18 and realized how beta i am. Will i make it bros?

18 and realized how beta i am. Will i make it bros?
>beta who never talks in class.
>never played sports because i was bad at them. Even a girl yelled at me for failing to catch the football.
>got in few fights, lost one on video.
>never had a gf.
>alternative school.
>5'9 manlet.
>New seats in class, kid next to me moves somewhere else, teacher understands.
>failed 100lb dumbbell bench infront of whole PE class, nickname now wuss.
>3 suspensions including 1 emergency expulsion for bringing a weapon.
>Girl smiles at me, in frustration i yell "Is something fucking funny!??"
>Girl informs me that her friend likes me, i immediately forget her name and never saw her again therefore i never smashed.
shiet

>18
Yeah sure.
Anyway, the only thing stopping you from making it right now is asking anime image boards instead of going out there and making get.
Get to it already you fucking wuss.

whoa friend, I think you have the wrong board. Veeky Forums is for people who try to better themselves, not for those who wallow in pity on the internet. you might want to go to

get on that shit and don't fuck around, leave this place unless there's some piece of information you can't find anywhere else

Get into the warrior mindset. You are the greatest most important person in the world. Get an enemy in every aspect of your life and out do them. Read sum great books to hook u on that state of mind and read how to make friends and influence ppl to balance u out so u dont become a huge friendless jerk. Start lifting just a month or two u will be feeling alpha as fuck. Just hit on all the bitches at ur school they are all cock hungry if u still in school. Do this now or regret it

o________________________O

We're all gonna make it

QUINTS OF WISDOM

/thread
Have some motivation

holy get! the truth has been spoken.

I see posts like this all the time. Would people be genuinely interested in a website aimed at providing help for people who legit struggle in social dynamics?

If so, what would you want on there?

Let me know, the more and more I see these threads, the more motivation I genuinely get helping people who are like this.

ask

>5'9 manlet

this is the worst one

>want to try to get help from normal people about my situation
>instead, get told to fuck off to a place full of aspie losers like me where it will be one big hivemind of negativity

thanks

Just out of curiosity, how desperate are you to better yourself? Would you pay for a service which helped you?

why would he pay for it when he can get it for free on Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums isnt any different

half the faggots here dont even lift, dude

if you want help, challenge yourself

only through pain can a man grow

Because the majority of people here just troll, and those who don't are more than likely anti social and beta themselves?

Yes you can make it I was a HUGE beta when I was 18, i'm 6'2 tho.