Fitness

>Fitness

>Instead of improving your health, people harm it by using anabolic steroids instead

I don't understand. Don't roiders care about their health?

Other urls found in this thread:

elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/how-bad-tren-side-effects-mental-health-544790-4.html
uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/206414-the-negative-psychological-side-effects-of-tren/
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1q95u9/how_did_trenbolone_affect_you_mentally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't roiders care about their health?
No. That's why they're roiders.

>implying roiders can use logic

does Veeky Forums approve of roiding?

Would you trade 10-15years of your life for an easy way to get +1 in hotness? Some people would, and thats why they roid

Is it really 10-15 years though?

And is it really only +1?

I don't see the point, natty limit is more than enough to smash young fresh pussy.

It can be. In extreme cases it could be thirty or forty years, in lucky cases it could be nothing.

Pretty much. Veeky Forums vastly overestimates how much the average person gives a fuck about muscle mass or extreme leanness. You don't need gear to hit what most women find hottest.

>I don't see the point, natty limit is more than enough to smash young fresh pussy.

Really?

It feels like women only like unnatty chads with blatantly roided bodies.

the only drugs that really affect your health in any way are the "fat burners" like clen and DNP, and tren

it takes a literal fuck ton of testosterone to affect a person badly (think 1g+ weekly)

basically any hormone that your body naturally produces (but you supplement with AAS) wont damage you if done properly

why do you think most of the old time juicers and olympias are still alive at 60+?

Or just bad luck. Even at trt doses, ventricular hypertrophy is a thing.

true

i forgot to mention that roiding is 50% genetics

i.e. people going bald, people developing over aggression (usually on tren), ED etc etc

It sure may 'feel' that way if you glean what women like from reading this board. It's not hard to get a decent amount of definition/"leanness" through natural means though it takes some hard work.

If you were depressed and wanted to leave humanity behind why tf wouldnt you roid?
You have to start looking at steroids as a recreational drug rather than a PED, because for most people they are.
>lel why use coke if it harms ur health hahaha xdlmao

>the only drugs that really affect your health in any way are the "fat burners" like clen and DNP, and tren
>it takes a literal fuck ton of testosterone to affect a person badly (think 1g+ weekly)
>basically any hormone that your body naturally produces (but you supplement with AAS) wont damage you if done properly
>why do you think most of the old time juicers and olympias are still alive at 60+?

That's survivor-ship bias.

You're looking only at the ones who are alive, it's a fallacy.

Besides, there's more than just the issues of purely the hormones. There's so much connected with it.

1). Most people who roid, use UGL steroids. Ug LABS are usually very dirty, don't follow proper industry procedures or really have ANY quality control. It's literally just a guy, or multiple people if it's fancy making shit as fast as possible to make money.

This certainly means that the lab does not ensure quality and safety, as a legitimate laboratory would. This means that often times you're ingesting Benzoyl Benzonate at harmful amounts, which is toxic and most UGL brewers think "Lol it le sanitizes everything".

2) The raws are usually from China, or some other place where they don't follow any real stipulation. Both in cost and ease of obtaining.

This is undoubtedly dangerous. China isn't known for it's quality control, let alone for illegal substances.

You WILL get multiple batches undoubtedly tained with heavy metals or other trash, over multiple years of roiding. No doubt about it.

3) Side effects from these drugs, usually require other drugs to counteract them which have dangerous side effects.

Testosterone may not be harmful, yes.

But how about the Aromatase Inhibitors?

How about the Post cycle therapy?

Those are female breast cancer drugs with little known about how they truly function, especially in males. Nolvadex and Clomid are known to have harmful side effects.

Acne - Accutane is quite toxic and unneedessly exposing yourself to it is bad

I think you might be right

I think maybe women like confidence more than actual good bodies. That's not to say they like stick-thin or obese men though.

