You will never have an instagram gf

You will never have an instagram gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F6mGMdyb5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you want a girl that posts semi naked photos of herself for men to jack off to, is that desperate for attention and validation?

Date a girl that looks good and doesn't use instragram retards

Cringe

Don't most women these days use instagram? Odds are if you get a gf you'll get an instagram gf

>tfw my gf only has 2k followers

is she ugly or something what's wrong with her

Not a bad thing. When they get older their insecurities won't be validated by strangers on the internet anymore. Then that's when they fall apart, and you'll be left to pick up the pieces. Find you a girl that looks like that, that dresses like that, but only for you.

She's ugly
She has basic bitch hair
Her makeup sucks
Her camera sucks
And she has no fashion sense

>most trashy skanks use instagram*****

Enjoy ur trash m8

t. guy dating qt314 girl that doesn't use any social media other than a not active facebook account

Thank God

>Find you a girl that looks like that, that dresses like that, but only for you.

While you're at it you should also find the lake ness monster or big foot

>qt314 girl that doesn't use any social media other than a not active facebook account

Show ugly is she

i do

*So how ugly is she

Stupod phoen

I found her, and married her.

Gotta have somewhat ok looks backed up with a normal personality though.

Can you imagine how much time and effort it would require to date one of those self-centered whores who have been told all their life about how beautiful and perfect they are?

Jesus christ

If you already found her who is OP supposed to take? You ruined it for him

Wife goggles everyone

IT TAKES NO EFFORT
ITS A GAME FOR THEM THAT KEEPS THEM BUSY 24/7

INSTAGRAM IS JUST WORLD OF WARCRAFT FOR GIRLS YOU DUMBASSES

Kermit?

>Implying warcraft takes no effort

You're delusional as fuck if you think that it would take no extra effort to date these girls who know they are hot as fuck, have been told how hot they are all their lives, and have tens/hundreds of thousands of people online reaffirming how perfect they are every day

Can you even comprehend how big their egos are

in vanilla and BC it did, after that...

>
I wouldn't want one

NO YOU ARE A LIL BITCH WHOS BEEN ON Veeky Forums TOO LONG

ITS LITERALLY VIDEO GAMES FOR THEM

why would i want a female with obvious mental illness.
if you didn't realise im here to tell you...
not all attractive girls need to post endless photos of themselves for validation

Literally a cross between a twitchwhore and a Veeky Forums janitor

What is it with these whores and Calvin Klein underwear? Nothing screams basic trash like CK underwear.

My gf's only social media is facebook. I know she isn't posting slutty shit or snapping chads.

Pretty comfy, desu.

Is there a way to view private igs without following?

Seems reasonable to me m8

You can hack them. But you have to go in the back door and tap the mainframe. Only two people has ever done it. Just pray they never heard of norton antivirus....

Lol nigga u dum

I just want to peep some sluts pics

I know back in the day on Facebook you could do it with pics by changing the url haven't found a way to do it on ig yet

Only about 5% of the girls I know have over 1000 followers. A lot of the most attractive girls I know have ~500 or less

They're either hoping people will think its an actual professional modelling gig with ck so she can humbly correct them or that ck will see them and want to use their photos like they don't already have thousands of 10/10 models and celebrities to choose from

are you a teenager?

captcha: close road

according to the frames on the wall it is a modeling shoot
if not then god help anyone in proximity of that validation seeking hot piece of ass

Depends on her outreach and the hashtags she uses, how broad of a spectrum of people she relates with. If you can't advertise your page properly you won't get that many followers no matter how good you look (unless you temporarily go viral for some miracle reason). Of course good looks helps a lot but it's not everything not even on instagram.

Actually this. I've had Instagram gfs before, fucking hot but if they use social media to validate their existence you're not going to enjoy it

Who the fuck is this goddess, and where the hell do you turbo-niggers live where this is common?

I'm surrounded by trash here.

My gf

I do though

that file name.
gtfo

spooky

stay mad

she's cute. no chance in hell she's faithful, but if you don't care about that, more power to you.

t. never played legion

>has Instagram

red flag

She looks 14 or under in this picture bro

lol mad virgin detected

she is 15 in that, 16 now

nah i had a cute instagram gf myself. not saying they're the same, but they are.

