Tendonitis wrist

Who here has this curse?
This is the second time mines flared up.
Any idea how long until it heals?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/vitamin-b5-tendons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have this at this moment. I'm in immense pain all day and it just keeps getting worse. Still benching 3 plate though. It hurts but fuck it we're freaks!

i ususally wear a wrist brace when mine flares up, i wear the brace for a week or so and i just quit lifting for that week, then i go light the next week while steel sleeping with the brace and the week after that i go light and dont use the brace, the week after that i go full mode

get a wrist roller, start out using no weight and do it a few times. make sure to rotate the wrist with a closed fist and stretch often.

>MODS
>\b\

You sack of shit. DO NOT DO THIS OP. You will tear your tendon

OP here.
Thanks for the advice dudes.
nice try but this isn't the first time I've been on here.

I think I have this, I get it once in a while at work and it makes it hard to even move my hand for like a week

I've read that typing all day can reek havoc on your wrists. Try doing stretches and stuff every 20 mins or so.

Hey guys, I just did this, but my head feels a bi

What kind of job man? I work a labor job and I get all the symptoms of tendonitis every few months or so, I've been to the doctor thinking it was broken because the pain was so bad

This shit is killing me rn. I can isolate bi's or do curl ups without intense pain. help brehs

Mines also labor that involves quite a bit of lifting and yeah I know the feeling of thinking it was broken or badly sprained but the pain slowly went away over the course of a week of me taking it easy on it

Try with an ez curl bar

>tfw googled tendonitis and realize this is what's been bugging me for the last year at work

I can't stand the throbbing and swollen feeling

About two weeks.

Epsom salt soaks in borderline painfully hot water, ice massage, and ten minutes of regular self-massage.

I got it on both wrists and one elbow. 1 month going. Gonna see a therapist. It fucked up my gains

Plexon ulnaric carpi?

Also do you get the pain when you do curls?

Also, I think that b5 cuts recovery rates by about 30%

ergo-log.com/vitamin-b5-tendons.html

So take that perhaps.

>Plexon ulnaric carpi?

shit, I meant

>Flexor carpi ulnaris

This muscle group around it? I went to a physiotherapist for that and he told me that you can get it by overloading the weights and doing a bad form.

Solution is to take a step back and let it heal

This or try reverse grip curls.

I don't have wrist tendonitis but my ulnar nerve fucks with me a lot and makes it hard to do biceps isolated or even grabbing the bar when squatting makes it flare up.

just wear gloves with wrist straps you fucking retards.

inb4
>bruh gloves look autistic

Is fish oil and omega three the cure to this?

examine.com

do only dumbells and ezbar, my wrists are fucked up, one of the bones in my arms are 1,2inches bigger than the other, so i can't hold a prone position for shit, even chin ups kill my wrists

Op here.
I used to get pain the whole way up what I think was my ulna from curls, never bothered my wrist tho.
The first thing that made the pain flare up was me attempting handstand push-ups for the first time. This time I got the pain the day after doing push-ups.

Gloves makes your grip on any bar or dumbbell worse. The distance between your palm and the bar itself, as well as your grip on it, is worsened. You should never recommend gloves

Had that shit for years. Couldn't hold a planking position let alone do push ups. Surgery didn't help. Went to a chiropractor and lemme tell you; worlds different. Worlds. Had it flare up 3 weeks ago, went with it for 2 weeks and nothing. Went back to chiropractor and in one week, presto! I wear wrist wraps when lifting now.

I have a problem when I do pendlay rows.
When I bend over and start working out, I can feel my wrist pop out of place.
What do?

>wrist pain
>stop circle jerking

I don't get it. What happens if you do this?

Troll faggotry.
It hurts like a bitch.

I was once upon a time a tai boxer.

I dont know ifs going to help, but what really saved my ass was ropes.

You learn to wrap them right but if You wrap extra tight right where it hurts, You will regain function.

P.S. go to hell clinton.