There is no reason you shouldn't Squat 405 lbs in your lifetime. If you have legs and are 22 years old...

There is no reason you shouldn't Squat 405 lbs in your lifetime. If you have legs and are 22 years old, you should have already done this

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/how-to-add-100-pounds-to-your-squat-smolov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

22 158 lbs squat 180- bench 205 skipped leg day 2 much, idk how you plebs doit.

by not being a faggot

>those veins

HNNG

my squat never improves.

>tfw bench more than i squat

Is that counting the bar?

Hit 405 yesterday @21

Shit can't post 2 pics. PIC is me, natty in my natural form. Peaked at 455x1 right after repping 405x3

Pic was maybe 6 weeks after cycle. Call me fat but I'm still better looking than you and am bigger

Follow my advice. Smolov. Will post details of that program

I think I slipped a disk though.

Max squat was 385 earlier this year before injury

Pulled 555 easy though

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>expected to have a borderline elite level squat for your weight

>he counts the weight on BOTH sides of the bar

Shit meant SMOLOV cycle. Not da juice. Meant to post pic of the smolov cycle instead of police pic.

Pic of leg though, this was taken right at peak. Size does not equal strength. If you can squat 315x3 I believe you should try Smolov

>Not leg pressing 1000lbs

Topu Keko

Fuck it, couldn't find a legit pic of program so here's a link

stronglifts.com/how-to-add-100-pounds-to-your-squat-smolov/

Srs.... if you can't squat 315x1 you shouldn't be on Veeky Forums as in if you're in a lifting website you should be googling how to diet and looking at youtube videos on how to powerlift.

What are you doing here,

>I'm a sack piece of shit, look at me!

why should I care?

>insecure weak teen detected

Cry more

Of course, what most people hawking Smolov won't tell you is how much of that PR is going to disappear once you go back to regular training.

Why are you on Veeky Forums?

Size does not equal strength but strength comes with size.

Besides, squatting 4 plates makes you in the top 1% of humans. Why sound you care? well you shouldn't. Because simply asking the question implies where your values are. You will never squat 4 plates. And when you go to the gym and see that guy squat 404lbs, you'll COPE by using your own insecurities that make up for your lack of effort to say "he's on steroids"

Faggot

I actually started squatting with 180lbs and now two years later I'm on 200lbs and have been on 200lbs for almost two years and have no plans to increase the weight any time this year. I have never skipped a leg day. I just fucking hate squats I'm really tall.

Doesn't matter, lifted it

Lol this happened......

squatting is retarded. nobody likes you nor admires you. kill yourself.

Stop samefagging you're are thread.

>hurrr I'm trying THIS hard to get quints
>I'm really this fucking gay

-posting this on fit
-being that gay

Lol, youre not ever going to make it

Wtf is samefagging? Go back to b you teen faggot

>Wtf is samefagging?

Stop newfagging ou're are board.

Do you really lift?

Here's some ass bc some insecure teens decided to drop in

>using steroids
>calls others insecure

Jesus dude. You can squat all that weight but you still can't grow up? Get a life.

> name calling on the internet to show superiority
> but I'm not like you. I'm a mature man!

Sure buddy.