Fuck here we go goys

It's about fucking time.

This is the last time link will ever be under 40 cents, hopefully you dumb fucks bought more.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mkod3
swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-harmonises-bank-connectivity-to-vp-securities-using-iso-20022-standards
steemit.com/@haejin
managingyourfinance.com/how-to-buy-chainlink-link-step-by-step-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I had a LINK for every time someone has said this, I might actually have enough to make it.

This is the last time link will ever be under __ cents, hopefully you dumbcunts bought the dip.

Agreed link will NEVER EVER be 40 cents again cap this

It's just a question if the whales keep dumping on us again after +2% up

Like why dump all your shit in 5min and not wait for the price to rise to get more profit?

whales

40 cents right now on binance

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 03bfKK4I) 10/17/17(Tue)17:12:12 No.3927855▶
>
>40 cents right now on binance
Is this real from the slack?

Yeah it's real, I just checked the slack to confirm it.

Tldr moon time

Sounds like Sergey had a good day.
We'll see if this has legs.

Wow thats unironically reassuring as shit. LETS GO FELLOW LINKIES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I SOLD AT 36 CENTS

Slides from the powerpoint.
imgur.com/a/mkod3

I have $1K. I have no idea what I'm doing. Give me the step-by-step for how to invest from Canada and I'll dump my money into it.

go to youtube to see canadian options. for americans we use coinbase or gdax

Well LINK is only on Binance ATM, so thats the only option to trade on. Binance doesn't accept FIAT, only other cryptos they support. You need to get your hands on ETH or BTC to send there, I used CEX.io but there's a bunch of options

Strap in
swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-harmonises-bank-connectivity-to-vp-securities-using-iso-20022-standards

nice just bought 776.223 for 1 eth

am i going to make it?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is very helpful. I am super fresh and new to cryptocurrency and have more money than I do sense. If you can steer me in the right direction of where to learn more, I will be in your debt until I understand how to tip you. :)

Safe options BTC now, sell 22-23 Oct cos price will crash to some extent after 25th Oct due to hardfork. Otherwise everything you'll get told is pretty speculative. If I were you I'd play around with amounts you can afford to lose for next fortnight-month then start investing properly once you have a slight idea of what's going on.

Veeky Forums will provide you with plenty of opps to make quick profit, but even more opps to lose a lot. Learn how to distinguish between genuinely promising recs (and those include obvious scams/PnDs) and worthless bullshit by guys who don't know what they're talking about and/or want to offload their bags of worthless coins.

How do I create a coldcopy of Chainlink? I want to buy a few thousand and forget about it for 3 years

it's under 40 cents again
FUCKING BOTS
WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE ON MORE THINGS THAN JUST BINANCE!?

Howdy, Linkbro; I'm the guy who started that other thread titled "$0.40" -- "That was the last time you'll ever see this at that price."
>hopefully this time that prediction is true

You sound like you know what you're talking about. I don't want to be the guy who is the idiot in the crowd, and I know a fool and his money is soon parted, but I am looking for someone to tutor me in this stuff. I am watching youtube videos and reading biz, but am still just getting my feet wet. Any other advice for a newb is very appreciated.
If you were me (a guy in canada with a K to kill on BTC), what are my next steps? All these people are telling me different things.

Buy, transfer to My Ether Wallet, then buy a Ledger Nano S or Trezor to ensure max security.

39 cents now on binance

Why do I have to buy those expensive harddrives? I have a few normal ones at home

Mate do NOT as a newb take advice from Veeky Forums - there's a chance any coin shilled here wo;; 4x your initial investment but more likely it'll lose you shitloads. You need to spend some time making and losing money to be able to sort the absolute shite from the occasional diamond/gold nugget.

There's a blogger I follow on Steemit who is worth paying attention to (he's 100% TA though so might be difficult to understand, but does good job of explaining what he's about):

steemit.com/@haejin

I follow a bunch of others on Twitter, but they aren't so good for general analysis (they seem to analyse very specific cryptos.).

