LINK SIBOS PRESENTATION SLIDES

imgur.com/a/mkod3

iron fucking hands!

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-harmonises-bank-connectivity-to-vp-securities-using-iso-20022-standards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's the first clear confirmation that chainlink is directly involved with all the sibos conference stuff

>USB Token for secure messaging
>Internet Explorer on the computer screen

Hmmmm

Lmfao you literally dont need chainlink in there just write the apis directly to the contract and you certainly dont need some arbitary erc20 token to fit into that clusterfuck
D E L U D E D

so chainlink is completely dependent on banks adopting it.

why should banks pay to make their data available for ethereum smart contracts in a general sense?

Fuckin' this.

Why would you need Link when you can deploy the same contract using Ethereum?

this

You can't. Eth doesn't support Oracle's RIGHT NOW.

bc it's more secure to rely on a decentralized oracle, which chainlink is. no incentives for node operators -> no decentralized oracle network

>Swift and all the other financial institutions involved are deluded
The fucking state of you.

are you retarded?

yeah but why transfer centralised data with a blockchain when blockchains are slower and expensive than centralised apis and the trust problem in this slide is in the data not the transfer

Banks have been looking to build on top of Ethereum since before you even knew what Ethereum was. I know because a business partner of my failed startup works at a bank and was tasked with researching blockchains and I learned about Ethereum from him and immediately said it was the future of everything, and have only been proven right so far.

They _want_ LINK. They've been waiting years for something like it to come out because the cost of switching everything to blockchain in one fell swoop is too high. LINK provides them a means to transition into it before they 100% commit to running everything on the blockchain.

Get in, or GTFO. I don't care either way because I'm already stocked up and have been since the ICO. But if you know anything about banking and crypto, you should be all in on this now while the prices are still cheap.

bc it's practically impossible to manipulate

Would you think it wise to pull out a 6k loan to put me at an even 60k LINK?

I feel like this is Ethereum all over again and 2 years from now 6k will look like pocket change.

Because eth network cant read iso compliance data you fucking retards

I took out a $1k loan and put it into NEO when it was Antshares @ about $2.50. I wish I would have done more. I'd do the same now with LINK but can't take out another loan.

dude, never pull a loan just for crypto, just stick with what u can afford

Exactly. Its like Veeky Forums doesn't understand what SWIFT is. Its thousands of different banks all across the world, with different goals and priorities. In an environment like that a public blockchain is a massive asset, not a liability. This isn't proprietary data if these banks are operating above board. They have no reason to hide these transactions because they get audited anyway. Building on a public ledger = 0 effort put into getting things ready for audits.

>Banks are interested
>Link is only traded on a single chinese exchange

You can do all of this "oracle" shit, and more, using Ethereum.

If the markets cooperate (they may not... pressure is building up on LINK), you could flip some of your NEO tomorrow, pay back your loan, and then take out a second loan for LINK.

Chainlink is sold. AirSwap is bought.

Oh, I'm way past that. I'm all in on LINK.

Why not, I did the math and it would be about $105 a month for 60 month (of course when LINK moons I'd pay it back), Very doable on my salary.

Sure. And software developers can roll their own framework for every project. What's your point you poor fuck? Do you honestly think the banks are going to pursue a bunch of fragmented shit in house options? Or do you think they're going to build on whatever is leading the charge for interoperability.

Veeky Forums deserves to be poor. Its like talking philosophy with a chimp who throws shit in your face.

In the same boat. But what what are the chances LINK hits hell even say $250 or $300 in two years like ETH did?

well, it's your decision. i consider myself as a person who kinda doesn't like any risks, but if u can afford it easily, why not

Says the guy who just suggested someone to take a second loan to buy crypto.

Are you retarded?

Because I _do_ work as a software developer, have worked for the government, have friends working on crypto in banking, and see where this is heading. I'm sorry you'll forever be a NEET. Maybe someday you'll realize Veeky Forums gives terrible advice and have the balls to bet against it.

>Link is only traded on a single chinese exchange

this is what I don't really get. is there even plans to add this shit to more reputable exchanges?

in due time

Literally none, just accept you won't be rich from link alone. If this hits $5 I am beyond happy

Yup. When you've got a small team you've got to prioritize. Having your shit together to sell to all the big wigs at all the major institutions trumps normie shit like worrying about exchanges.

yeah, don't be too optimistic, but link will be the initial investment for your next moon mission where you can get to lamboland

>just write the apis directly to the contract

This is impossible without ChainLink. Read a fucking book or something Jesus Christ

Lmao, cry harder.

>ethereum is gonna fail, bitcoin itself can do smart contracts already
You faggots a year ago.

>so chainlink is completely dependent on banks adopting it.
It's not.
It's basically a peer-to-peer contract solution.

It just also happens to be a very nice plug&play add-on for banks.

LINK doesn't need big banks, its use case is perfect for a bankless, all-crypto world.
But it's nice anyway.

>You can do all of this "oracle" shit, and more, using Ethereum.
No you literally can't.

And certainly not in a decentralized manner.

??? you still didnt sell neo?

Swift would obviously be a massive partnership but link has other use cases.

Alright so then in say 2 years from now, what can we expect to see LINK at?

$200

$50 by Q2 2018
$300 by Q1 2019

4 yuan

This

$500 by 2018

Its not easy fucktard. SERGEY has the most progress and he has been working on it for 3 years and is partnered with facebool director of engineering and cornell university

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

You guys think I should buy and hodl Link?

Yes, faggot! Can't you tell that's what most are doing?

