>shows me picture of her
>8/10 Stacy
>tell her don't bother, she's out of my league
>"no user she's not like that!"
>"send a picture of yourself!"
>I do
>Stacy thinks I'm ugly
>exactly what I thought would happen did happen

Guess I'm not fit enough yet to be Chad. I'll stick to training, vidya, and anime.

You don't become a Chad.

Chads are born.

The fact that you RP on Veeky Forums with "Chad" and "Stacy" says a lot about where you are in your life. Get your fucking shit together, jesus christ,

Fuck off, Chad.
Go fuck Stacy, she needs you.

You're an idiot. If you know you have a chance. Send a misleading picture or just say "im not into that, if she wants to meet, tell her to meet me for coffee" and you'd sound alpha
Use your brain mate

if you've been lifting for 3 years do you look good shirtless?

you didn't send her some doofy-ass face shot did you? you sent her a photo of your doofy-ass face with your shirt off, right?

Is not like you have made it

fucking off yo self

>Chad
>Stacy

You don't even want to get laid. Complaining about your virginity is the only reason you post on Veeky Forums

>be ugly
>have high expectations
Every time. Lower them and you'll be happier.

Post your face and body, lettuce rate you.

he's right dude. it's cringeworthy.

also this

>tfw rated 6/10 on /soc/
Its over for me isn't it?

Its like you didnt even read the post you replied to

you been on Veeky Forums for too long

>Stick to Anime

Yeah there's your reason right there....Anime Fags are pussys

There is absolutely no point settling for less.

Do you have acne? Bad teeth? an unflattering haircut? If so, then yes, you are probably ugly but it is 100% fixable.

>vidya and anime

goddmanit when will you fuckers realize that there's more to life than these shit-tier hobbies? Get into music, start playing an instrument, read some fucking literature (NOT meme-tier young adult fiction), watch some classic films, take some dancing classes, get into hiking, rock climbing, camping, kayaking, save up some money and go scuba diving or skydiving or fucking spend a month in Europe or South America. Make yourself an interesting person, experience what there is to experience of life. Vidya and anime will do nothing but stagnate you. At least you're lifting, that's great, but it's not enough.

Or he could have crooked features, asymmetry, etc.
Then he's fucked.
Unless he's a likeable and good human being, but fuck that shit.

Yeah, but I was listing things that are easily fixable and more common than being noticeably asymmetrical.

Even crooked features can be fixed with surgery to an extent (and everyone is at least slightly asymmetrical).

>girl tells you to do something that you don't want to do
>do it because you'll always let women walk all over you
>make a thread on Veeky Forums to bitch about how much of a shit you are

You can't complain about knowingly shooting yourself in the foot. Here's a tip: learn how to say "no"

I'm so sick and tired of being ugly man, it's constant sorrow..
I catfish on dating sites with a chad pic just to emulate the feeling of being desired but it keeps leaving me so drained and empty once I actually begin to feel genuine connection with some of the girls there knowing this is all a big illusion since they wouldn't have given me any time of the day if they saw my real face, despite having such a great chemistry personality wise.
This is so poisonous man, I don't think I will ever get over feeling

>tfw i have crooked features and asymmetry and basically look like a cartoon character

if you are so available and single it is not attractive. Get it. Her friend sensed it from the way you were recommended and the procedural manner in which you two "met" i.e. sized each other up.

You should have sent a dic pic and instructions for her to send a pic of her bending over so that your other friend stopped trying to set you up. (they would scold you for it but secretly love you for it - whispering next time that you are sexually powerful rather than financially acceptable)

Someone posted a link to a faces of Veeky Forums thread recently either here or on /g/ and I posted myself and no one said I was ugly, am I in the clear?

No. People generally don't want to hurt others feelings so they avoid calling anyone ugly even if he is.
You should be worried if nobody mentioned you were hot, that would mean you're plain looking at best and possibly ugly

They were pretty vocal about calling out ugly people in the thread though!

you're stupid. people have no problem calling other people ugly on Veeky Forums, it's places like reddit where they get all "uh noooo you're cute!!!!"

then again, i have posted my face on fit, r9k and even reddit's foreveralone board and have been called ugly/unfortunate looking by all of them