What's stopping you from having a gf Veeky Forums?

What's stopping you from having a gf Veeky Forums?

>zero charisma
>no social opportunities

Other urls found in this thread:

mcsweeneys.net/articles/30-and-pregnant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anger issues
>control freak
>sex addict
I'm a piece of shit. getting Veeky Forums is helping me deal with my issues that started since my pos dad left my mom when i was 8
Knew I had to make a change when I was super close to beating the shit out of my ex-gf.

i dont try or pursue women. i have the opportunities but i never capitalize on them

>Match with a few girls on Tinder
>really receptive in messages
>suggest meeting up
>they are interested
>get their #
>never message again
Idk why I do this but it is why

>scared of commitment
>scared of rejection
>unattractive
>self loathing
>complete lack of social awareness

I'll probably die alone

Money.

I'm fairly attractive and I've had girls openly give me sexual stares in public, but no girl wants a NEET.

I've been thinking about making a dating profile looking if some woman wants a stay-at-home husband.

Too soon to say we are a couple

ugly and autistic. simple as that.

>What's stopping you from having a gf Veeky Forums?
It would be like my girlfriend is dating a 7 year old, no social circle, no status, no banter or charisma, she would literally have to initiate everything and take care of me
Tqh with you senpaitachi, I have no Idea what our breed of lads did before video games or the internet, we couldn't have all been living in the fucking woods as hermits or living in libraries

>has behavior problems
>blames having them on someone else

People like you annoy me

Just man up and learn to control it. Blaming your dad won't help you when you're being handcuffed and forced into a police car for YOUR actions you fucking idiot

feel you brah

>low self esteem
>afraid of women for never talking to them
>socially awkward
>insecure about looks
>afraid to be rejected
>don't know how to make opportunities
Even though i have a lot of friends they are all male, feels kid of shit seeing them change over time while i'm the same shit as always

Probably because you hate yourself and don't want to get rejected irl. I do the same shit

>sexual stares in public
not having muney is the least of your problems bruv

>I have no idea what our breed of lads did before video games or the internet
They had normal sex lives with women who are equally attractive.

We just got fucked because tinder/instagram allows slightly above average women to be showered with attention from more attractive men. Previously they wouldn't receive this much attention so even we would have a normal sex life.

I Think you misread what I wrote friend. I'm self aware of all that hence why I'm here working on myself

I just dropped mine because I want to be free

Why would girls giving me sexual looks ("mirin") be a problem? I take it as a compliment.

Money is 99% of my problem. There isn't a single barrier stopping me from getting a girlfriend/wife except money.

>became my own worst enemy

At some level I don't believe myself worthy of the attention, love and care of others. So I push people away and do myself no favours.

Lots of guys without any charisma have girlfriends. In fact, most guys with girlfriends have no charisma.

the 'ch0n. you live by it, you die by it

>Fat
Well, I was/still am, but I've made a bunch of progress. 306, currently at 202, going on a bulk when I hit 180, or around there. I'll know when to bulk when I get there.

>lack of interest
In theory, a relationship sounds great. In practice, it's always incredibly messy. I've only banged like 3 girls, I'm 28, and I'm already burned out on the process. I also grew up solo mode, so it's just something I'm used to.

>Grills are boring
I'd like to think I have a pretty wide range of interests. Paintball, vidya, board gaming, black smithing, etc. etc. Grills absolutely do not exist in any substantial form in my hobby scenes

>Lack of conversational skills
Looks really don't mean a whole lot to me if I can't have intellectual conversations with people.

Fuck, idk. I guess at the end of the day, I just don't feel like I can muster any sort of energy to pursue someone.

My wife. She wants to do polyamory stuff... But I would also have to be cool with her getting a girlfriend.

>30 years old
>never had a woman call me, text me or even talk to me in person that they were interested in me

Should I just end it?

