(< 6")

>(< 6")
Are you trying to compensate for something Veeky Forums?

no, gtfo

How much is 16-17 cms
I dont use retarded systems

Yes
The fuck u gon do about it?

16 cm/2.54 to convert to inches
6.2-6.5 inches bretty Dece

I think I am 17cm and a bit,I want to know this too.

>How much is 16-17 cms
More than 6" less than 7. You are ok, son.

>have had sex with 10 girls
>7 inches
>most of them say it hurts in certain positions, say it feels like a punch to the stomach
>short girls can barely take it
Big dick is a meme

I have a small dick and don't even care. Embrace that shit and roll with it. 5.5 fully erect, decent girth. I guess the reason I don't really care is because my soft size is basically same size so I look like I might have a nice dick in boxers/swimsuit but I don't.

:')

7.5 reporting in.

>2016
>not doing weighted dick hangs

>Yes
>I'm still gittin it.

I'm 6.5" with 5.5" girth

I'm also 5'6" tall, so I'm going to have to date shorter girls.

I'm a virgin, but I'm honestly worried that my dick is going to be too big for 5'3" girls and under.

>being a dicklet
>making it
lmaoo just kys if ur dick is shorter than 7"

Always bring extra lube
Always
The womanlets will thank you for it

>dick is 7" x 6"
>gf is 5'2" and 109lbs
>her face when it's in

17cm, 8cm girth

Haven't gotten laid in exactly 6 years

This is very unsettling

>6 x 5.8"
I'm not sure if I'm average or above average because of the girth.

>8cm girth
Lies

9 inch dongus here.

Get dunked on dicklets.

7" but lanky (still)

>6.5 length
>shit girth

may as well end it.

15cm long
15cm circumference

I'm content with the thickness, but it makes the average length look small, especially since all the rest of my body is also thicc

5.1 length and circumference.

Will I make it Veeky Forums ?

i have a pretty smol peen, like 5", but Im pretty handsome. is this better or worse than having a large dick and being ugly?

i never used lube in my whole life

>i never used lube in my whole life
>tfw 4" girth

In regards to sex, it's equivalent. A small penis is only really a problem if it's really small (4 inches or less, or real thin) and if you're ugly or average looking.
In regard to overall life and the generals advantages to being handsome (which are huge), you win

actually 6"7 x 5"5
gf also never used lube
gonna try it next time

Veeky Forums must be the home of the biggest dicks.

Average penis size is of 5.2'' (13.24 cm), 5.6'' (14.3 cm) in the USA. Average girth is of 4.6'' (11.66 cm).

According to a King's College and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, 90% of men are between 3.9'' (10 cm) and 6.3'' (16 cm), only 5% over 6.3'' and 5% under 3.9''.

Everybody here is at least 7''.

>inb4 dicklet, average 6''x5''.

>estats: the board

Yes, that's why those threads are always funny. You can tell all (except maybe one or two) those who claim to be 7+ inches are insecure losers.

Why do you say "dunked on" as if that's something to boast about? Lmfao. 9 inches is fucking AVERAGE. Hell, I MYSELF have a 9 inch dick, and I don't brag about it. Why? Because it's fucking NOTHING in 2016. LMFAO. Women require 8.5 inches as a BARE MINIMUM, it's nothing to be fucking boasting about lmfao. Hell, you probably used the "Bone Pressed Fully Erect" (FUCKING LMAO) cope, so in reality you're probably packing 7.5" at best. LMFAO. Absolutely pathetic.

Plus, dick size in itself (although it is massively important) isn't worth SHIT when it isn't matched with an EQUALLY ATTRACTIVE HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. Your chinless, incel ass unfortunately cannot compete with Chad in that department. Lmfao.

LMFAO. Holy fucking shit, it's like I'm LITERALLY seeing the delusion in real time - you ACTUALLY BRAGGED ABOUT HAVING A 9 INCH DICK, as if that's REMOTELY impressive. LMFAO.

You DO REALISE, that with Tinder and snapchat etc, modern women can literally have INSTANT ACCESS to 6'3", broad shouldered, massive dicked, handsome guys WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING? LMFAO. These guys are packing 10+ INCHES EVERY TIME, and believe me, girls DO TALK about who is packing heat and who isn't, and slayers ARE SELECTED FOR TOTAL GENETIC QUALITY. You don't even come CLOSE to making the cut. LMFAO.

Hey there people of dickletland.
In my country is average 15.89 cm. Being two cms above isn't too much of an achievement.

But I'm actually above average, 17x14 cm (6,5x5,5?).

Also at what point do you buy larger than regular condoms? Normal ones get the job done but they aren't exactly comfortable and the stress of putting them on has made my dick drop dead more than once. On the other hand sometimes there is pretty much no issue and I wonder if I'm just overreacting and looking for an excuse to buy XXL black mamba niggerdick condoms.
Of course it doesn't really matter since I'm on a terrible dryspell but I'm still curious Veeky Forums

trying pretty hard there friend.

>In my country is average 15.89 cm

>find the one self-reported study on 25 men of your nationality that gives the highest score you could find
>decide it's this study telling the truth

Pathetic

>if I'm just overreacting and looking for an excuse to buy XXL black mamba niggerdick condoms.
Yes, you are
This is basically the only reason XXL condoms are even produced
Latex is so extensive that normal condoms fit all dicks that are bigger than slightly below average

6.75 inch length
6.25 inch girth
Girth is usually what hurts them, but certain positions I can't go all the way in without obliterating their insides.

>tfw 7+ in

Feels good

>2016
not buying 0.02mm polyurethane condoms

5" length.
Don't remember the girth, but it was average.
Not gonna lie, I'm very insecure about it. I'm a virgin and if I ever get in a relationship I'm scared the girl will eventually leave me because I can't satisfy her, and this leads me to not even try to get laid.

Even if it's kinda uncomfortable?

Sex is 99% psychological. Just say the right things and they get extremely fucking wet without even touching them.