What are the best lifts if you just want to be frail and delicate?

what are the best lifts if you just want to be frail and delicate?

lifting your boyfriends dick into your mouth

>The bongo lady
Who [s4s] here?

I'm a shut-in with no bf though

sorry about your luck son

ty for caring

>bongo

no lifts

wouldn't really really high rep break down muscle?

All lifts break down muscle, stupid whore.
Just do hip thrusts and cable leg kickbacks and pendulum quadruped hip extensions and glute bridges and other silly glute shit to get a booty butt.

Outside of that just kegels and stomach vacuums for a slender waist and tight boipucci

>All lifts break down muscle, stupid whore.
yes but if you just relentlessly keep breaking down muscle with a really low impact excercise wouldn't you break down more than you recover?

>tactical overtraining

Making yourself weak and faggot-kin isn't related to health or fitness

would it work?
fitness isn't objective, it is my ideal level of fitness.

fitness goals might be objective, but you are objectively making yourself weaker, less healthy and asking for tips on muscular atrophy. You literally put in the op you want to be frail. Check yourself into a mental asylum senpai

it doesn't have to be BOTH fitness and health, there's fraud, after all.

No.
Higher rep ranges don't even equate to more breakdown because there is less intensity.

If you want to get smaller eat less

True, however they believe that if you don't get bloods done to confirm your health is good alongside the obvious sports performance benefits and muscle mass then you're an idiot.

This however is pretty similar to those mentally ill people who want to chop their legs off or become paralysed to make themselves feel more comfortable. Reducing your fitness level is not a fitness goal.

>If you want to get smaller eat less
I don't wanna go about it TOO unhealthily, there's a huge difference between decreasing your strength and breaking down muscle alongside your bones and organs

There isn't actually, decreasing muscle mass is linked to more frequent hospital and doctor visits, as well as massive increases in all cause mortality

Not really.
A caloric deficit is a caloric deficit, be it through under eating or over exercising

yes but there's a few things here to consider.
1. many of those cases are probably related to the way they lost the muscle, ie, the way I just said I wanted to avoid
2. I'm not saying it's without risk, I'm saying I want to minimize the risk.
that's not really how muscle repair works, you won't always repair more muscle than you break just because you eat enough, that's why people plateau

No, people plateau because they fail to produce a stress significant to induce an adaptive response.

Hence you increase volume on a plateau.

Your lifts may stall, but that goes away with a deload (I.e. More recovery).. I think this is what you meant, but if you overtrain and don't recover it will still affect bone density negatively and you will feed off your organ tissue

>No, people plateau because they fail to produce a stress significant to induce an adaptive response.
so wouldn't a very low impact excercise produce a very insignificant stress, which would be insufficient for recovery?

plz respond

cardio