>They had normal sex lives with women who are equally attractive.
I'm not talking about fucking normies, i'm talking about our fucking breed, that are destined to be loners, normies get soul crushing feeling from being lonely, people like us are completely indifferent.

girls don't give a fuck about money, you clearly have more problems tham you think, if girls "mire" you in your head and you think money is the only barrier for you

Bro she is getting Tyroned
Polyamory is a fucking meme for cults and other fucked up shit

Have you just never had a woman look at you with desire in her eyes before?

It does happen fampai. I promise you, it's a real thing.

I don't want to be rude but you might be the ones with problems if you have NEVER had that happen in your life.

Not that guy, but uh dude...

Im a social retard.

Tfw Indian

Nah. She is legit Bi and also hates black guys. If anything I'm getting Jessica'd behind my back.

>Have you just never had a woman look at you with desire in her eyes before?
Are we talking about real life here or Anime ?
Look of desires ? Fuck does that mean, its like something out of Fabio book novels for women, just cuz a lass merely glances at you and spaces our for moment means fuck all. I don't know what kind of hambeasts are you getting looks of desires from, but if you are such a Casanova fuck are you doing on fitness enthusiasts board for autists

I hate talking to people constantly. I have no social media profiles and never give my number to anyone. But everyone wants to talk about stupid shit on the phone all day every day.

I'm bad at approaching girls I guess
There's been a few, but they all have boyfriends or don't seem interested
There's a girl in my class but I have no idea how to approach her at this point since it's almost the end of the semester and I've never said a word to her

I'm sort of a twink right now (I'm starting to bulk though) I look sorta cute I guess and kind androgynous so that makes me less attractive than testosterone filled Chads. I'm only 18 though and I started puberty at 17 so I can only hope the babyface will go away. I'm a "manlet" (5ft 10in) but I don't care that much about it since where I live guys aren't that tall, I could almost be considered tall here lol. Also I'm pretty behind socially since I only stopped being an antisocial faggot at 15 but I'm still pretty behind. I'm not that good with girls and I have no idea how to text them or make them attracted to you. I'm working on it though, I've gotten over my fear of rejection so maybe it will help. I was hoping some helpful Chads ITT would give advice about grills and shit

It's not in my head, girls have mired me, it's obvious, other people have confirmed girls were looking at me, etc.

Girls care about financial status greatly (you're either a girl or incredibly delusional for denying this). In general, relationships are based off men wanting sex, and women having sex to get what they want, which in modern society is money/financial assets.

I am a NEET who lives with his mom, no girl wants that regardless of attractiveness/personality. I could at most find girls who want to fuck for a one-night stand, but no girlfriend/wife.

Literal, diagnosed autism ensures that my face will always look retarded no matter how the rest of my body looks. Not to mention the nasal sperg voice.

It's not about having a good financial status, it's about acting like you do. No one is gonna tell you're a NEET unless you tell them, or dress in hobo clothes. Then again, you're a fucking NEET, just work you lazy faggot

YOU ARE A BETA KEK
WHAT DOES HAVING SEX HAVE TO DO WITH MONEY
IF THE GIRL ONLY CARES ABOUT WHAT KIND OF MONEY YOU MAKE BEFORE SHE DROPS HER PANTIES
TELL HER TO FUCK OFF
YOU THINK THE GIRLS WHO TRAVEL THE WORLD AND FUCK FOREIGN MEN THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MAKE ??????????

>I could at most find girls who want to fuck for a one-night stand, but no girlfriend/wife.
And you are basing this from how many previous relationships ?

Too jump off this user, why do some grills go full tyrone? It's not because his welfare check is that great.

It's about having some level of financial status.

NEET is 0 financial status.

Did you fully read my comment?

You sound really jelly/mad.

Then get a job.

