W-what happens if you don't hit your macros?

w-what happens if you don't hit your macros?

>Bulking
Gain little muscle and more fat.
>Cutting
Lose muscle and alot of fat.

The repoman reposseses your illicit gains

You fucking DIE

All your gains disappear

You realize even this is pretty extreme, right?
One day of missing your macros has negligible bearing on long term body composition.
You would have to chronically miss your macros.

macros are a meme

YOU miss two GRAMS of PROTEIN and fucking DIE while CHAD gets all his MACROS from DOMINOS everyday and LIVES a long HEALTHY life.

The gains goblin will getcha

GUYS I DONT WANT TO WORK OUT ANYMORE HOLY SHIT ITS GETTING TO REAL

YOU require NUTRIENTS to repair and sustain your pathetic GYMCEL body while CHAD takes advantage of his superior GENETICS to metabolise AIR.

Toppest of keks

Literally nothing.

i stopped tracking macros a year ago, after doing it for several years, physique hasn't got any worse, if anything it's better now.

i have a very strong feeling protein requirements are highly exaggerated, not just by the supplement companies, but also by research.

It's pretty easy to miss macros regularly when being a poorfag, so it's definitely not something unreal.

I have been lifting for 3 weeks, I'm making very good gains desu. Not newb gains I guess since I had quite a good musculature when I started. I didn't know what macros are prior to reading this thread, now I guess they are the quotas of nutrient types like carbs, protein etc. So I guess nothing. I just pay attention to eating a lot. I stuff my face with chocolate and shit to get the calories I can't from all the chicken and shit. I'm pretty sure planning and tracking every single bit of your diet is a meme unless you are a professional bodybuilder or have to attain a specific body in a short time.

So what's all this
>diet
about

>macro shit

When light bulking. All you need to hit is protein and calories.

As soon as both of these are ok you will be gaining muscles and a bit of fat ofc.

Its that easy. All of the fucks that are casual lifters that list fucking % of fat and other shit that they eat daily are fucking retarded.

the bait is strong

look, I don't know how stupid this looks to you, but I, unironically and honestly, did mean it.

It looks very, very stupid

care to explain why? It's working so far

YOU struggle to make gains on SUPPLEMENTS, whilst JEFF is so ALPHA that his body NATURALLY creates TRENBOLONE

basically what happens is that the rippletits fairy comes and jams oats and full cream milk down your throat while you're sleeping until your macro's are met

Sure it does.

Jeff claims natty and calls out roiders but has the tren look.
The only conclusion is that Jeff is so ALPHA that one of his balls NATURALLY produces TREN instead of test.