What mode am I Veeky Forums?

What mode am I Veeky Forums?
Currently in Japan modeling and fucking all kinds of bitches.

>Japan

Noah?

Clean your fucking mirror mode. That's disgusting. Also, grats on modelling in a country of midgets where manlet is king.

Yep. Learned Japanese while I was in school. Loved there culture so visited a couple times and here I am making money.
Eugene
Lol. Dyel? Jealous faggot pleb can't even get a job trying to diss me.

Japan model mode, exactly as you expect.

I'll bite. You get scouted while visiting or something? Model before moving there?

your chest sadly looks bretty dyel.
I was gonna ask if you've OHPed lmao1jap yet, but I think we all know that would lead to a shamefur dispray

lies-on-an-anonymous-forum-for-his-own-ego mode
make some mental gains user, then come back.

You don't lift either

>Uses wrong "their."
>Reinforces models-as-beautiful-idiots stereotype.

What is it like being on an island where literally every man, woman, and child is better than you at mathematics?

Dunno man, same as home I guess.

where do you meet all the jap girls you bang?

I-is this real?

Because if it is, now I REALLY want to go to Japan... Modeling would be ez mode for me if you're the kind of person who gets a job in it lol.

It varies, some are through work connections, but mostly parties after work. Sometimes I go to nightclubs as well.

>Modeling would be ez mode for me

Not if you have an ugly face and you're a manlet.

what's your most effective pickup line

Are you an archaeologist? Because I have a large bone that needs examining

said the ugly manlet

>triggered

>have bretty good facial genetics
>ripped tier body
>standard Hitler's youth haircut
>average height of japland is 5"7'

Kek, I'll be fine user.

your mirror is a meme

Kek, yeah, right. Go ahead, alphaboi.

Post pictures of yourself. Thought so faggot.
Lying? Bro I posted this on my insta a while ago. What's there to lie about dumb ass dyels being mad jelly... lol..
can't make fun of my body so attempts to "roast" on other things. good one scrub lol
I go to alot of parties. Like I said in the earlier post. I used to frequently visit Japan when I was in school. I currently have a teaching job and model part time.
If you're good looking like me and have the body then hey why not. I got it pretty easily due to connections but yea go for it bro.

>>average height of japland is 5"7'

You don't go by the average.
USA's average is 5'9'', but you don't see male models below 6'1''.

Commercial models have no height requirment

But you are dyel, tho.
Work on your chest and traps... and delts... and biceps... aaaand forearms... aaand neck.
Good abs, but you need to actually start lifting.

jesus dishing out t3h sick salvation today

Commercial as in what?

Even the shittiest tier of modeling (e-commerce) has certain body requirements as in certain chest, waist, hip, height measurements.

Adult diapers.

I do go to the gym tho. There is no need for me to get bigger than how I look right now. I've been on this board for a while and it literally seems like it's a bunch of dyels just trying to lose weight and wishing they had abs.

You don't lift lol, congratulations on modeling tho. Hmm I think I got over my yellow fever desu

You came here, you asked what mode you are.
Everyone is telling you that you're dyel mode with good abs. Not even ottermode.
If you suddenly feel a burning pain in your rectum because of that, then I have only one thing to tell you - start lifting.
If you're looking for a comfort zone, go to reddit.

He doesn't even have good abs doe, they're flat a/f with no definition. plus his fridge mode oblique deposits make him look like a trap, dem wide birthing hips.

If he put on so much as a spandex you wouldn't even see his abs kek

Stop stealing Instagram pocs and LARPing you sub human.

Saged

ITT major envy from insecure dyels. Keep miring and dreaming, bros. You'll make it (maybe...).

He should post another pic in different lighting, since this one makes things appear out of proportion.

this is me, 6'4.
How the fuck do I get a job modeling in japan?

This jealous over someones success. Holy shit this is next level salt Veeky Forums. Didn't expect there to be this many insecure dyels on here.

>implying I haven't already surpassed that with ease.

Nah looks like he just doesn't do any back work or anything at all besides permacut mode. Different angle/lighting won't fix that.

