Tfw dad was a bodybuilder

>tfw dad was a bodybuilder
>tfw he taught me how to lift
>tfw we would lift together at home
>tfw we buried him 6 weeks ago
>tfw havn't touched a weight since
>tfw whenever i walk into our weight room i can picture him there
>il never see him again

He passed the touch to you before he died, stop being a faggot and go lift like he would have wanted you to

Sorry to Heat that user, that sounds absolutely devastating.

Maybe you should try to use his memory to become the best version of yourself and then later pass that to your own son if you plan on having one.

Again, really sorry to hear that.

>tfw we would lift together at home
>tfw decided to become a tranny and havent talked to him in 5 years

Maybe if you weren't such a wojak posting faggot he'd have less stress in his life and lived longer.

sorry for your loss bro. but you gotta keep lifting. it's what your papa would have wanted.

Josh?

your dad would want you to keep lifting and staying healthy OP, but above all else seek happiness

honor his memory, he was your father.

My god user I'm so sorry to hear about your farther, I can't imagine how hard it must be. These are a few facts about your situation that might make you feel better though
>Time heals everything

>If he was looking down on you right now, he wouldn't want to see you like this, be strong for him. Be who he would want you to be, everyday

Push on. It'll be hard for the first while. Could be months, years, etc. But you'll get used to it. Spend more time with loved ones. Cherish every moment with them. You're in my thoughts friend. I wish you the best.

If you're ever upset again in future feel free to make another thread.

Stay strong

Fuck you you fucking degenerate.

I'm so sorry to hear that user. But you gotta force yourself to lift, he wouldn't want you giving up.

All that a man has to give is his time. He could have spent his time out making money, partying, and banging sloots, but instead it was worth more to him to spend it with you. Don't let that go to waste.

The only thing that stops me from lifting is that I don't know the proper form and what I should be doing in general.
Fuck, I'm jelly.

Not fitness related but SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

Sorry for your loss. But most people in this thread are right. Be the best person you can be, don't let your dads work and love go to waste. Honour what you did together and he'll never truly be gone.

Lift not for girls, or the body. Lift for your dad. Lift so you can be the man your father wanted you to be.

My condolences. You gotta honor his memory, man. There's no other way. Be strong for him and your moms

>Fuck you you fucking degenerate.
it was a joke

It's ok OP
Your dad would want you to honor his legacy by following your dreams of being Mr Universe
>You've got the touch
>You've got the power
>Yeah!

>mfw OP is given eternal motivation to lift to make his dad proud
>mfw OP decides to post underdetailed crying faces on a Laotian rollerskate repairing forum
took me a long time to come up with a version of this meme but by God I've thought of one

On a more serious note, sorry for your loss OP, you should take the time to grieve but remember that he spent his life liftin so as you make your peace, you should honor his wishes of continuing the lifting for his memory.

You are gonna make it, brah.

My condolences mate. Only time will heal this, it will get easier.

oh my god user, i am so sorry to hear that. i will be soon digging your fathers grave and taking a shit on it. people in africa dying everydday stop being a bitch.

Live large
Die large
Leave a giant coffin
Do it for him user

Pretty shit feel desu
This

Maybe im weird or something but when my super ripped grandfather died, I felt more motivated. I felt like I had a high standard to live up to now and was not going to let him down (although dead). On top of that I realized dying sucks so I better fucking stay healthy and immortal lol

Son? Why did you give up?

My father passed away this year after being in a hospital bed in agony for 2 months. 3 amputations in all, with no pain meds and mom stop bleeding. In the end, his body couldn't take it anymore. It all stemmed from complications from kidney issues and diabetes. He was a great guy but never took care of himself. Was really a life-changing experience and made me remember why I decided to get fit in the first place.
Miss you chief

>bodybuilder

Big, weak faggot you mean?

>participating in a beauty pageant.
>man

Pick one.

your grandfather was pretty swole, user

you need a kid

not that you will have one looking where you usually shitpost

>farther

fucking American dads

Fpbp

kill yourself you worthless faggots

My condolences bro. But think about it. He found a job,he lifted and made some sick gainz, found a qt gf and had children. He did what every Veeky Forumsizen aspires to. He made it. And here you are. You are the result of him making it. The best thing that came out of it. You. Did he stop right there ? Has he been like "good now I'm settled, have a great life, let's relax" ? No. He focused on you. He taught you how to lift. He focused on raising you to make it. So now, make your mourning, take your time, and when your loss will be less painful, cherish your memories of him and lift. Lift for him, become the man he wanted you to be. Lift for yourself, become what you dream of. You're gonna make it bro.

I think that's just a Navy SEAL. Maybe his grandad was a master of gorilla warfare, I dunno

Hey man I'm a Canuck and it autocorrected

My father worked on the railway for 46 years, and died 2 weeks before his retirement, and 3 weeks after the funeral for my grandmother, his mother, both died of undiagnosed cancer of the liver and stomach.

I started lifting a few months after, before, I was in a dead-end office job living in a hotel room, I was just shy of 200lbs, and had been overweight my entire adult life, I was weak and borrowed money constantly, making excuses for my failings and being bitter and insecure, I lifted casually at first as I had a full-time job, then I applied for the army, then I started training seriously, after a few months, I changed my job choice from regular infantry to airborne infantry, with the idea of trying out for SF somewhere down the line, a boyhood dream of mine that had died out somewhere in my late teens, I'm late into the selection process now, I do 10 mile runs at 5-6am, I hit my first 200kg deadlift on Friday, and have a better social/sex life than ever before.

It's funny how the worst things can motivate us, losing my father and grandma was a nightmare, I have no idea how the fuck I pulled through but I did, now I feel like I can handle anything, I only wish my father was still here to see me become the man he knew I could be.

We'll all make it OP.