Ok enough talk about no gf, how much do i have to squat/dl/bench to free constantinople from the saracens?

Ok enough talk about no gf, how much do i have to squat/dl/bench to free constantinople from the saracens?

Enough to where you can launch a 90kg projectile over 300m.

You're going to need to be able to bench and squat at least 1488lbs before you'll be strong enough to liberate Constantinople from the bloody Turks.

Make Byzantium Great Again!

Your quads must be able to bear the weight of all the truly faithful.

all jokes aside. one day I wish to join the call to liberate Constantinople

if u wanna be able to take on unarmed saracens learn some MA preferably both striking and grappling and keep your body strong, flexible and durable. dont forget making mental gains too
treat life like a game where you have many stats and want to improve them all
STR: lifting weights/calisthenics
AGI: stretching/playing cs1.6
INT: reading/studying
END: cardio
WIL: meditate
CHA: get out of your room sometimes
after your stats are high enough youll be able to take on hordes of shitskins all by yourself

This is the most autistic thing ive read in some time. You should feel bad desu.

How many dead elves do I have to squat to achieve Pelinal Whitestrake-mode?

Or you could be the mongolian horde, the true saviors of europe, to siege baghdad and fucking their shit up while the cursaders are busy harrassing other europeans.

deadlift 5x5 5 megaton plutonium bomb-

first of all, fuck off my Veeky Forums you shitty mouthbreathing DYEL poltard stalememester faggot fuck goddamnit I don't want Veeky Forums to go down the same path as Veeky Forums

second, constantinople has never even been taken by saracens you fucking idiot.

All of them.

That's a fucking good answer.

For a start, stop fucking lifting and actually train in some combat sport.

Fag.

It was taken by ottoman filth, same muslim pieces f waste. I don't give a shit what colour, nationality or type of muslim it is, if it's a muslim just glass it to hell.

It is time...

>Get fit
>learn fencing
Do both.

The Arabs were cool before the horse niggers fucked up their gene pool

you ruined constantinopole you fucking crusader normie

>tfw OP and half the posters are retarded enough to say that Saracens are running İstanbul

Go back to the gym faggot

But OP, the Crusaders also sacked and burned ISTANBUL to the ground. Why would you think you would help?

Also you cucks lost ISTANBUL 600 years ago. Stop crying you little sluts.

I remember when I was 16 and got my kicks by being an edgy hardkunt on a Bhutanese shadow puppet picture page