/plg/ - powerlifting general

Happy Halloween!
youtu.be/jpR8r0D2EyY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFAcOnhcpGA&ab_channel=MetallicaTV
darpanmagazine.com/news/national/man-arrested-in-uk-in-wilfrid-laurier-online-threat-has-been-charged-police/
usapl.liftingdatabase.com/competitions-view?id=1354
youtube.com/watch?v=j698yPWaWQY&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=uoSqt2hFJWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in for lower body please stop playing dead end
also 5 DAYS OUT BREHS

I want to strangle sean and I don't care who knows!

also in for jfc andrey how

Seconding, hoping C6W will work it's meme magic on me

I want a meaningful life and I don't care who knows

Nth for Metallica.
youtube.com/watch?v=JFAcOnhcpGA&ab_channel=MetallicaTV

Hmm a direct threat to another humans life, Im sure the UK's federal police agents will like this tip

>no costume
>not going to any halloween parties (not rly a thing here in my euro country)
>still managed to dress up
>I'm a skeleton
When will it be my time to leave twink mode. Gaining weight consistently but I keep looking tiny.

I encourage you. I'm genuinely worried for your life.

I would happily curb stomp you like in American History X

This is my 3rd PLG Halloween and I still tell people I've been lifting 1 year

scotland yard would deal with this sort of this yes?

Does flaring your elbows when benching wreck your shoulders?

I want a joint and I don't care who knows

Underscore?

Regardless what are you Aiming for

Have a joint!

Reposting from previous thread:
\

Is Strong Lifts 5x5 the biggest meme of all? Everyone's telling me to stop doing fullbody workout, yet this thing is telling me to do Dadlift, Skwets, and oh pee on the same day.

only one set of diddlelifts? why???

should I be doing something else as someone that has been lifting for 5+ months?

All of these are 6 rep max

Bench: 125 (stuck like this for over a month, it wont go up for some reason)

OHP: 100

Squat: 175

Deadlift: 215

I got none.

Might have to be vodka.

That I condemn unless you switch off your phone...
Have some fresh air. J-Just as good.

Ah just a shot to calm my soul.

Actually isley I just reported it to the FBI, since thats what I did last time and it got a kid in the UK arrested this time last year

darpanmagazine.com/news/national/man-arrested-in-uk-in-wilfrid-laurier-online-threat-has-been-charged-police/

>Underscore?
no. Rubish is 5 days out, not me
>Regardless what are you Aiming for
I just wanna stop being a weak shit

Alcohol will fuck you up

Maybe that's alright right now.

>It's an Alex claims he is weak and not a talent chad episode
Alex pls. Is training not going well or...?

Just throw yourself a bath bomb and fall asleep in the tub.
Drink won't be good for gains.

"Im a pussy faggot keyboard pouf" the post

What's wrong lad

No I'll just meditate and write some more and I'll be fine.

getting people arrested and jailed, especially isley, would be fucking hilarious

Just life mate

Me too

Life's a bitch and then you die

That's why we get high

Well do enjoy yourself at least, you know where to contact me. I won't be sleeping anytime soon.

Sean dying in his own vomit would be way better

>falling for Alex's 'I'm not a talentchad' facade

Degenerates out

fucking dino at it again ffs lol

Be nice to people otherwise they'll report you to your local authorities.

F-Friend

You fags are pathetic. I'm literally shitposting while shitting at a Halloween party. Get fucked nerds

Precisely. I'm gunna get high tomorrow coz gymbreh got the good stuff. We smoked before lifting on Sunday and I was a form god.

I know, don't worry I'm cool.

>training for powerlifting even though your genetics aren't good enough to ever be competitive
Why? Genuinely curious

I am much happier now that I am training for looks and for fun by doing fun lifts. One may find just doing the big three at 70% every session fun but I didn't when I realized that I would never be strong enough to be national champion even by using steroids.

How do you know if you're competitive if you never keep at it?

>Only lifting at 70%
>Being satisfied with mediocrity

I hope you don't apply this attitude to the rest of your life.

I have a dyel friend who can't bench 90 pounds for even a single rep and he came to the gym high one time and wouldn't do squats no matter how much I yelled at him

He just did bench and arms

Kek

Past caring. How's training pal? Your deadlift the other day was gooood

>implying I'm good at this
m8 I'm not even top 15 at junior raw nats with my gym total. not even top 40 in open.
usapl.liftingdatabase.com/competitions-view?id=1354
I've got a long way to go before I'm even above average at this
>Is training not going well or...?
bench is great, deadlift has been progressing pretty well on just doing a max every week (although I haven't done that in a couple of weeks), squats are dead end supreme (until today pls)

it's fun. I'll never be doing this at a high level, but I enjoy having objective progress, so I keep trying

>local authorities

I find better success reporting it to the FBI who will then contact the countries federal agency who will pass it on the local authorities, or else it would go nowhere with local authorities

I trained very consistently and smart for 3 years that doesn't seem like a lot but when you compare to Bryce who beat those numbers pretty fast and see guys who half ass their session and do a brosplit while you track macros and even use periodization for accessories but they still build muscles way faster then you it is not hard to realize that you don't have good enough genetics

Perhaps what you're doing wasn't right and what they did was right?

These guys train like daily. Its so much easier to get stronger when you train 14x a week.

Lel squats were a bit scary but I managed a new max so fuck it. I probably could have got 87.5. I was too lazy tho.

