How not to feel like shit when you wake up?

How not to feel like shit when you wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

sleepyti.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depending on your problem, the soltion is either a consistent 8hrs of sleep, coffee, or living a life that doesn't make you hate every minute of conciousness.

>Go to sleep early
>Eat well
>Take zinc and vitamin D, daily
It's not rocket surgery

sleep more(and a good sleep, no interruptions and stuff)

if youre sleeping a lot sleep less

I can work on 8h per day but i've noticed if I sleep 9h It feels the best and completely refreshed all day long until bed time

also Im taking like 150mg caffeine in the morning and it seems to help too

>or living a life that doesn't make you hate every minute of conciousness.
how to do this

Seriously, have a water bottle or two by your side when you wake up, as soonas you get up, chug atleast one, you'll feel -akward- for a minute or two, but after wards you'll start feeling great.

The answer is obvious. Don't wake up.

Actually sleep, like you did when you were a kid
Get a noise machine, a good sleep mask, a bed that's actually comfortable
Do a lil bit if cardio
Small bit of melatonin before bed
Don't eat trash

>drinking the coffein jew

Any advice, without this shitty tasting, teeth coloring, toilet enabling,liquid ?

>shitty tasting

what a pleb

Simple

Supposedly blood sugar is low when you wake up so fruit juice perhaps

>go to sleep early
>10:00-11:00 pm
>close eyes, move like 10 times, 45 minutes pass just stand from bed and play videogames until 4:00 am

Personally I have three lines of cocaine made up, by my butler, before bedtime. I consume one upon waking, another after breakfast and the last before heading out to work.

>not fapping to take care of morning wood and feel good
Its like you don't want to make it

Fapping makes me feel more like shit when I wake up.

feel you user.

Here's an idea: maybe don't do that?
What helps me drift off is Play a movie on your phone but don't watch it, just close your eyes and listen you'll be asleep before the movie ends

>masturbation makes me feel bad
It is like god doesn't want you to reproduce.

Don't be a neet

Not him, but masturbating is honestly boring anymore. I'd rather fuck a qt and then cuddle with her and then fuck her some more

Knowing that she's fucking a dude that doesn't love her. And that one day, he's gonna rip her heart in half like she did to me.

I relish the fact that one day she'll cry her eyes out, and hopefully then she'll hate her self as much as I do.

Learn meditation techniques for relaxation. Unless you have legit insomnia it will help you fall asleep most nights. And even when it doesn't the time passes easier.

>tfw ADHD
>tfw meditation is literally impossible

You'd rather have sex with an attractive woman multiple times than masturbate? Goddamn what a fucking weirdo you are unique this is a very unusual way to feel.

Just remember that you are another day closer to the sweet embrace of Death.

I have ADHD too. Meditation is possible. Don't fall for the "you need to not think to meditate" may may.

this except I can't fuck qts
>tfw can't do but have to

meditation will quiet your mind down make it easier to sleep

it's not about "not thinking" its about focusing on one thing that you concentrate on being in the moment

zinc is for chincs

>literally impossible
That's a funny way to spell hard.

Not only is it possible, preliminarily studies indicate that the possibility meditation may even help reduce ADHD symptoms.

Also, listen to and if that's your problem. "Not thinking" is impossible. You just don't let yourself obsess on random things and return your focus to the process of relaxing.

>night out
>friends instantly tired
>my confidence in myself reduced to 3% from the 70% in the afternoon
>not even look a chick in the eye
>hate myself

Just another day. Guess how I'm gonna feel tomorrow.

Not him but i'm not a neet a had a gf and i have a sexfriend but i cannot like my conscious time
How do you make enjoyment gains?

The key is never waking up

Live with purpose

>drinking the caffeinated jew

A girlfriend who lets you fuck her in the morning is a great way to wake up happy.

Fuck man I wish I knew. Every time I wake up I find myself hugging my pillow like its a girl. When I realize it isn't my oneitis I'm hugging my mood just goes down hill. I also hate going to class and I'm just not happy with my life. I'm in therapy, but I don't think its working. I think pills might be my last option.

Breh you gotta let it go or you'll never be happy. That part of your life is over. Don't forget it, but set it aside and move forward.

Where do you even learn shit like that ?

don't wake up in sleep cycle. if you do you feel like shit

sleepyti.me/

Sleep with your girlfriend so you have someone to wake up with

What worked for me:
Wake up at 6 am and do most of my work during the day.

Fap once a week.(testosterone and being horny helps me being productive and social)

Lift and light cardio for rest days.

80% of my food is homemade or not made in a factory a snack or two is okay.

By 10pm Im really tired and ready to sleep, but if I'm texting I loose sleep so go straight to bed.

Don't under or oversleep.
Dumb your pathetic American coffee addiction.
Watch how late you consume caffine.

i have low test, i feel tired all day and all night, i function on caffeine pills and energy drinks, next month i'm going to a doctor and try to get some test so i can bulk and not feel like shit

Valium

This is the only real answer in this thread

Take some caffeine and dmaa combo and have a smoke.

Works every time.

>inb4 cancer
My heart will kill me before cancer even has a chance.

Oh wow thanks master of knowledge and truth

Goals.

The only happiness I get comes from a sense of achievement. Which can only be met by goals.

Small goals like adding extra weight or extra reps helps each day feel a bit better.

Medium term goals of hitting PBs or finishing some DIY project etc helps make each week/month more enjoyable.

Long term goals like getting that summer shred on better than last year, or gaining more mass than last winter, or getting a new job/promotion/pay raise etc makes each year seem more worthwhile.

Super-long term goals like setting up my own family business, having a son to train from child etc give life a meaning past the simple enjoyment of easily attainable goals that get you through.

Life is meaningless unless you give it a meaning. It actually takes effort to enjoy life. Which makes it even more depressing... but I guess when we make it we will forget that fact.

I get 8.5 - 10 hours every night. I eat well, take zinc, and funny use electronics for a half hour before bed. I still wake up around 4 tired a night and feel like shit in the morning.
I'm not op btw

I have a feeling a lot of people in this thread aren't having sex before they sleep.

delet

Something I do to get rid of my grogginess when I wake up is concentrate with all my mind to do something simple, e.g. wash myself in the bathroom or eat some cereal. It's very difficult, but after ten minutes I'm fully awake.

I met a wonderfull girl, Veeky Forums, but i feel like this is not going to be a good foundation for a relationship.

Everytime i wake up, i'm happy that we are texting with each other yet hate the fact that we're in this sort of situation

This, you wake up dehydrated, so drink up nigga
Sleeping and waking up at the same time everyday helped me too

>great lakes porter
My lad. Have you tried the Oktoberfest? I have never had a better beer in my life

Make plans for your suicide.
No joke, it helps.

Get caffeine powder
Ultra cheap