What's crackin guys!

What's crackin guys!

Omar Isuf here back with another video, in this video if you like the video make sure to like the damn video and in this video you my rascals in that next video. Peace!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nr1dhq7jzF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ass chest

#teamnocalves

Looks like shit for someone who lifts for a living.

Used to have okay content...has now reduced himself to a self-shiller with little to no helpful content.

Hey errybody it's Jason Blaha here and I just had a subscriber ask me a question here so just let me put on my +5 hat of weaponsmithing and drink my morning coffee, lookin sexy as hell. Cliffnotes for those who don't like the longer videos, that's really all I have to say today, I hope it's been informative, and I'll talk to you guys next time but first let me give you guys a bicep shot before I go *breathes heavily*.

Seems cool, but like most fitness people on YouTube there is only so many videos you can make about fitness. I can't say I have learned a lot from him though.

He's a PT who is bigger and stronger than 99% of people.

10/10 flawless execution

>those arms
Pathetic as fuck familia, specially for someone that's being a bodybuilder for so long, Silent mike has better arms and he's a fat powerlifter

>he thinks arms are aesthetic

>he thinks memes are meme memememe emmememememe memerino memexd

Enjoy your curlbro proportions and unaesthetic delt:arm ratio

>Enjoy your curlbro proportions and unaesthetic delt:arm ratio

this you?

??
Is this some hot new meme I missed?

no just some manlet dyel trying to tell Veeky Forums not to isolate arms ever or LMAO NICE RATIO CURLBRAH

>Implying that is wrong.
>implying he doesn't look better than 85% of Veeky Forums (including you).

Isolating arms is for roiders tbdesu.

eat your fucking vegetableso kk?>

I'll watch his videos the day he cuts his hair

He looks like utter fucking trash

All bodybuilders (including natty youtube ones like scott herman) and all bodybuilding intermediate/advanced routines have you working arms directly somewhat. Even some powerlifting routines do some arm work in certain phases.

But if you think you know more than them post your pic and I can laugh and save it next to the last dyel that did.

That's natty lifting for you m8

Everyone who's physique you admire is on gear.

sorry bruh, #teamjojan

s

this guys are aesthetic and most likely natty

who is this fluid druid

Have you seen Isley lately?

a big boy

Thx for posting a heavily photoshopped pic from a photoshoot where he was piled up lol

Scott Herman and Omar are literally the same size you retard

>NATTY LIFTING

not even once m80s

(you)

sorry to annoy you Omar. Not sure what your point is though.

he still looks like shit and that picture has been heavily edited and improved, everyday Herman looks like shit

Natty lifting is pointless

untrue. Goal body
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr1dhq7jzF8

sorry about your genetics bro :( at least rock collecting is easy!

Post your physique because you guaranteed look like shit if you're natty

15th month of lifting
6'0

Yeah you look like shit and worse than Omar

Well memed friend

>look like shit
I look better than most of the male population

>worse than Omar
I would expect to for lifting for a fraction of the time he has been

>babbys first lighting pic

Lel. The first picture is what you actually look like. You got a lot to learn kid. You're barely over a year into lifting and just made the majority of your gains, enjoy the huge decrease in progress from now until the rest of your days. You'll probably quit first though

found the jaded dyel

>You got a lot to learn kid

he's chest is alright but everything else seems lacking to me

>Lel. The first picture is what you actually look like. You got a lot to learn kid.

Even if I look shitty for Veeky Forums or roiding standards, I have had a lot of compliments from friends, family and random people at the gym about my size and progress. Its just that your expectations are too high for what natty lifting can give you. You won't look good compared to roiders but better than 99% of the male population after a few years and feel great.

Not really. It's good for elbow health and nothing wrong with wanting big guns. A few sets of curls as accessory work won't hurt and stuff like hammer curls help improve grip strength that carries over to the DL.

That's really a problem with your own distorted perception than anything to do with him tbqh. For a natty he's top tier, stop expecting natty guys to look like roid monkeys.