What does Veeky Forums do for a living?

What does Veeky Forums do for a living?

I graduated this summer with an engineering degree but I don't want a related career because I'll just become a major autist surrounded by other major autists all the time.

I need inspiration for jobs/careers that are good for people with problem solving + math skills and that will lead to a normie life

>spent all that money and time working for a degree
>doesn't want to use it to get a job

Good job faggot

Should've thought of that while getting the degree, well itll help with getting a job in any field.

A normie life where you need to think, becomes a tradesman and later on a foreman/site manager.

I've been teaching 8th grade for 3 yrs. I like working less than half of the year and I like having a creative and socially satisfying outlet.

my "new years" is in august so that's usually when I try to form new healthy habits and get life back on track. then I get to mock the new years gym rush a few months later even though I'm just as bad.

I liked it when I started but I got sick of it fast

Still like maths and physics though

are 8th graders insufferable little shits most of the time?

Are the girla hot?

suck dicks under a bridge. you'll pay off your student loan in no time that way

grow the fuck up you shit stain. NO ONE likes working. period. but bills gotta get paid. you won't be able to leech off your mom and dad forever

Going to school to become a physical therapist, want to help athletes recover from injuries, specifically cheerleaders. Was talking to a HS cheerleader and she said they get injured all the fucking time.

Teach Information Systems and Business Analytics at a regional college.

I fix burst water pipes, install water metres and carry out other various water supply related duties
It is a very physical job but at least I'm not sat in an office every day

Mobile Software Engineer. Plenty of undercover normies with CS degrees and Veeky Forums types work at my workplace. It's pretty sweet

Data scientist ma nigga, golden job rn high demand actually need to not be an autist to communicate the insights effectively

I work in politics and whilst my job is 'ok' the thought of doing it forever shares the shit out of me. Tempted to sack it in and study tree surgery desu lads.

Did a Bachelor in Biophysics.

Realized this pretty much 100% locks me to scientific work forever.

Said fuck it, went to study computer science. Currently 2nd year. Torn between learning something database-y backend-y like SQL and Java or just going straight to the front end mill of HTML CSS and the flavor-of-the-month JS variety

My workplace is hiring frontend guys hand over fist at the moment, only thing is there's so many technologies to learn. Still seems like a pretty fun niche. It's gone from the stuff you give beginner webdevs to do because its unchallenging, to almost the most important part of the webapp, especially with a lot of backend stuff being simplified/abstracted away with AWS/Firebase/etc

Work part-time at my gym right now. Teach BJJ and MMA classes. Work the desk too. Pretty comfy.

Working toward being a physical therapist.

I am applying for Uni in Sweden, I have good enough grades to be eligible for basically any course, what should I study Veeky Forums?

BS Economics, MS Statistics. Director of Analytics. The stock options alone are worth enough to offset sub-6 foot height.

Comp Sci + whatever major interest you.

After a year, drop whichever is less interesting to you.

Army nurse, enlisted LPN.

Working med surg atm. Unfortunately my ward's always maxed out and the work is damn hard. Rewarding though. Many good feels. Army tends to leave me alone which is nice.

How to remove foreign hordes 101

Uni & Starcucks. I hate them both.

sales engineer

on the road 40+ weeks a year and on at least 2 planes every week

no, 7th graders are. I teach both and have the same group 2 yrs in a row, and they're always way worse in 7th. most of them mellow out by 8th and are actually pretty chill.

I'm in a shit inner city school, so our assholes are REAL assholes, but it's not bad if you just treat them like adults and can dish it back to the kids who give you shit.

no. I wondered if this would be an issue but it's not. some are getting there and will be when they're older, but they're still smelly and awkward and dress poorly and have shit senses of humor. plus I yell at them and make them do hard work so the whole relationship isn't conducive to actually liking each other

Mechanical Engineer

Wage rage. It's okay wagecuck, work extra hard for me.

>NO ONE likes working. period

not true

I like my job

my friend paid off a good deal of his loans jerking off punks under the queensboro bridge for $15 a man

Work on a TV show where I constantly see my ex gf. Thinking of going back to school to become a PT.

Ayy pt

PT is a meme, save your time.

Right, I love working on software. Programming can be better than any video game

I won't be able to live like that though.

I'm going to have to love what I do or else I'll probably just an hero within the first year

used to be a student

dropped out, started a business. life is good.