It isn't a public instagram post. Might be facebook or private insta though. I doubt it's actually who op is doe.

He's honestly not attractive enough to model successfully imo.

>39275481
Post something with a time stamp.

Well if you learn the language it would obviously help. Facial aesthetics help as well.
This salty with a trip. You feel like you're entitled to a trip when you're a dyel talking trash on an anonymous image board. You're cool bud.
>"honestly not attractive enough"
>tfw you get jealous of someones success

you look good dude.
Its just P feminine desu. I guess most models are.
Nothing wrong with it.

I'm a poor med student dude. If I was to envy people for their jobs, I would envy anyone on here that has one.
You earn money with your body, and that's cool. But that doesn't change the fact that your body looks like Christian Bale's in The Mechanist on a 40lbs bulk.

I still think he should post it in different lighting.
Lighting for most guys makes a difference like day and night.
Shit makes Lazar Novovic look big when he's actually not.

You just called NatT a dyel? Umm lmao his arm is bigger than your leg and arm combine

Jesus fuck where are your lips and what the fuck are those eyebrows

Www.pictaram.com/user/_justeugene_/1777262873

You fucked up son. Knew you were LARPing. Rofl.

>Jealous of a DYEL user stealing pictures in his basement from obscure online photo platforms of a guy who isn't even a signed model yet.

Hahahahahahahahahahs

Why would I be jealous of a twink? Good for him, I'm just not delusional like yourself. He thinks he lifts which is not true. I only get jealous of people who strong as fuck

>modeling
>japan
thats like a band thats huge in belgium
congrats on failing in the west

Lmfao even the real guy knows he's dyel

Thanks senpai. :v)

What's your insta? I'll dm you since your insecurities are getting to your head.
Why cry?

I know lol. He said he got fat from too much chocolate and went to the gym to lose weight+still needed to gain muscle... and that he isn't even a signed model.

>TFW all my assumptions were actually right.

Gotta sage the bread now lads.

So much butthurt. You're such a sad, sad virgin.

>tfw you have to samefag to try to prove to yourself you're right
using a trip really makes it seem like you're not samefagging bud.
>not gonna make it hating on other peoples success
>tfw you can't model because you're a dyel dwelling in a basement

Holy shit your insecurity is showing user.

?

Now u.

何県で働いてるの? そして勤めている会社の名前は?

>>not gonna make it hating on other peoples success

Says the the guy hating on someone that's literally made it

The irony

The guy isn't attractive enough to model. That's all he said. It's the truth. That's why he isn't a signed model.

You're getting offended because the guy that you STOLE PHOTOS OF FROM THE INTERNET is getting called a dyel?

Man fucking A, how touchy are you? I could only imagine how you would have a meltdown if someone criticized YOUR ACTUAL BODY/FACE

instead of roleplaying why doesn't your ass just fix your own life

>t. salty NatT

user don't cry please. This is real life. Your insecurities are showing.

Turns out none of us were samefagging unless

Wew.

Also, can either of you explain to me how I'm insecure for essentially copy pasting what the actual guy in OP put on his insta? Just curious.

want me to post the model release form I signed for the company I actually did shoots for? That's probably better proof than just saying I actually modeled instead of the OP who is "freelance"

>trips on an autistic post

Every time an user spergs out hating on a DYEL or a b8 posting OP who's larping someone will think of me from now on... making my mark on Veeky Forums lads. One autismo at a time :^)

I am everyone who hates b8 posters now.

Well, I'm gonna hop off. Hopefully I can still see Natt's super salty ass back on here around the sametime tomorrow morning. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

what's it like being wrong all the time???

Ha you got the job bc random japs ask you to model near shibuya right.

I spent 2 months modelling in Tokyo back in 11. (155 lbs @ 6.2: king of skellies) It is/was a top tier market and strict as fuck. 60% of the guys from my agency got sent home early because they didnt work well enough.

You just seem very obsessed with models and being cool its so cringeworthy pls stahp

"What's a barbell?" mode

what does working well enough entail?

>Teacher
Ahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhaha