Suppose to be cutting

>Suppose to be cutting
>Just ate a bag of chettos and a bunch of halloween candy from trick or treating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUdfdzm0EpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know what month of the year it is right? Why are you cutting?

>from trick or treating

what are you, like 12?

because I'm over 25% bodyfat.

Might as well just kill yourself then.

>be grown ass adult
>still go trick or treating

why would i do that when all i need to do is just lose weight?

Being dead guarantees very low body fat.

was it hot cheetoes?

How old are you op?
Anyone who goes trick or treating over the age of 10 should be executed at the arrival of any doorstep desu.

I'm 21.

kys u degenerate.

Oh no, you fucked up a single day.
>a
>single
>day
Think about how insignificant this is and move on

What does being a degenerate mean exactly?

And why is it bad?

>Cutting
>25%bf
What you're doing isn't cutting, friend. It's obesity mitigation. And since you can't keep your ham grapplers out of a cheetos bag, it's really just called failing.

I bulked up to this from 12%.

Rippetoe said to do GOMAD

It's a bastardization of degeneration theory. It was a legit sociological concept, and then Hitler used it as a justification for all his Hitler shit. Now we have edgelord virgins throwing it around on Veeky Forums when they aren't polishing their sword collections and jerking off to cartoons.

I'm eating an entire bag of cheezits after having loads of beer and large amounts of burgers, etc. tonight. I'm cutting and I'm not blowing my brains out. Just get back on the wagon tomorrow (and make sure that's not a trend).

Think of all the bullshit you used to eat all the time and compare it to your one day of diet-breaking and it's not even remotely bad.

gomad is a meme you fucking retard

I had a dream where i walked around the lobby of a cinema eating pizza, god I ate like 3 pizzas. Ended with me throwing away 2 half eaten pizzas.
Been almost eating one pizza a day for the past year...
Is this my brain saying stop?
Haven't eaten since I woke up, starting to get hungry, but only got pizza.
Wanna eat kebab now.

Don't worry man I fell for the meme too, cutting now. I don't even care about gains anymore man, I just don't ever want to be this fat again it's fucking horrible.

I just looked back at some old photos on my old phone, and fuck man... How your face changes in regards to how much you weigh is insane. Bulking is never worth it man, and if it is, it's worth it when you're doing it at a 200cal surplus.

I got fucking memed.

GOMAD BRO

>Don't worry man I fell for the meme too, cutting now. I don't even care about gains anymore man, I just don't ever want to be this fat again it's fucking horrible.
>I just looked back at some old photos on my old phone, and fuck man... How your face changes in regards to how much you weigh is insane. Bulking is never worth it man, and if it is, it's worth it when you're doing it at a 200cal surplus.
>I got fucking memed.

Bro I know the feel perfectly.

Honestly I feel like it's better to never lift a weight in your life at all than to be a permabulker over 20% bodyfat.

you look and feel like shit. i swear everything fucking goes to shit.

You get acne from elevated estrogen, look like a girl, face looks like shit, look bad in clothes, so much stuff man.

it's better to not lift than be a fucking fatass

Wow you utter bellend.
People will have been laughing at you.
21 trick or treating Jesus fuck.

Why the fuck are you trick or treating at 21? Even 15 is getting a bit old for that. It's an activity for little kids to have fun with, you fucking weirdo.

The issue isn't so much that people are laughing at him, but that he is essentially taking away from what is supposed to be a night for children. When some 6 year old kid goes up to the house all excited like this is the best day on Earth and they are out of candy, it's because of selfish douchbags like OP.

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Everyone deserves to enjoy halloween.

I always trick or treat and you aren't going to stop me.

A couple years I even stole candy from little kids bags.

grow the fuck up dude. you're 21, instead of acting like a 10 year old and collecting candy how about nailing bar sluts or sorority chicks at a halloween party instead?

I'm a kissless virgin.

I'm overweight with acne

There is no parties for people like me. The least I can do is eat candy and post on Veeky Forums.

you don't need halloween to do that fattie. leave the halloween treats to the kiddies you shameless piece of fuck

no one thought about me

so now i strike back against society by eating their candy

Dude... I mean, wtf?

Wanna know how I spend my Halloween?
>went to the gym
>met me mates after that for a few beers and a joint
>got home and made me a huge bulky pizza
>slept tight

What is it with you oldfag clowns going mental on fucking Helloween? I understand going to a party or something, but trick or treating? You're in serious need of a tight noose, strong rope and a sturdy branch, mofo.

>Cutting
>No fap
>Workout 6 days a week with running

I can feel myself doing the 1000 yard stare. This is hell.

oh wow you went to the gym?

wow what a cool guy

wow you smoked MARIJUANA? EPIC DUDE, RAD MY MAN

Never said it was cool. It's definitely uncool to go treat or treating if you're older than 13 though.

Kill yourself now. Make it as painful as possible.

>Stop enjoying things i don't like

I like tricking or treating, fag. I'll kick your ass

I'm sure you will, fatso.

You're a lardass and apparently need specifi occasions in order to socialize with acquaintances which you consider friends but who actually despise you and laugh at you behind your back. You need these occasions because otherwise none of your so called friends will ever call you or seek your company, love or affection.

You are a weak willed lardass. And you are alone.

You always will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUdfdzm0EpU

You're projecting

>supposed to be cutting
>had a week and a half off of work
>put on about 8lbs
>back at work less than a week
>still eating like shit because i'm weak
>back to the weight i was

I want to lose 30 more pounds by New Year. How do I do this without surgery or starvation.

Completely unrelated, but where can I buy DNP in the UK?

Being dead is the easiest way to maintain current bodyweight and bf% with almost no effort.

I also know this feel. You look better at BMI 19 and 9% than BMI 24 and 20%. And cutting is fucking long and hard, harder than stuffing your face anyway. Never dirty bulking again

Bruh I admire ur dedication and all but I think youre actually hurting your gains by working out so often

Go ahead and eat ALL the candy you want for ONE day. All it will do is extend you diet by about a week, big deal. EAT and be happy.

It's a word that "redpilled" bumblefucks use so they can dress up their petty hatred as awareness of some greater societal decay.

Society is crumbling, kids these days are all fucked in the head
- every generation since time immemorial

You're suitably ashamed about partaking in children's activities as a 21 year old man, correct?

Pathetic to be completely desu with you.