this
>took benzos in high school and went to weightlifting class
>bench max day
>couldnt get my previous max (185xD)
>try 160
>nope
>just barely rep 140 two times

>that first seizure of the day

God brings me back to the days of my early 20s with a fwb who ate Klonopin like candy and drank like a fish. She was a former gymnast and a part time model. Unbelievable sex but fucking Christmas she was a crazy mean bitch. Thanks for the memories user.

the only excuse for taking this trash is being locked up in prison or jail.
> if you are getting high on this junk you will never make it.

lift smoke weed drink beer fuck bitches the only true viking lifestyle.

>drink beer
everything else is golden except for the beer part. exchange it for psychedelics for dem brain gains

holy fucking shit brah this

my mind is like fucking enlightened since I took some psychedilic mushrooms brah

know i'm awake to the reality of the conciousness, all I can do is just laugh at the sheep arouind me

>sheep
>enlightened
I know you're memeing right now but psychedelics are good at offering a different perspective at things.

>that first choking to death on your own vomit of the day

switch 'smoke weed', 'drink beer' and 'fuck bitches' with 'play video games' 'watch anime' and 'save myself for a qt sunday school teacher' and you are pretty much literally me

Since you're so sure psychedelics are just retarded nonsense, you should drop LSD once and see if your opinion remains the same.

You won't though because I'm sure you have some lame excuse.

"That stuff is for losers!"

k

too old too trip bruh, did my share of shrooms when inwas young, but it takes to long to bounce back and now i have too much shit to do. will always smoke medimj for gains though

Currently back on the 1mg train, its not a strong dose, but what people dont get is that it is addictive as fuck, and i did go the cold turkey route for awhile, im not abusing it like i was in HS but yeah, that cold turkey withdrawls literally lasted for about 6-7months. It was torture.

I've done LSD, nbome, shrooms, DMT, metocin and I still think there just nonsense.

>that first addy of the day

Took 3mg lorazepam a day for years. Coming off of them was hell but now I like myself a lot better. I was a fuckin mess on those things. Still have anxiety but taking a pill whenever you feel anxious is not the answer trust me brehs stay the fuck away.

>when the heroin kicks in

>tfw not giving a fuck about anything on benzos

i've been clean off of any drug for almost a year, and i can't tell if anything has improved. whatever

>5th xannie of the morning

>OD'd on heroin in front of my family
>Choked on my vomit and went into respiratory arrest
>The vomit caused bad pnemonia
>was given anestesia for an operation to remove the garbage from my lungs
>The anestesia triggered malignant hyperthermia (rare genetic disease)
>Go into a coma for 4 days

Trust me brehs, winners don't do drugs.

>When u shoot up first thing in the morning

Take your paedophile cartoons back to please.

how much did you take

12mg of IV Fent.

>paedophile cartoons

hey buddy, i think you got the wrong door, reddit's two blocks down