Benching was interesting. Sorted out my lumbar arching issue though and now my brace feels a lot stronger.

hopefully by this time next week isley is rotting in a jail cell where he belongs

>>Only lifting at 70%
That was a hyperbole
>>Being satisfied with mediocrity
I said the opposite. I don't see any reason doing powerlifting if I can't be the best so instead I lift to look as good as possible and so fun lifts

Good job

My arch is getting good too which I'm happy about and I also widened my grip a finger width so my ROM is tiny as fuck now, feelsgood

Gonna do deadlifts and probably hit a couple PRs then do some fun bench

Just wish I could squat instead of diddly. I hate diddlies

Do you have any mal intent towards me?
Do you have any interest in causing me harm?

It's going really well. Doing a meet in 3 months and my bodyweight + all 3 lifts are all going up. My form is starting to look so much better too. This whole time all I had to do was SSB/front squats to fix my ridiculously weak back to keep it from rounding excessively on squats/deads.

Congrats on the 100kg deadlift too!

Fair enough I was just memeing you friend

Are you having lots of fun?

How can you have a 1000lbs IQ and not know how to lift with good form?

I wish nothing but for justice to be served by those who break the law, which includes but is not limited to online threats of murder

Good. I have no intent or personal gain from causing you harm or distress in the form of online threats.

>I can feel you watching m9
What did he mean by this?

SL 5x5 is a bit of a meme and yeah after about 6 months i'd move on to an "intermediate" program. I personally do a 3x3 program because i'm dumb and it's simple, look up other programs and see what suits you. Your bench isn't stuck. Up the weight and lower the reps.

Damn breh.

My training was going pretty well until I fucked my hips on Friday. Could barely get out of the hole today and had to reduce the load on my sets from 385 to 315 just to finish the workout. Ended up doing more overall volume though so whatever I guess

I didn't learn

How can you hate diddles? They make me feel like I could do anything. I have an existential crisis every time I squat.

Nice one on the bench, I remember when I first widened my grip. Its just soooo much easier.

Ah thanks bb :) I have a couple of things to work on, doing hook grip for volume and warm up work atm because I want to reduce that windmilling.

Congrats on getting on the weight gain. I've been doing to same. Just got to make sure I don't make tiny throw up in my mouth next time. Let me know when you compete.

>Its so much easier to get stronger when you train 14x a week.
kek no

Is AlexfromPLG here? i have a request to make

Yes

You neber lern

>cucked my mother into voting Trump despite her not liking him

could you make a montage of bradys 4 touchdown throws in the form of a webm, the video can be seen here

youtube.com/watch?v=j698yPWaWQY&feature=player_embedded

Thanks!

Deadlifts are just booooring

Squats are exciting and fun

Tbh I might just set a new squat 5rm today and go light on deads after

Are my feet cute plg?

I squat ninety (90) pounds, which is good for a girl.

>cucked my mother

So you fucked your father in front of her while she watched?

it's way too easy to overtrain (/underrecover, whatever) when you use such a high frequency.

are these livias legs lol

>Scary
>Exciting and fun
Yeah I guess the physiological reaction is about the same.

>Moms spaghetti

Train harder!

Eat more!

I'm not like the other skeletons my age

Yeah. That feeling of standing there, gathering the air for a big squat. Popping out of the hole at the bottom and wondering if you'll push past your sticking point. Fighting against being crushed by hundreds of pounds.

Exhilarating!

imagine each time that if you don't get the rep you will die.

I've stopped using safeties. I just walk out with the bar and well... If I fail the squat I don't want to be alive anyway.

I hip hinged perfectly last time and I'm not gunna lie it's the happiest I've been.

I guess if I approach it from an exhilarating perspective I might get a decent increase as I'm not about to poop my pants.

>Pachoooooooooo

what slasher movie should i watch

Psoas activation is no joke lads. Tried it the other day and my back pain basically disappeared and now my squats feel better and I'm getting much better glute activation.

Honestly this might be retarded from a training standpoint but what I did to get over my fear of squats was cut out deadlifts for month and squatted four times a week, pretty high intensities and high volume too to failure

I feel so confident now

Surely this isn't gay? It's just a big clitoris.

>The max every (deadlift) session meme still works for you
Wew lad, that talent.

>Squats
B-but how? I thought squat was your lift

I've just been practising my hip hinging and stretching my hammies most days. Ive found 5x5 day on TM to be enough to help at the moment. But even then, I'm only loosely doing TM. I just know what percentages I should be working at. The less weird and obsessive I get about it the easier I find motivating myself.

Not saying doing loads of squats is weird or obsessive lel

Ok Sean

why are you posting images you found in an r9k thread titled "anyone ever thought about getting fucked in the ass by a stranger" with a trap getting fucked as the gif

But I did/do loads of squats because I was weird and obsessive

People have come up to me at the gym and be like "squats today man?"

That's adorable. Is so tiiiiny

Seeing as we both were in this thread its both our best interests to jeep quiet.

But I only clicked it ironically whereas you clearly went into it unironically, Dino

Just tell them you're training to be Godzilla and they should watch out because you'll stomp on their house

>Friendly African guy said I should be a PT the other day
>I've got my eye on you...

Sean browses r9k and goes into trap threads?
Interesting... Interesting...

My princess!

Yeah I haven't squatted over 90% in like 6 months lel. It's shit.

I'm at the gym but ye

When I get home maybe. I can't believe how much he's lighting it up. It's crazy

No lift is my lift

I'm just training to find a purpose in life tbqh

Also people would think I'm autistic if I said that

I mean they already do but, like. More autistic

315kg/695lbs deadlift PB @ 81KG/178lbs

I know what you may be thinking, Texas bar and straps, but ask yourself this, was it sumo?

Will be working my way up to 330kg.

RRRICE.
youtube.com/watch?v=uoSqt2hFJWo