28,000 link holder, this is my ultimate fantasy

Here's a Meme to help you hodl the line till we make it!

waaaaw. 2 of me can fit in your bags

Actually kekked

I sold my stack of NEO around $30-35 to buy in to LINK

It's just an ERC20 token, it could be added TO ANY EXCHANGE in a matter of hours, so my guess is that most exchanges currently classify it as a security, and we all know what that means.

Not likely. The number in circulation are going to double before Link explodes so halve any estimates.

He specifically mentioned getting the key players operational which is what the other 350M Link sitting cold is for. Incentives to speed up the adoption of Link. Swift/Banks and other financial institutions are going to get millions of free or extremely cheap Link.

$9999 by Q5 2019

It literally passes every aspect of the howey test. How about you fuck off with your retardation.

Yeah, the total coin supply is about 1 billion so $500 would mean 500 billion market cap.

Current BTC market cap is 93 billion. ETH is 29 billion.

Be realistic guys. We will be lucky if this is sitting at $5/LINK in january 2019.

I would agree, but with what LINK is designed to do, and what it means for banks and financial institutions finally being able to transfer real world info into blockchains for cheap...

I think this is gonna go Super Nova.

>the total coin supply is about 1 billion
It's 350M circulating.
Most of the rest is to be released for use in the node network.

By the time all 1 billion are in circulation LINK will be a global phenomenon and thus hundreds of $ a pop.

When will that be?

My Muse, please keep singing your sweet song of gainz

Again hold your horses. The majority of them will be released by the time implementation of the network rolls out.

There WILL be at least 700M in circulation when it becomes relevant. The third of the tokens which are held for nodes are to speed up the growth of the network. IE Giving them out to target institutions and businesses to get them on board.

Yeah and according to this piece of paper I have here you fail the faggot test. Come back when you have an argument and aren't just spouting bullshit with nothing to back it up.

It isn't considered a security as it passes the howey test. Your move. Have nothing? Kill yourself.

Peace be upon Sergey

That's basically what I said.

It's not a security are you fucking dumb?
It's a utility token. It'll get listed on bigger exchanges probably next month.

Amen

thers always a bigger fish

It's sad when it's almost euphoric to read a single post by someone that actually understands what they've invested in in this shithole

wrong. 350m is for nodes. it will be years before that is all on the market

WHY DO THESE SHITTY MEMECOINS WORTH NOTHING WITH NO TECH GO TO $3 BUT MY COIN HAS TO STAY AT BASICALLY WHERE I BOUGHT IT CAN'T CATCH A FUCKING BREAK REEEEEEEE

Again, it's just a simple ERC20 Token.

Bancor is the shittiest ERC20 Token there is, and it made it to a lot of exchanges in a matter of hours.

Either Sergey just doesn't want to pay the comission required for listing this shit because he already cashed out everything, or Chainlink doesn't have a chance to be listed, ever.

If you guys only could understand what this press release means, you'd be half way to lamboland by now.
swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-harmonises-bank-connectivity-to-vp-securities-using-iso-20022-standards

Only one reason: Binance. They're keeping the price surpressed so thay they can shake weak hands and accumulate. The exchange is corrupt as fuck. The team is retarded for letting binance and binance alone list their token.

In Sergey we trust: " Our initial implementation with SWIFT focused on the ability to input critical financial data into a smart contract security, the usage of shared standards like ISO20022 to make smart contracts more understandeable, and the ability for a smart contract to send payments to any of the 11,000+ banks that rely on SWIFT payment messages. After working closely with SWIFT and multiple financial institutions on smart contract securities, we do believe that a smart contract’s ability to make payments in an end-user’s preferred format (bank account payments), is an important feature for their ability to become the preferred form of digital agreement. Since the larger financial industry seems to be in clear agreement with us on a smart contract securities need for key inputs/outputs, the initial implementation presented at SIBOS is something we are currently in conversations about turning into a larger implementation for both SWIFT, and multiple large institutions. "

WE GONNA MAKE IT GUYS!

>when you cucks finally realize what the Innotribe award dealt with.

>three start-ups won the challenge to introduce blockchain to the securities sector: SmartContract, Rise and Coin Sciences.

>who was invited back to Sibos to show PoC using SWIFT ISO standards?

This shit can go to 0 or can go to 100 USD, there is no in between. It is gonna moon in actual mooning or it will crash so fucking hard this board will be nothing but pink wojacks for a month.

I need time to research this. Do I have a few days before this blows up?

this.

we warned them user friend

Chainlink creates opportunities for other businesses. The fact that no one sees this is making my head hurt.

Yes. You've probably got a month or two, to be honest.

cool, again I'm new to all this for the most part. How do I buy Link, I have both a Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet

make a binance.com account and send it there then buy

Shhhhh, don't shout it oud loud or some LINK marimes may killl themself earlier...

Why cant other exchanges just list link just like etherdelta lists cnd without their consent?

What happens when ChainLink gives free LINK to established information providers to integrate them seamlessly into smart contracts?

Everyone wins?

Those established players are part of the ChainLink ecosystem, they have a monetary incentive to raise LINK prices, gives legitimacy to the LINK ecosystem, more normies buy in and try to run nodes.

how much do you hold? Are you the 1mill one coin link holder I have heard about?

They'll still have to pay LINK fees every time they do something using the system.

The slides didn't mention his toilets breaks.

According to sources, Sergey had to stop the presentation twice to evacuate his bowels.

Being conservative here but at least $5 by EOY 2018

collective fud everywhere..shit must be the real deal

> We will be lucky if we see over 1000% annual investment growth

I'd sure call myself lucky if that projection pans out