>tfw no sabina gf

Having trouble seeing the point brehs.

those long ass fingernails are insta-turnoff for me

faggot

try being less ugly next time

>tfw no Rachel gf
Why bother living

Underage banned

I'm 20

feels bad man

fake tits

lol no you have no idea how much of a difference a bra can do

Legit question, i know girls who actually don't have a lot of followers gets sponsor offers from different companies, but these girls are mostly "fitness" girls, don't know how it works with "models". So if a girl is fairly decent on followers, how much could she be earning?

they get money from a company for their ad. fitness girls usually only get free stuff, not any money girls like kendall and kylie jenner can get between 100k-300$k

Oh okay, i always wondered how profitable IG could be.

careful not to get backtraced

a lot of fitness girls also sell their shitty cookie cutter program to girls with low self esteem

That's right, all those "personal" trainers on IG with their diets and workout plans

>mfw all of these instagram sluts eat the shit of Saudi princes in exchange for cash and clothes

Isn't that Lindsey Lohans job now?

She confirmed she has fake tits just look up on google

CнaD

i saved that pic, now she's mine

seems like you are right, had no idea

very good size

I would too if I could desu

DELET
youtube.com/watch?v=5F6mGMdyb5Q

thats not your gf fagget

>Yfw discreet groups of chad thundercocks and jamal longdicks all run 12 hour nonstop trains on saudi princesses for big bucks

Welcome to reality user.

>get fake ass
>become 'fitness' trainer
>roll in the dosh

I do though

And no.

Real talk guys. I'm going to start a fitness instagram page soon. I have experience with running a blog as I used to have 25k followers on tumblr (mostly chicks and mirin dudes) when I was 18. Besides powerlifting content and manwhoring pictures of myself what else could I do to succeed in the instagram world?

Had a few dates with this dime that used Instagram for her work. She had 18k followers, not sure if that's a lot.

Sure she was hot, but she was fucking crazy. So fake and delusional.

Join 2 years ago when it was poppin

Instagram is gonna fade soon

hashtags and tag instagram several instagram fitness account, like pure shredz and those, hop on roids, sell program

Good luck with that user. Instagram is loaded with fucking fitness pages. They're all unique in some way or another. Not saying it won't succeed but it's going to take up a lot of god damn time to get yourself out there

lol no

Any ideas on what will replace it? I know I'm late to the party but I finally got a new phone that can handle it.

Sounds similar enough to tumblr. I can handle that. Thanks m8

My girl has a private instagram with about 400 followers and they're pretty much all people she went to school with or knows through family or my friends or whatever.
She made an account for her dog and it has like 20k followers lol.

>You will never have an instagram gf

Bro if I wanted to fuck something artificial, I'd wait until sexbots are a thing.

because she's hot, you will fuck her, and she doesn't have a reason to be unfaithful necesarily

Honestly, not having one is way more of a redflag unless she's over 30.

I do

>she doesn't have a reason to be unfaithful necesarily
Not the point - self-esteem issues is a massive can of worms.

>girl

She should get a bottle tan
A champagne-ish sparkly one

How so? It just means they're not interested in social media

I always assumed that having a VERY hot gf is basically foolproof because she can basically fuck whoever she wants anyway, so if she's staying with you means she's genuinely into you.

I've only had 1 gf my whole life so what do I know huh?

I tell her that all the time

>me to the left
>you the the right
>implying she doesn't fuck me on the side
>"sorry user but my head hearts, no sex today"

I have a few friends that get sponsor offers. Even the non fitness ones just get free shit plus discount codes to promote and not money. Usually something like 3 permanent photos on the IG page clearly promoting the company. At 15k, I started getting sponsorship emails. I have gotten offers where they say that my "discount code" being used during checkout will get me like 5% of the sale. Currently at 24k but I stopped using hashtags at 15k and don't post daily, so I don't get sponsorship emails anymore. Plus they probably realized an art account with no selfies isn't going to promote random products like fit tea.

One of my coworker's friends got his vacation to the Caribbean paid for if he kept promoting his work on IG with vacation pics (some stupid boutique clothing store). Pretty jealous of that.