JELLY IM TRYIN TO HELP U
UNLESS YOU ARE 26
NOBODY EXPECTS YOU TO HAVE MONEY
EVERY KID IN COLLEGE WHETHER IN A IVY OR CC
IS LIVING OFF RAMEN NOODLES AND COFFEE
IF YOU NEED FINANCIAL STATUS JUST TO GET LAID UNDER 26 YEARS OF AGE
GET SOME MENTAL HELP

>be typically social in college classes
>every day greet at least 10+ people on the direct walk from entrance to classroom
>chat with people before and after class, no problems
>talk to female friend
>we decide to cook dinner together
>cook and eat, have a couple beers, leave
>next day
>"hey user, I heard you and grill are fucking"
>n-no
>well I heard it and someone saw your car at her place
>we were cooking dinner
>whatever, you guys are definitely having sex
>this happens on at least three separate occasions where I hang out with female friends
>now everyone thinks I'm a manwhore
>no self-respecting woman wants to touch me if they know me

FUCK THIS I CAN'T EVEN GET LAID WHEN PEOPLE THINK I'M GETTING LAID REEEEEE

>dump my gf
>get back on okc
>two girls message me first week, ignore them because they're flat
>haha I can do way better now that I'm fit and have alpha mentality
>two months later
>at least a hundred messages sent, 2 replies, 0 dates
>no invite to any halloween parties of course, because no friends
haha turns out I'm uglier than I thought lads. time to hook up with another 5/10 potato with below average breasts

spoiler: your female "friends" want to fuck, and invited you over so you'd try to get in their pants

they already took a reputational hit by having you over, but didn't even get smashed. RIP them

Probably true, but I've been trying to legitmately become friends with more girls because I've treated women as nothing but flesh lights in the past. Made me feel cheap and ruined a good relationship thinking that way.
But now I'm stuck in this weird spot where my hypothetical sex life is fucking awesome but I'm trying to just settle down (in grad school btw)

>EVERY KID IN COLLEGE

Do you know what NEET means? It means "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".

I have no money and live with my mom, it doesn't matter if I was a 10/10 Chad, I'm not getting a gf/wife like that.

> JUST TO GET LAID

You don't even read what I write, I said "I could at most find girls who want to fuck for a one-night stand, but no girlfriend/wife"

Let's see:

1) Only job I can get right now is a low-paying menial job like fast-food or retail. It doesn't even pay enough to move out and live on my own. I would rather be a NEET and have no gf/wife than waste my life on this.

2) Go to college or trade school, I have no money for that, and I'm not getting tens of thousands in debt for a degree that may not even get me a job anyway (tons of kids getting out of college unable to find relevant work), or the job will soon be automated out by technology in the future.

Buy the tits, marry the ass. You can convince a women to get breast implants, but you can't convince one to maintain a decent body weight.

>gf break up with me two months ago
>become FWB
>get tinder
>lots of matches/girls messaging me first
>can't be bothered to meet any of them

I think I just prefer being single. Ideally I need to find a gf with same stupid hobbies as me. But for the most part, going out/normie shit is boring. Even sex isn't worth the hassle imo

It's not the money thing, it's that you're a NEET. Probably the least attractive brand of men are those who don't do anything. Even with thousands of neetbux from parents to spend on the girl, she will choose a poor college graduate every time.

>settling down in grad school
reminds me of mcsweeneys.net/articles/30-and-pregnant

Dude I'm slightly above average looking and I see women check me out from time to time.

If you don't look like literal shit then it happens

> such a Casanova fuck are you doing on fitness enthusiasts board for autists

'HURR ONLY UGLY PEOPLE CAN POST ON MUH SITE'

So you're so damn ugly that a woman has NEVER mired you?

Nice cope 'NO WOMAN EVERY MIRED ANYONE'

LOL
O
L

Idk.
>selfish
>weird
>too nice

>It's not the money thing, it's that you're a NEET

So it's not about the money, it's just about the money?

The difference between NEET and not being NEET is that you have income or you're working towards getting income. Women try to sugar-coat this with bullshit like

"I don't want a man with no aspiration in life"

Stuff like that is a blatant euphemism for "A man not having money is a deal-breaker, but I want to pretend I don't care about money".

I know that feel

I just can't stand the thought of jumping through all the fucking Dating Hoops, the bullshit, the shit testing, for any girl under 9/10. all this effort, just for sex! and after that, what, kids?

and of course since I'm average looking and poor, hot girls don't want anything to do with me. that means I'm left with pic related

Kek fine I'll get an abortion.

Should I just put that thought away for another year and a half? I'm positive I could sleep around easily here; I'm just conflicted man, and I only bring this shit up on Veeky Forums where no one knows me

>10/10 Chad, I'm not getting a gf/wife like that.
Bruv, I knew lads that used to couchsurf, be broke all the fucking time and make girls pay for takeout and pull loads of girls, have many of them hanging allot of them ware willing to put with their shit. You seem to be confused about great many things and take other peoples experience as granted
> durhurr I have no money thats why no gf
> durrhurr I have no drivers license thats why no gf
> durrhurr I live with my mum thats why no gf
> durrhurr I din't go to college thats why no gf
> durrhurr I have no profession thats why no gf
It just never fucking ends, most of the girls are the same as they ware in highschool, they care what you look like and personality, thats it, unless you are going after goal chasing career women they care fuck all about what you have going in your life

I'm moderately attractive and get hit on by girls every now and then, but still too much of a pussy to do anything.

>try tinder out and get like 40 matches with hot girls
>some of them even message me first
>too afraid to ask them out. not from fear of rejection, but from the anxiousness that would actually come from a date.

turning 19 tomorrow.

>girl asks me what I'm doing tonight
>tell her
>she then says she's busy

did she want me to ask her out or something?

22 no real drive, idk where my fire is, havent really ever had it.
I feel like something just needs to click, idk what though. I have charisma, I'm just indifferent and also have no clue what to do.

No, the difference is that being a NEET is not interesting at all and the likelihood of you having anything in common with a girl who has work/college/social life is 0.

>Nice cope 'NO WOMAN EVERY MIRED ANYONE
No im just saying that almost all of us are pathological liars, have social autism or other mental problems, I'm not calling you out for perceiving things the way you do in your head, i'm just inclined to believe that they did no happen, I'm also inclined more likely to believe such things if you look like Brad Pitt, you get them from grandmothers or just complete bottom of the barrel genetic trash, I'm also inclined to believe that you are mad :^)

>> durhurr I have no money thats why no gf

You could have just stopped there, all those other things are implied by having no money.

Are you a girl or something? Why is it so hard for you to admit that being a NEET is a deal-breaker for probably over 99% of western women (outside of educational institutions), and I'm not exaggerating a bit on that percentage.

>hey wat r u doing tonite??
>you
that's what they want to here. or "nothing, I'm open"

Average looking and poor and wants a 9/10, kek.

Dude your 'pic related' is exactly on your level.

if chicks are messaging you first then you're like in the 10th percentile, looks-wise

if they're messaging you first then they're already asking you out. pretty much anything you suggest at that point they'll say yes to

I just feel like you are using NEET as an excuse thats all.

Yeah I know, but I feel like if I take them out I'll ruin their expectations

HOW WOULD THE GIRL KNOW YOU ARE A NEET
JESUS CHRIST YOU BRAINLET
JUST SAY YOU MAKE ART
0R FREELANCE COMPUTER SHIT

The cold is arriving and the girls are looking for bfs

don't miss the window

>bald
>hairy

I haven't asked enough women out

Nothing, I have one. My advice is dont look for one, just go outside, be social, go to parties, lift hard and they will come to you. Unless youre ugly af then you better be funny.

not lesbian

Most accurate advice itt, every virgin or no gf frogposter needs to read this.

He's not me.

Why is it so hard to believe that I get sexual looks from women in public? You don't think anyone who browses Veeky Forums is attractive/muscular?

Everyone here might have some problems, mine is that I'm a NEET with no money. However I get mired by girls (decent looking teenage/20s) in public, and you don't, no need to throw a jelly sperg fit online about it.

>the likelihood of you having anything in common with a girl who has work/college/social life is 0.

It's no more unlikely compared to working men.

