Tfw flu

>tfw flu

What is the protocol for this phase?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/health/taking-ibuprofen-may-make-a-cold-worse-20131202
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same here famigo. I've been sick this fall more than ever. runny nose for the past 2 months. I think it's probably because I've been on a caloric deficit since august

Don't get sick you dumbo

>surrendering your gains to illness

You'll spend money on everything else, but not a flu shot.

>voluntarily allowing the government to implant an RFID in you

never N E V E R gong to make it

>getting vaccinations
>using medicine
oy vey

There's like a million other viruses m8

While you guys are having your mother bring down microwaved canned soup while wearing your tinfoil hats and posting on /pol/, I'll be getting another half-dozen workouts in because I knew well enough to get inoculated for something that happens every year.

>implying my mother doesn't make her own soup

kek

Rest, fluids like juice, tea and soup, medicine like theraflu for aches and snotty head. If sore throat, sherbet, honey in your tea.

read ending endurance by margus rappletot 3 times then sleep with the book by your bedside tomorrow you will be mildy cured

Calorie deficit doesn't make you sick with respiratory symptoms and if you are fat, losing will help your health and illness resistance, not hurt it. Jfc.

in my case it really helps to a eat A LOT of decent food with, carbs being the huge part of this

buy a lot of ibuprofen and keep it constantly in your system, a standard pill works for like 5 hours and helps a lot with symptoms, it doesn't heal you directly, but spares you a lot of discomfort, so you're less fatigued and probably get better sooner thanks to that

other than that, keep yourself warm etc, you don't really have to stay in bed the whole time though, just don't exert yourself physically if you don't have to.

and seriously, waste your money on some shitty grandma's methods. just get ibuprofen and you're set. you can try water with salt for your throat though.

yeah once the fat is lost it will but while in the progress eating heavily under deficit does hurt the immune system.

I'm not having fever or coughing or anything but my nose has been stuffed or running nearly without break for the past 2 months (I live in cold climate so it's been fall for a while). I'm lighter than I've been for a few years yet I've been sick during this cut as much as or more than I've been in the past 3 years combined

Do NOT take ibuprofen
I did it and what resulted was the worst flu in my life
Ibuprofen stops inflammation which stops your body from fighting the germs
Take paracetamol

does ibuprofen mess with gains? I've tried to avoid all pain medication since I started lifting

>Ibuprofen stops inflammation which stops your body from fighting the germs

oh shit nigger

mfw 17€/kg for the cheap in-store brand

What? It's just a mild medication, not some dyel potion. When you take it for a few days to fight off symptoms of the common cold, nothing bad will really happen.

Just Google it mate, you know what I mean
I've lived through it and it was hell

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/health/taking-ibuprofen-may-make-a-cold-worse-20131202

pain medication fucks with your brain. just like the above guy said it makes your body think the problems aren't as severe as they seem and therefore the body fights less. they improve comfort but towards actually fighting the illness its effects are purely negative. similarly your muscles growing is your body signaling an issue that needs immediate fixing and pain meds dull that signal.

you're really stupid if you still get flu in a developed country in 21st century
if you dress and eat/supplement properly you should be immune to this shit

>tfw haven't been sick in over 3 years now
I'm totally all for medicine, but flu shots are kinda pointless. There are many viruses causing flu, plus they mutate quickly, so you can't prevent it.
You should get shots for any disease that we can actually stop, like tuberculosis.

Nice, I've never seen this one before, have a (you).

do you honestly believe I was not being serious?
you should just die already 2b honest

>implying CHAD would need a FLU SHOT

While YOU are busy GENERATING ANTI-BODIES against an INACTIVATED VIRAL VECTOR DERIVED FROM A CHICKEN EGG like the little IMMUNECEL you are, CHAD is busy SMASHING YOUR ONEITIS, since his GENETICALLY UPREGULATED NONSPECIFIC IMMUNE RESPONSE is enough to KEK BOTH YOU AND THE FLU.

I havent been sick in 8 years. I attribute this to me being a virgin. So, if you dont want to get sick, never approach pussy!

Unless you have a very high fever, do not take ibuprofen or similar shit. As stated above it'll hinder the body's own process of dealing with it.
Ginger and garlic are not only go-to household cures, they've also been medically proven to help.

>Not taking zinc pills when flu season starts
You people aren't even trying to make it are you?

Literally all you need is pic related

>tfw you buy 900mg vit C + 15mg zinc per 1 cap, 200 caps for 10$
>tfw immunity to cold (one element less to worry about) and dick gains basically for free

Fun fact: The symptoms of a recent HIV infection are the same as a flu

Wont have to worry about that since I never have sex.

Maybe you got infected from an open callous, all those sweaty gay mean sweating their HIV all over the place and it found its way into you

Toilet seat m8