Memes aside...

Memes aside, I am fucking addicted to peanut butter and find trouble not eating an entire fucking jar every time I buy it

I know to curb sugar cravings or chocolate cravings or some shit you just eat more magnesium or carbon-rich foods. But what the FUCK do I eat to curb peanut butter cravings?

Eat cyanide

Just eat the fucking peanut butter if it's 100% natty pb. Shits lit famalam

I feel you bro...
But it's like all other cravings, willpower. If you don't have enought willpower, just don't use PB in your diet. Maybe replace it with natty peanuts, or almonds, or something with the same nutritional values but harder to binge on?

Most of the time it's not, I can really only afford that shitty processed shit with the hydrogenated oils

Oh, well then control yourself.

All natty peanut butter is only like a dollar more per jar.

This. Smucker's Natural Creamy PB is pretty cheap dude.. And it's extremely tasty. Mix it with my oats with some Chobani plain yogurt erry morning.

Australian here, and no it's not, natty PB here costs like $5-$7 a jar as compared to the shitty $2 processed shit

Sucks to live in AUS.
USA #1
Shits like 3 bucks a jar here.

What size jar we talking here? I'm in the US and I get a 1kg jar of natty pb for $6.

Man I'm from NZ and I thought the same but I found one brand that's cheap and only nuts+salt (Pams) and now its all I eat

My 26oz jar was 5 bucks.

Holy fuck, a 500g jar here can easily cost up to $7 depending on brand

Jesus at that point you'd probably be better off just buying a shitload of peanuts, chewing them up and regurgitating the resulting sludge out onto your toast or whatever.

lmfao

Or literally blend them to make my own peanut butter?

I buy pic related for cutting. Its like $10 for a big tub, not as good as the real thing but itll curb a craving. 1/3 the calories too, probably no good for bulking. Also mixes well with yogurt.

>oi mate America is so stupid mate
>so wot yea I do pay $50 for a liter of vodka wot about it mate
>fuckin' capitalist Americans mate

Are you jealous of my last haul, Veeky Forums?

If it gives you trouble, just cut it out and don't keep it around. The kind you are eating isn't very good for you anyway so it's not necessary to your diet.

Don`t buy peabut butter problem solved, I normally do not crave it much but I do in the winter so I don`t buy it

sub 5 eur for 1kg of pb here in germany

shit is cheap and addictive.

HELP ME, I WANT TO STOP

>not buying a kg of peanuts for 2.95$
>not making your own delicious and healthy peanut butter

>Just ate 5kg of peanut butter
JUST

i payed 5 BRL (brazilian real) for 1kg of PB, about 1,50 USD

but i live in brazil so it still fucking sucks

>trouble not eating an entire fucking jar every time I buy it

stop buying peanut butter you dinghole

>Veeky Forums wants me to buy unsweetened PB
>it tastes horrible
fuck

I have a problem with nutella. If I do the mistake and buy some it's all over. I can't stop eating it.

Olá, gordão.

>carbon rich food

Was expecting a picture of brendan fraser desu

>I can really only afford that shitty processed shit

Buy bags of peanuts. I get them at Publix for $1.50 a pound, and eat about 14 whole peanuts a day (the peanut itself, plus the shell). Great dietary roughage, tastes top-tier, cheap as shit, and very filling.

>plus the shell)
vile

It's like eating 0 calorie potato chips

>plus the shell

Tell me user, would you like your poops to be god-tier?

>plus the shell
wtf

What's the shell even made of?

Cellulose.

Human's can't digest it, so all it does is harden up your poo

In what way?

There bretty good already

Srs advice? Get a scale and eat roasted sweet potatoes with chocolate chips (measured) and peanut butter. TASTES so ducking good it's insane and it'll satisfy your cravings

Nice, solid, tight.

1 wipe and you're done

>just ate 17 kg of peanut butter
JUST

If you are like me and you physically cant stop eating pb, just work it in your macros, i eat at least 2 tblsp every single day

Do you shop at Aldi?