Again, another lie/euphemism for "A man not having money is a deal-breaker, but I want to pretend I don't care about money".

>go to parties

My friends are all nerds who don't socialize like that. Fuck am I supposed to do? I could go to a bar/club and play pool, that's always been fun. I dread the thought of going out solo and just sort of standing around when I could be doing all sorts of other productive things.

>thread asks why you don'y have a girlfiends
>lol i do, just go outside lol

then why are you in this thread? that insecure, huh?

L

ex fatty 200 pounds down from 330 dating a girl who is gorgeous. thinking about breaking it off because im so afraid of her seeing my disgusting body. wtf i know shes crazy about me but im so afraid of her being disappointed that id rather just end it and be alone. i know shell be fine though but i wont

If you think you're destined to be a loner, it's your predisposition to life that is making you a loner. Stop being a fucking bitch, man up, talk to a girl, you're intrinsically less socially valuable than other "breeds", you just have a false idea of how people develop social skills.
Grow up.

DOOD GUISE ITS SO EASY, JUST GO OUTSIDE, BE SOCIAL, JUST B URSELF THE GIRLS WILL FLY TO YOU

lel

Is there a problem with trying to help people? Not even that guy, just want to share advice and experiences.

no driver's license but im working on it now

Because it's a very good "excuse" when it's a deal-breaker for over 99% of women, and I'm not even exaggerating when I say 99%.

Are you retarded? It's comical that you think you could keep up that lie for long.

The thread is clearly directed at people who don't have girlfriends. We don't need people like you coming in here to give your "Lol I do have girlfriend, it's so easy, just go outside and get invited to parties, just b social it's so easy" "advice" bullshit

Does anyone not get a SMS verification code from Tinder?

Decent personality and looks but otherwise an uninteresting person. Unexciting life and no stories to tell.

Dated all the available girls in my social circle, now have no options.

>dad just died on saturday
>don't want my mom to live alone
>no woman my age (24) wants to date a guy who still lives with his mom

What's your plan then? Because that's how 90% of men with gfs got them.

fuck yeah listen to this guy

you're NOT* intrinsically less socially valuable

I just figured that the tfw no gf people would appreciate advice instead of circle jerking around the same idea/thread every day.

Lol boys keep trying.

All you gotta do is be tall. Better start doing your "grow grow grow"s.

Instead of saying "I live with my mother", say "I'm taking care of my mother because my father's recent death affected her deeply and I want to be as supportive as possible", I'm sure some girl will find it cute or whatever

I'm 24 and I dont have a degree or any valid college experience on top of the housing situation.

Women are fickle as fuck nowadays, especially if you're not Veeky Forums (which I'm not but I'm working on it now to blow off stress).

I'm almost 25 and I'm a kissless virgin who's never been in a relationship or even asked out a girl. Also never had a girl show any interest in me at all

First off, I'm really ugly. Slightly shorter than average (5'9"), Skinny as a holocaust victim, but my face is ugly as fuck. Been told this online and in real life. Even a girl I met online who thought I was cute as fuck said that "I have a very distinctive face that you'd have to find a specific girl to like"

But mostly it's because I haven't had friends since I was like... 13. I'm just really weird, definitely on the autism spectrum, and kind of an asshole. Even though I'm a "funny" person and have always been able to make people laugh (both girls and guys) my whole life, I think because of my weirdness people just don't want to be around me much unless they are forced to be. I

When you don't have friends, you don't have the opportunities to meet girls. When you are alone like this, you lose all self-esteem, hate yourself, and lose all motivation. When you're like this through high school and therefore get no social skills, it carries into college, and continues on the same path. You finish the most social times of your life with nothing to show for them, and you realize you are completely hopeless and helpless.

Literally every single man your age, and most guys younger than you, even down to high school age, can offer more to girls than you can.

At this point, I am literally afraid of even trying to meet/find girls because they will see how completely inept I am, and I won't even know how to interact with them. I think about making a Tinder and literally start getting nervous just THINKING about making one, let alone having no pictures with friends so i have no chance.