POSW 2.0 QT Wallet Update

New update from the POSW devs. This is a preview of how the QT wallet will look like.
Look at the menu.

>Better buy some coins while they are cheap if you want to run a masternode or multiple.

Source: twitter.com/X9Developers/status/920412222064615425

zzzzzzzzzzz

That interface is sexy as fuck.

It's getting hard for me to keep my laptop on my lap, due to this throbbing erection that I'm getting.

Piece
Of
Shit
Wallet

you telling me they coudnt come up with a better name?

one of many features im waiting for

POS is the protocol name dipshit (proof of stake). It's the protocol name that ETH is changing to. POS is the perfect abbreviation of that. After ETH switches to POS, people will be googling for "pos wallet" like crazy for a wallet that they can stake ETH in. What the fuck do you think will be the first site that comes up in google due to its name?

poswallet

hiv POSWallet

They might rebrand to a new name once they fully implement the new 2.0 chain.
You would know if you joined their slack

It's clearly an alpha, but looking good.

Confirmed on slack there will be a light mode as well as dark

STEALTH MODE
MASTERNODE MENU
gimmy.

jizz

needs new logo and name

oh shit

so x9developers are new dev crew for poswallet? Actually interested, noticed the Lead Dev of ODN is on posw.io as the new tech advisor for POSW... methinks maybe worth a small bag - count this fag in

This is literally what i think everytime i see this shilled. Maybe its good, i dont even know. But the fact its called piece of shit wallet makes me uninterested

I fucking love this coin. Definitely going to achieve great things in the coming months. One of my favourite med holds.

Both of you are fucking retards if you haven't heard of Proof of Stake before. Peak Veeky Forums.

Obviously i know what proof of stake is. But the when people say pos wallet, the first thing that pops into my head is piece of shit wallet

Only says more about your intelligence than ours. Faggot

So glad I got in at 1500 sats!!

How much for a masternode??

I guess a piece of shit is on your mind, then. Says quite a bit about you.

pajeet scamcoin