As I said babysteps would be buy BTC now, sell in 5-6 days (for fiat) and keep an eye on any potential crash in price. Generally people expect BTC to increase until the hardfork then crash in price after while altcoins - which have suffered due to money pouring out of them/into BTC in anticipation of hardfork - will probably go up. But there's no certainty of altcoins^ after BTC decline so safest option would be buy now, sell on 22nd or 23rd Oct and then buy back in for cheaper BTC end Oct/early Nov. Spend rest of time reading Veeky Forums and the cryptocurrency subreddits (lots and lots of absolute shitposting, but getting used to it will help you filter the good from bad) and you should also read books on cryptocurrency and finance/history of money generally. Check out "Ascent of Money" by Niall Ferguson and "Money: The Unauthorized Biography" by Felix Martin to start. ALso "The Starfish and the Spider: The Unstoppable Power of Leaderless Organizations" by Brafman and Beckstrom. Get a general feel for Crypto market but also finance/money/history and philosophy of money.

And study a bit of TA. It gets laughed at a lot on Veeky Forums but there's a reason it exists. Hope some of this helps you get lambos.

If you're only messing with a few BTC worth of crypto it's not worth it. If you're playing with any serious amount of crypto you should for your own peace of mind. I have Nano Ledger S, but I haven't used for a while because I no longer hold serious amounts of BTC or ETH (I'm 100% in speculative shitcoins). They absolutely help you rest easier knowing you've got pretty much best security available for your crypto stash.

As for why these rather than just any USB or EHD check faqs on respective sites or general crypto advice on cold storage.

this is fucking bullshit

Listen, kid: I shilled a couple of my friends into going all on in this shit: a mother who can only afford to put $70 in (a week's leftovers after work plus expenses) and a rather business savvy associate who just put $5,000 in. How much am I in right now? $8,000, give or take, and I'm riding this spacecraft all the way to the moon, dumping half of my bags there, then holding onto the remaining 10,000 LINK for the rest of the ride, however high it goes. Kiddo, your next step is to just give up; if you cannot figure it out on your own, you're hopeless, and I've already helped enough people. Wait, what's that? Baby needs to be spoonfed? Here, choke on this:
managingyourfinance.com/how-to-buy-chainlink-link-step-by-step-guide
>inb4 aaaaaa my link

>I shilled a couple of my friends into going all on in this shit: a mother who can only afford to put $70 in (a week's leftovers after work plus expenses
Wasn't asking you for advice your LARPing faggot.

He's clearly fairly comfortably off, so doesn't need to jump on some random - for him, LINK is just as new as anything else - immediate "Muh MOONMISSION" in a desperate chase for money.
I've not checked the above's site: maybe he actually speaks sense there despite his obnoxious post. Either way the main lesson I forgot to state in any of my posts is Do Your Own Research (DYOR) so check out and decide for yourself.

Best of luck.

Studying TA is like studying chicken entrails. Enjoy astrology faggot

And I'm that other guy with the sub-$0.40 threads.

Anyway, it's finally time to moon this thing

“Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do”
J. Pierpont Morgan

Get into the occult or be poor forever faggot

No stop I’m not done accumulating.

> 11k banks integrated
> get the 1st key end-users of ChainLink
> keeping the community better updated
Im relieved

You better hurry. Fomo's wearing thin and manipulators are running out of cheap sats to throw at it

Good thing we have meme magic

Hello, gentlemen of the club. How would a chap like me go about getting my hands on some of this shit. I just got into crypto currency yesterday.

Also I use Coinbase. Is this bad?

1. coinbase will hold your shit for a long time before you can trade it elsewhere and charges obscene fees
2. to buy link you have to buy something like btc, ethereum on an exchange that deals with fiat and trade it to an exchange that has link
3. binance is an exchange that trades link

I just want to say I've been seeing some top notch chainlink memes the last few days. Keep up the good work lads.

I'll make it easy for you

Make account on Binance

Take bitcoin/ethereum from coinbase

transfer coinbase money to binance bitcoin/ethereum wallet

buy LINK

???

profit

These kinds of pictures deplete your IQ

Do you guys think LINK will reach 10k sats?

>LINK bagholders celebrating it dead cat bouncing to 7200

hahahahaha I thought you faggots were celebrating it going above where you retards bought, nah, still down and trending more downwards wow that sucks maybe you shouldn't have bought a worthless trahscoin with a billion coins and no blockchain or developers

who cares what we think

do you think it will based on what youve seen?

>Do you guys think LINK will reach 10k sats?

I care

I don't know anything about crypto I just piggyback

aaaand it's dumnping below 7k again

lmao you fucking retards

kek. go learn it

having your hand held when the information is freely available is bitchmade.

the time youre spending asking for opinions could be time spent actually learning