Why are so many Chinese people in other countries?

Why are so many Chinese people in other countries?

For example, this qt is peruvian

There's a lot of chinese people in the world.

Also, buying up of property internationally as an investment.

Why can't all Chinese girls look like this qt?

As an argie, I wonder the same, don't know why they emigrate to this country if China is supposedly first world, huge economy etc.

And what they do is open small supermarkets where the whole family works, not that they make a lot of money in particular. Japs in the other side are usually proffesionals and medium-high class.

wtf i like chinese women now

She is peruvian

Evento of China is not a first world country, why to move to a 3rd country like Peru or Mexico

That's how it's done my fren.

First a supermarket or chinese restaurant.

Then a little Chinatown.

Then a Chinese quarter in most cities.

And before you know it your boss is a 19 year old CEO from China, your grandkids speak Chinese as a first language, and the reds are rigging the elections.

Because that's like 2 cities in all of china, and they're full

About 1 in every 7 human beings is Chinese bud

She doesnt look 100% chinese though

More almond shape eyes or epicanthal folds are not necessarily an "Asian feature" just how dark skin is not a "black" only feature. It is just more common in that race.
hence why raceiskindofasocialconstruct.

TO add, Asians(mainly Japanese and Chinese) have a history in South America (los of Jap in Brazil) so yeah.

Because it’s not. China reminds me of Romania. The cities are huge and modern, but once you leave Bucharest you’d be shocked how poor some of those people are.

>raceiskindofasocialconstruct
*Blocks your path*

>I wonder the same, don't know why they emigrate to this country if China is supposedly first world, huge economy etc.

The same reason why they emigrate to Southeast Asian countries that are way shittier than theirs.

The competition to start small businesses is less intense than in mainland China.

Argentina is a third world shithole, so...

Yeah there are genes but also remember genetic diseases are a thing.
when it comes to features genes may not be the end of it. Look at the recent genes studies on people of solomon islands. Genes can arise more than once in human populations too depending on the environment. It is "evolution by natural selection" after all. Not just evolution...

>raceiskindofasocialconstruct
Indeed

Blacks aren't a different race of humans, but a different species.

There are lots of Japs in Peru, too. Actually the history of them there is older than Brazil.

China cannot materially support the entire chinese population so people fuck off to somewhere that isn't as fucking full and fucked up. The PRC exploits this and bribes/bullies chinese abroad to act as their agents.

They come for chance and opportunity. There isn't enough infrastructure and quality life in China, for its size and population, so they go abroad, and spend their money accordingly. Chinese girls are nice man. Not rude or disrespectful, tradtional, lively, and happy.

canadian here, a lot of chinese i've known are quite christian, or at least their parents are

I imagined fleeing commie religious persecution had one thing to do with it.

Since they are third countries you can make it big

>a lot of chinese i've known are quite christian
australian here, same here,

they like to fit in, not be obtrusive, and make an effort. i only pay attention to the girls, the boys i game with and are fine.

well, the commie-confucian traditionalists just stay put in China.

Argentina has a MUCH higher human development index than China

Stop thinking all of china is like the centre of shanghai and shenzhen, lol

Their middle class finally caught up to every other 1st world nation.

Bull fucking shit it did. The Chinese middle class earns less than Mexicans

*Blocks your escape route*

you just debunked your whole post by putting in that little slice of genetic based racial Darwinism at the end. Yes, a group can get diseases from inbreeding to the point of an absurdity of recessive genes promulgating in a population. Those groups will pay the price in their genetic lottery, which at this point for them is a rusted out genetic gumball machine with a cracked ramp, stale bubblegum that's mostly one color, and a busted coin slot that has a 50% success rate at best.

Just look at European monarchy and nobility or Ashkenazi Jews or certain nomadic Bedouins or nomadic upper Asians and Siberians.

When you're saying that natural selection is responsible for the evolution of human races, subraces, ethnicities, subsets of ethnicities, and so on down to tribes clans and families (as conveyed in illustration by the gentleman that first blocked your path) crushes the idea that race is a social construct. Even the genetic traits of subsets of subsets of the increasingly narrow subsets are scientifically proven to be the result of natural selection in all its forms, including social darwinism as a governmental policy. "Whoa, that's racist bro!" "You're saying that killing all black men in the US is a viable option to drop the crime rate because it's a form of natural selection (a theory so widely corroborated by modern science that its taught to 11 year olds, & Jon Stewart uses it to make me giggle in his inbreeding jokes about honkey rednecks :DDD ) if they don't have the means to stop it from happening?!"
No, you are. Unless you think humanity and its behavior patterns arent natural, in which case you are directly making a claim of exceptionalism for our species which falls right out of line with all that science holds to be true.
The more "one world, one people!" shit ivory tower politicos put out there the more they're inadvertently setting the stage for more "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer" idiocy

Cont.

I'm not saying it's wrong at all if humanity is united as a One people living on One Earth some day in the future, but we are oh so obviously not ready for that yet.
Soonish we might have the educational resources, infrastructure, and technology to genetically engineer our own offspring to be one united and equal people worldwide. Otherwise our genetic differences will continue to compromise such utopian ideas. Recent years have been a decent example. By law there can no longer be any type of discrimination towards others for pretty much anything to a point of abuse of this liberty, up to and including lifestyle choices like being trans-racial. Look how that's turned out. More race riots, protests for increased social justice in all forms of injustice including make-believe marginalization. Plus violence over issues people a generation ago would consider trivial or even stupid to ponder, let alone be at the center of a public debate or national legislation.
Luckily I think the worst of that is over and hyper feminist transexual-homosexual-insertmyspiritanimalhere-ists have lost credibility due to the world taking a collective step back and pulling many a head out of many an ass.
People aren't that stupid. they'll step back and think hmm, there's still starvation, disease, roundtheclock warfare, unemployment, extreme poverty, and tyranny. That's not even including the poverty, unemployment and rampant drug epidemics in our own wealthy countries.
Maybe when ALL that shit has gone by the wayside and every person has access to basic necessities and creature comforts, lives in peace, has a job, & all nukes are deactivated, maybe, just maybe then, we can have a serious global debate about frivolous government subsidized hormone therapy for children and a civil suit in the local court to put severe financial penalties against your neighbor because he didn't remember one of your 7 sets of pronouns that rotate on a day by day basis throughout the week.

China has one of the lowest emigrant population rates on Earth.

Maybe the reason why there are “so many in other countries” is because there are 1.5 billion Chinese...

China is most definitely not first world.

You guys are so fucking gay. Either post actual historical content or post more Asian qt's. Fuck off with this pseudo-/pol/ bullshit.

Cause there's over a billion of them dude

Do you fucked not understand what that phrase means?

>Argentina is whiiiiite
Yes, 2010-2013 memes were gold.

White Southern Italians are closer to brown Palestinians than white Scandinavians. Yellow Uzbeks are closer to brown Indians than East Asians

That pic literally proves that race is socially constructed

Pol guys literally think that phrase means "there are no genetic differences between groups"

Looks Filipino

OP is this chinese girl ok with you taking pics from her facebook

They're taking over the world. I don't know if we can stop them.

She looks pretty Flip to me.

she looks far too pretty to be chinese

Enjoy your ban, Pedro :^)

>Wikipedia
>More recently, a trend of interracial marriage has taken hold among Brazilians of Japanese descent, with the racial intermarriage rate approximated at 50% and increasing
sheeeeit