When I think about all the "chads" who had great success with girls and were also very popular I can't really recall them being overly muscular. They didn't look like shit but they also weren't overly obsessed with this stuff

Being decently fit/'cut' will get grills attention and make them wet but it's only one part of the equation. Getting jacked enough that it requires steroids is going to have seriously diminishing returns and will even turn some girls off. The reason lifting helps people score 8 times out of 10 is not because it changes their physical appearance but because it makes them feel good and confident about themselves. You don't just look sexy, you THINK you look sexy and so you act like it. And shit.

>tren has 'negative' personality sides.

I have never felt so confident, so happy, so content in my life.

The feeling lasts off cycle too FYI.

My whole life, I've been happy, confident, etc. But since I took tren, I've never felt better. I didn't know it was possible to feel this way.

I just sort of have this warm, comfy, happy feeling, I feel like no matter what I do I will succeed, I get so much joy from day to day life.

Am I being aggressive with you now, or are we just talking? We're just talking.

>I'm a statistical outlier, see trenbolone is good for you!

Everyone I know that is on tren says it has made them feel this way.

Even guys that were shy, timid, etc before tren report this.

Go ask /fraud/ we'll tell you.

Go ask on some steroid forums. Almost everyone that's used/is on tren will report this.

It makes you feel better than any other drug ever could.

Honestly- I never IMAGINED that it was possible to feel this good.

I fully plan on roiding when I start to get old and my body starts working against me so that I don't become a decrepit old person that isn't able to do normal activities easily

Probably will take some years off my life, but quality trumps quantity

>Everyone I know that is on tren says it has made them feel this way.
>Even guys that were shy, timid, etc before tren report this.

>Go ask on some steroid forums. Almost everyone that's used/is on tren will report this.

Ok

elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/how-bad-tren-side-effects-mental-health-544790-4.html

uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/206414-the-negative-psychological-side-effects-of-tren/

Pete Rubish talks about this shit too.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1q95u9/how_did_trenbolone_affect_you_mentally/

No it because you look way better

no it isnt

>reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1q95u9/how_did_trenbolone_affect_you_mentally/

" I also got kind of depressed at times while on Tren due to its heavy suppression of natural Test."

The dude was taking Tren without test. He is a typical 60 IQ redditor.

No shit you can fuck yourself up if you are that dumb

"You cannot compare a regular guy with a top competitor, they use a lot of drugs to counter the effects of these drugs,"

These guys litterally don't manage their sides, and think that only "top competitors do?"

Disregarded

>dude take this toxic chemical and then take all these other drugs to fix the side effects!

You sound like a fucking retard.

All this just for more muscle? Wow nice life faggot.

How would you even counteract the elevated progesterone? You'd need to take abortion pills or something. What the fuck?

trenbrah, im not the guy you replied to

how much do you take a day?
have you noticed any other side effects asides from the usual nightsweats and heart rate?

dont listen to this faggot

read some actual studies or people's experiences. Roid shills are just like drug addicts.they convince themselves (and try to convince others) they're making the right choice

roids to impress gay men

How does that saying go?

There was a man that never smoked, never drank and never took any risks, he was in perfect health up until the day he killed himself at age 45.

That's the way I see it, doing this makes me happy .I wasn't happy before I started doing this.

Worth it to me desu

usually what happens is the opposite though.

Becoming happy from abusing a substance is incredibly dangerous, you're just masking a symptom rather than directly addressing it. It doesn't end well.

Though your post is simple, it's very true. Everyone knows a lot of the bodybuilding community is gay, but a lot of power lifters care so much about their masculinity to the point where it's gay.

Lots of power lifters roid to get huge numbers. 600lb bench, 800lb squat, 1000lb deadlift etc... they're only impressing other men.

>but a lot of power lifters care so much about their masculinity to the point where it's gay.
>Lots of power lifters roid to get huge numbers. 600lb bench, 800lb squat, 1000lb deadlift etc... they're only impressing other men.

Thing is...

They're not even impressing men. Literally no one gives a fuck or knows who holds the Bench press world record.

NO ONE CARES

I mean look at how many facebook likes the USPA has.

Then compare it to ANY other sport, ANY. It's not even close. Powerlifting is a meme and is dead and shit. Brainless """sport""" for faggots