who-lost-9st-9160686

Nope. Let her finance it. Medical financing and savings plans are a thing. If her insurance will not pay, it's unfortunately considered unnecessary and it's a cosmetic elective surgery.

She still has fat to lose.

>hard work
maybe she meant saving up enough money for the stomach stapling

aren't there lifelong ramifications to that?
daily supplements because you physically can't eat enough nutrients in a single day?

>has a nice face
>look like a dumpster below the collarbone
Why is this allowed?

And why the fuck should she have the consequences of her gluttony paid for by donations? How entitled is she?

She didn't even lose it normally, she got a fucking gastric band.

I hate these people.

I think it's ridiculous and rude that she wants people to donate their money to clean up her own mess.
Good on her for getting in shape, but fuck me asking strangers and preying on their sympathy for $18000 for cosmetic surgery is retarded.

I'm glad she got the gastric band, but likely that it was covered by her insurance at least in part. I looked at her blog and she travels and does quite a few other lifestyle extras that she could be cutting to help fund her cosmetic surgery. She's still experiencing side effects from improper eating with her sleeve (dumping) and does not look like she has even achieved her target weight for the loose skin surgery to be performed yet. She's still overweight besides the skin.

So no, begging others to pay for it is not a good thing.

hey, if she tricks sjw and fat acceptance into doing the same, even with a 2% death rate I like those chances for them.

>nice face

she has small beady eyes that look even worse with that jew glasses

>taste 1/10, user

This the reason I despise lardasses. All they have is excuses and somehow it's never their fault that they're fucking disfigured pieces of shit. It's somehow everyone else's fault but never their own.

Gastric bypass... The fucking galaxy sized abomination needs to do it the easy way cause she's just too damn dumb, stubborn and weak minded to lift her huge bag of fat off the sofa.

Genetics, big bones, slow metabolism, gastric illness, etc., etc. - they can come up with just about anything. Truth is that in order not to be a god damn hamplanet you need to do 2 things:
- stop stuffing your fucking face with cakes, sweets, burgers and just about everything that happens to cross your path
- move your fucking ass once in a while and don't be a complete couch potato

If you read this, fat shit, I hope you die in excruciating pain. There are many people in need, who actually have real medical conditions to worry about and yet somehow your lardass is more important than any of them?

it's so sad when you met a person with an actual, diagnosed thyroids problem. I met a super cute gal, but quite fat. But her fatness was weird, like very round. She had to make exercise and diet just to keep the obesity at bay.
I fucking hate when a lazy landwhale uses this as an excuse.

>stop stuffing your fucking face with [...] burgers
I eat burgers literally everyday, frozen Bird's Eye ones, wrap them in lettuce with cheese and a sauce, or chop them up and throw them on some courgette (zucchini) pasta, losing an easy 2lbs a week not including water weight (otherwise first week would be 8lbs lel)

You are right though, about the food, fat asses like me just need to chill out with the junk, eat less, eat clean, but IIFYM, you're good to go. Exercise isn't needed though, doing some walking is like free weight-loss, but you can easily drop weight through diet alone, just at a slower pace.

I would donate, but I do that type of stuff a lot of times...

If it helps someone out, might as well be kind and do it

bruh she looks like the girl who left me for some airhead dyel with a longer dick

The saddest thing about losing massive amounts of weight is knowing there are people with a thing for fatties, but no one finds the saggy skin attractive.
I'd never have a pathetic article about myself asking for people to give me their hard earned money, but I can understand how desperate and depressed people can become to the point where they'd do it.

The rashes do blow, though.

there will be enough thirsty lonely losers and lesbians donating for her, unfortunately.

>"hard work and dedication"

>surgery to fix being a whale
>surgery to fix her drooping skin

sure sounds like "hard work"

for the surgeons

Thats not loose skin.
Skin is only a few millimeters thick.
Thats leftover subcutaneous fat. Lots of it.
Im not reading the article, I just hate that people constantly spout this meme about how hideous they look, when they obviously havent finished cutting at all.

I'm full-on flying squirrel mode
she's just fat

How much did you lose?

330 to 170 in 8 months

How is that a nice face are you blind or just desperate

>eight months
Jesus. How did you even do that? I was only 30 lbs heavier and I'm currently at 200 while taking and extra eight months on top of yours.

ketamine

there's nothing really wrong with it

one thing I've been wondering for a while:
in the OP pic you can see how her legs/knees are bent (dont know how to call it in english)
can that be fixed somehow, like the loose skin, or is that "permanent damage"?

I think that's just the stance she's used to standing in since she was fat
I don't ghink there's permanent damage there unless she's been very obese since very young

>those calves

I find it surprising her stomach didn't look that big and her breasts even stuck out more than it did. She has so much flabby skin now that I was expecting the before photos to have shown it accumulated mostly in her gut like a massive beer belly.

No she should hang herself with her loose fat.

She's still fat plus she did the stomach stapling thing
I don't know why but people who lose weight with those always look worse than people who lose the same amount of weight without it

>people who lose weight with those always look worse than people who lose the same amount of weight without it
I hear that sometimes and wasn't sure, but it kind of does feel like it.
I've lost more than her just doing it the natural way, and while I obviously look terrible, I don't feel like my stomach is quite as bad as that despite having a good deal of weight there in the first place.